Square Risk [ Woon wins ] page 5 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Can I go off my own map? Also, please fix it. If it’s too much of a hassle just assume it in the next turn. Can I use my income to conquer immediately?

Woon, you discover more areas as you expand directions, so technically, you can’t =P

Some of the maps, well most, have an edge. If you look closely. For example, I can’t move down with my most bottom troop.

EDIT For better reference, look at Pulsaris’ one. (S)he can’t move left.

Flag Post

Maybe that was just a map expansion failure from the Host’s part, because all of our maps expanded.

Flag Post

Maybe that was just a map expansion failure from the Host’s part, because all of our maps expanded.

Oh..

Flag Post

Oh well. Since our dear host is very bad at answering questions, I’ll just assume.

Flag Post

Oh well. Since our dear host is very bad at answering questions, I’ll just assume.

I think it’s just because he is a bit inactive.

Flag Post

[GRAY]

This is my first time trying to post a pic sorry if something goes wrong, i am attempting to do the same thing that Pulsaris did with his turn.

EDIT: It work, yay!!!!! :)

Flag Post

Sigh

I’m too lazy to do that.

Flag Post

You cant move to a location near your areas if there is no where to move. For example on the pulsaris map, he cant move to left/west because there is no where to expand, but there are free squares to his right/east, top/north and bot/south.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I think it’s just because he is a bit inactive.

I aint inactive, just aint on KG all the time.

This is true. But i always try to do my best, if i aint lazy.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

[GRAY]

This is my first time trying to post a pic sorry if something goes wrong, i am attempting to do the same thing that Pulsaris did with his turn.

EDIT: It work, yay!!!!! :)

Very good pic, only if everyone was so enthusiastic about this game and made similiar pictures :D

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Sigh

I’m too lazy to do that.

Pick is not a necessity, you can always tell me from where to where ou want to move.

Also guys il probably make a grid in a few turns to make it easier for all the players!

Flag Post

CYrusmaster you still haven’t answered if i can save up some of my income from this turn to my next turn because it will affect my move this turn.

You missed my question again.

Flag Post

Sadly you cant save income sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

In that case this is my move:

[GRAY]

Flag Post

In that case this is my move:

[GRAY]

Isn’t that the same?

Flag Post

No the last one i only spent half of my income this one i have spent all of it.

Flag Post

No the last one i only spent half of my income this one i have spent all of it.

Oh.

Flag Post

How long would be a good turn time? Do we wait for everyone or a preset?

Flag Post

I would say around 36 hours would be nice.

Flag Post

Typically a preset is best because some people might not come back. you should probably set it to something like 24, 36 or 48 hours per turn to give people enough time. if i could vote on which time i would prefer i would vote on 24 hours. but if you did pick that might i suggest you start this turns time when you post your decision and not from when it began because that might be unfair to people who aren’t online until after the deadline. but for future turns start from turn start.

On another topic, if someone misses there turn instead of doing the best move for them could you just have them do nothing. if you continue doing the best possible turn for inactive players then you could have someone who stoped playing win the game.

Flag Post

I had the idea to just place troops for the inactives, this turn i made the best possible just because there was a lot of confusion.

Flag Post

I’m really good at using Paint.

Flag Post

I had the idea to just place troops for the inactives, this turn i made the best possible just because there was a lot of confusion.

Do that… If 36 hours have passed.

Flag Post

Just in case you forget, I already PM’d it yesterday. Don’t see why I would need to keep it a secret unless I’m attacking someone :P

Flag Post

I don’t know my colour, because I said just to give me the most convenient colour.

Flag Post

Just in case you forget, I already PM’d it yesterday. Don’t see why I would need to keep it a secret unless I’m attacking someone :P

Because of how close you came i am going to say something. there is a single action that you need to alter to make it the best possible move, but still you came incredibly close with only one thing away from it. can you figure out what the one thing is?

EDIT: ARGH NO I STUFFED UP MY CALCULATIONS SORRY YOU HAD IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

2nd EDIT: No wait you did miss something just not where i thought you did.

3rd EDIT: Sorry if this got a bit confusing.

Flag Post

Well, is the place that prevents me from going left an edge or what?