Burn Down Village Huts - Mafia (End-game) page 6 (locked)

246 posts

Flag Post

GotterakaThing, I have clearly explained many times exactly why I edited my post(I didn’t bother to check the rules and didn’t realize it was illegal). Devourer let me off with a warning for a reason-the post could clearly be read through SilverEvil’s quote. Voting someone for an accidental violation of the rules looks like hopping onto the biggest bandwagon at the moment with a flimsy excuse to me.

Flag Post

Just…wow.

Personally, just pure instinct, I don’t think helltank is scum. I feel like Jask is PROBABLY not scum.

Just instinct, no evidence.

Flag Post

There is a school of thought that says that instinct is your subconscious brain trying to tell you something.

I feel the same way. I know I am not scum, and, again, I think Jask is just misguided.

SilverEvil is noob scum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

There is a school of thought that says that instinct is your subconscious brain trying to tell you something.

I feel the same way. I know I am not scum, and, again, I think Jask is just misguided.

SilverEvil is noob scum.

Yeah, for example, in a “which hand is the coin in, left/right” game, I naturally choose left but there’s this part of my brain telling me to choose right 80% of the time, and it usually is right.

Flag Post

SilverEvil is noob scum.

Because I have a vote on you with actual logic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

SilverEvil is noob scum.

Because I have a vote on you with actual logic.

Are you serious? Actual logic?

I… am astounded by this blatant attempt to wagon me.

Flag Post

Damn, I lol’d. Helltank/SilverEvil…if you have some background forum game experience, you’ll know what I mean.

Flag Post

Dragon, what you talking about?

Flag Post

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Damn, I lol’d.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I think that I agree with tank, jask is misguided and silver is a noob scum.

Vote: [SilverEvil]

The only thing in silver’s argument against tank is the fact he said something that in my oppinion wasn’t a scum tell, thats not enough. and if you look at how quick he change from jask to tank over the tiniest of detail and it was only one detail. and so that is why i vote silver.

Flag Post

Gonna go ahead and vote Silver.

His logic and reasoning is way worse than helltank.

Flag Post

Do I need to provide a defense for myself still, helltank?

Flag Post

Nah, I’m off you. As I said before, you’re essentially a misguided townie. I would still lynch you anyway because this is D1 and lynching a misguided townie is a good result, but if we can lynch silver it’s either a VI lynch or scum lynch and that’s a good thing.

Flag Post

Muh, okay, I already thought up an argument but I’ll keep that for later.

Flag Post

Wow helltank, rofl.

Flag Post

So, apparently, Silver is gonna get lynched, eh? I’ll just put up the same reasoning as anyone else and hop in the bandwagon because its saving my own ass :P

Unvote Helltank
Vote SilverEvil

Flag Post

I agree, SilverEvil’s logic sounds worse than helltank’s, thus: vote SilverEvil.

Flag Post

What’s so funny, dragon? And what do you mean by the Helltank/SilverEvil joke thingy?

Damn, I lol’d. Helltank/SilverEvil…if you have some background forum game experience, you’ll know what I mean.

Flag Post

What’s so funny, dragon? And what do you mean by the Helltank/SilverEvil joke thingy?

I can’t say right now. You’ll understand later though.

Flag Post

This is a very long day 1… I do hope devourer hasn’t abandoned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I agree, SilverEvil’s logic sounds worse than helltank’s, thus: vote SilverEvil.

This

Flag Post

God dammit, end day 1 dev! D:

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

SilverEvil (6): helltank, arkenarken, Jaskaran2000, CowFriend, Bluji, TwistedCakez
helltank (2): SilverEvil, GotterakaThing
Not Voting (6): Woon1957, JaumeBG, REALinsanemonkey, Hyped, DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees

With 14 people, 8 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 6 hours left before the standard deadline, when SilverEvil will be lynched.

Other Info

• I suggest that everyone here read the rules. I will not shorten the day unless I feel that discussion has been finalized. It’s only 6 hours anyways, and I was sleeping. I don’t run on cocaine, and I have not abandoned.
  • Of long Day 1’s, this is nowhere close to the record, especially considering the shortness of the posts here and the slightly spammy nature. Honestly, I’m a little disappointed, about this and other reasons that I’ll not reveal.

Flag Post

You posted the “6 hours to deadline” post 7 hours ago.