(Strategy/Survival Game) The FGF Zombie Apocalypse [Sign-ups. Accepting reserves.] page 5 (locked)

110 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Actually, I’ve looked at the distances, and have decided that one of four conclusions must be true:
1. The inhabitants of this town are tiny beyond belief;
2. The buildings and streets are ridiculously massive;
3. Every single player and zombie has had their legs and arms crippled, and can only move by very slowly and painfully dragging themselves along the ground. Also, all the cars and weapons are near-derelicts from the early 1900s, and the bikes only make a player faster because they just about have enough upper body strength to push the pedals with their hands so that the bike drags them along behind it.
4. The timing is waaaaaaaay off.
I’m hoping that 4 is the actual case, under which circumstances players and zombies need to be able to move a lot more spaces every turn. Or, you know, there needs to be more turns in each day/night phase.

Problem with this if he increases the spaces we can move the game will get alot easier, in fact i think it would get too easy.

The solution to that is to have a larger map, with more of each type of whatever in it to keep scarcity roughly the same.

Flag Post

That is one of the most stupidest things ever, I don’t even know why that’s there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

That is one of the most stupidest things ever, I don’t even know why that’s there.

Uh… what are you referring to?

Flag Post

I think he’s referring to your post about why we move so slowly. I agree with arkenarken though, that the game would be too easy if I was to make the moves bigger.

Flag Post

Double post, sorry.

The start of the game has been extended to 4pm AEST (GMT +10) today.
This gives me a bit more time to organise, as I’ve been a bit busy. Thanks.

Flag Post

Gotcha.

Flag Post

Gah!
Sorry.
I’m gonna have to add another hour to that because I now know I gotta do something at 4pm.

Sorry again guys, and we’ll start soon. Only 3 hours now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

Gah!
Sorry.
I’m gonna have to add another hour to that because I now know I gotta do something at 4pm.

Sorry again guys, and we’ll start soon. Only 3 hours now.

Flag Post

Roles being handed out now.

EDIT:
NO THEY’RE NOT. IGNORE THAT. I’m having some trouble with the internet. I’ll be posting roles tomorrow. Sorry. Can’t talk now.

Flag Post

Game closed. Sorry. Send in your hate mail now.

Our Internet just got hugely wiped out for the months already and my mum gave me a talk about my life, and how much fricking time I spend looking at a computer screen. I also know this is true, and I’m hat addicted. I don’t think I could manage this game any more, but feel free to copy the idea. Again, sorry.
Hate mail is greatly appreciated.