Square Risk [ Woon wins ] page 13 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

Turn Eight

The two dark viruses expand :P

Flag Post

kk

/quit

Please make all my properties neutral.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

kk

/quit

^

I’m going to quit as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

kk

/quit

^

I’m going to quit as well.

I’ll resign; chances are looking slim for me, and without allies, they’re pretty much nonexistent.

Flag Post

Though I will be up for a second Square Risk.

It’s very fun, I only resigned because I was sure to lose. ;)

Flag Post

Though I will be up for a second Square Risk.

It’s very fun, I only resigned because I was sure to lose. ;)

Flag Post

Who do you think is going to win? I think arkenarken is going to win.

Flag Post

Woon. 45 territories.
Arken. 44 territories.

Anybody could win at this point, will depend on what their moves are and if they expand knowledgeably, or more like silver lets Arken expand his territories to his part :P

Flag Post

Woon. 45 territories.
Arken. 44 territories.

Anybody could win at this point, will depend on what their moves are and if they expand knowledgeably, or more like silver lets Arken expand his territories to his part :P

True dat. Though Woon has a slightly higher chance, seeing as there is more space fo him to expand than arken. Also, Silver is kind of in arken’s way. That might slow him a little bit.

Flag Post

You don’t have to win, just help :D

Flag Post

So you want me to remove all the players and let woon and arken face it out? Sounds like a good deal, as i too dont see any chances for the remaining small players.

Flag Post

Turn nine and ten

Guys please post TWO turn this “turn” as your troops will collide only in 2 turns so it would be vise to save some time :)

Thank you. I have remove everyone except woon and arken for it to be fairly fair fight. The person who owns 70% of the world first wins, that’s 98 squares.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

So you want me to remove all the players and let woon and arken face it out? Sounds like a good deal, as i too dont see any chances for the remaining small players.

Let silver still play, please. He hasn’t resigned. You’re assigning a loss before he even tries to take over as a small power.

Flag Post

Let silver still play, please. He hasn’t resigned. You’re assigning a loss before he even tries to take over as a small power.

He hasnt posted his turn past 2 turns, i doubt he is continuing. Last turn i had to assign his troops randomly, and he hasnt posted for the last turn either so i removed him.

Flag Post

He hasnt posted his turn past 2 turns, i doubt he is continuing. Last turn i had to assign his troops randomly, and he hasnt posted for the last turn either so i removed him.

sorry i’m a little busy…but fuck it kill the virus!

Flag Post

Turn eleven

Woon 69 [ 49% ]
Arken 64 [ 46% ]

Win condition changed to 65%!

Flag Post

I can’t see any possible way that I could beat Woon, If someone wants to take over my territories and if CYrusmaster allows it you can continue with my territories, [Quit]

Flag Post

I WANT TO PLAY!

Hold-ut. No. Can I PM arken my strategy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

I WANT TO PLAY!

Why do you want to PM me your strategy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by S_98:

I WANT TO PLAY!

Why do you want to PM me your strategy?

So you can continue playing and win.

Flag Post

I don’t see anyway I can win. If you want you can still PM your strategy and I will check it out.

Flag Post

PM’d.

Good luck to you and Woon, I’ll be watching…

Flag Post

I think S_98 may have found something I missed so I am still in it.

Flag Post

Arken, you got the strategy but you didnt send me any PMs, il be waiting, if you wont send in tomorrow i will count it as a surrender. 24h deadline is already over!

Flag Post

Yeah sorry I have been having internet troubles.