Square Risk [ Woon wins ] page 8 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

So, are you telling me how this is how the treaty is going to work?

(This is assuming that Jask doesn’t want to be allies with me but does want to be with you.)

Gray teams with Red
Gray teams with Purple/Yellow
Purple/Yellow and Red battles it out.
Gray sits there why their allies are fighting.
Purple/Yellow and Red lose major resources.
Gray loses nothing in the end.
Gray has major advantage over (Winner of Purple/Yellow and Red) in the end.
Gray wins out of three empires.

Doesn’t sound that fair to me.

XD

Flag Post

If you want i could always attack you now… but assuming i get the treaty with Zzzip50 [Yellow] as well i will be able to spend all my resources on that war where as you will be divided between Jask and DragonArcherZ who should expand to you in a few turns, and with the most likely first contact response for most people being “ATTACK!!!!” I predict a war between you and him aswell.

Edit: More calculations to add to this topic. Zzzip50 [Yellow] has a very high chance of accepting my request Because of multiple reasons:

1. he is in a unique situation where his borders are touching 3 active players where as this didn’t occur anywhere else in the game, the 2nd highest number of nearby active players for a player is 2.

2. SilverEvil [Silver] has made a peace treaty with GottaAskTheMan [Swamp] allowing SilverEvil to focus all of his resources on the war with Zzzip50.

and so you see, with both of these things it is highly likely for him to accept my peace treaty making it so he only needs to focus on 2 wars instead of 3.

Flag Post

I predict there will be a war with everyone. Y’know what. I’ma gonna say F*ck this and go all out on everyone and lose. Sounds pretty good to me. I’ll die with nothing left for me to do.

EDIT Wars are cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

I predict there will be a war with everyone. Y’know what. I’ma gonna say F*ck this and go all out on everyone and lose. Sounds pretty good to me. I’ll die with nothing left for me to do.

EDIT Wars are cool.

Aww i was about to add more calculations surrounding jasks situation leading to why it is better to keep peace with me instead of betraying me to you.

Flag Post

Oopsies.

[Red]

I would like another income on any conquered spot that has no troop on it.

Also, hyped, look, I really would want to be allies with you but I need more territories. Sorry, I apologize, but we have to battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Oopsies.

[Red]

I would like another income on any conquered spot that has no troop on it.

Also, hyped, look, I really would want to be allies with you but I need more territories. Sorry, I apologize, but we have to battle.

Like I said, Wars are cool.

Flag Post

Attack Mixed Blue and attack Green. Make peace with Silver. Put income all around the edge of my territory.

Flag Post

As I said, its too tedious, so I’m backing out of the fight.

It might have been better to pm individual people an entire fragment of their army, instead of giving me 3 maps, which has my territories, in a mixture of like 10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

As I said, its too tedious, so I’m backing out of the fight.

It might have been better to pm individual people an entire fragment of their army, instead of giving me 3 maps, which has my territories, in a mixture of like 10.

I never gave you 3 maps?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

Turn three

Red [ Jaskaran2000 ]

Cyan [ Pulsaris ]

Yellow [ Zzzip50 ]

Purple + Yellow [ Hyped ]

Grey [ arkenarken ]

Black [ Woon1957 ]

Green [ devourer359 ]

Dark Blue [ NimbusCloud26 ]

Silver [ SilverEvil ]

Swamp [ GottaAskTheMan ]

Blue [ DragonArcherZ ]

inactives Open for reserve players in one turn!

Rainbow

Dark Green

Purple

Pink

Mixed Blue

Now please assign your troops and then move them with your already existing troops. If you have questions, fire them at me!

Trivia: 29 uncontested squares remain!

I don’t want to calculate this…

Flag Post

Calculate what? I am confused.

Flag Post

Calculate what? I am confused.

This.

Flag Post

Cyan

+4 income to the top-left corner. Attack the north afterward.

The bottom 2 troops and 1 troop will go to the middle square. Place 1 income onto it, making the square 4 troops.

The right 2 troops shall divide and have 1 troop attack downward, and 1 troop attack rightward.

Make peace with Woon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Cyan

The bottom 2 troops and 1 troop will go to the middle square. Place 1 income onto it, making the square 4 troops.

The right 2 troops shall divide and have 1 troop attack downward, and 1 troop attack rightward.

Make peace with Woon.

You only have 4 income, not 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Cyan

Make peace with Woon.

Read rules.

Flag Post

He may have considered the little-bit higher blue than cyan his territory and the map maker’s slight error.

Flag Post

He may have considered the little-bit higher blue than cyan his territory and the map maker’s slight error.

Uhh… Whoops. arkenarken, my mistake!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Uhh… Whoops. arkenarken, my mistake!

No prob.

Flag Post

Sorry guys for not posting the new turn, i just finished my last test! Wohoo! So from this moment on we are hitting the 24h turn scheduled! I am going top post the next turn in less than a hour.

Flag Post

I am done doing everyones turn! I have scrapped all the inactive players and their troops. There are 9 active players left to fight for the land! Il do the mini pictures now.

Flag Post

Turn four

Red [ Jaskaran2000 ]

Cyan [ Pulsaris ]

Purple + Yellow [ Hyped ]

Grey [ arkenarken ]

Black [ Woon1957 ]

Green [ devourer359 ]

Dark Blue [ NimbusCloud26 ]

Silver [ SilverEvil ]

Swamp [ GottaAskTheMan ]

Please dont mind the triple post, they were so simultaneous that i didnt have the time to bump my thread that much.

Please everyone remember to assign INCOME [ territories/2=income, if you have a 0.5 its nullified ] before moving attacking or anything else.

Enjoy! Next turn starts in 24 hours 15 minutes.

Flag Post

You can also send me the actions in private if you dont want your enemies to know what are you up to.

Flag Post

You can also send me the actions in private if you dont want your enemies to know what are you up to.

Oh ah! I’ma delete my earlier post.

Flag Post

put all income evenly distributed on the edges of my territory
Move north
Attack swamp with both squares that are touching him.

Flag Post

Make peace with Woon.