Burn Down Village Huts - Mafia (End-game) page 7 (locked)

246 posts

Flag Post

Night 1

Night 1 has started.

The council started with their standard chit-chat, talking amongst themselves and joking. However, dissent soon fell among them, and soon, they were accusing each other of crimes. Council members helltank, Jaskaran, and SilverEvil began an argument, and it was clear that one of them would soon be killed. The other members, seeking an end to their predicament, unanimously decided to lynch SilverEvil so as to not let drawn out discussion bring nervousness.

As Silver valiantly stepped up to the guillotine, not a single word uttered out of his mouth. He was a confident fellow, and he thought to his end that his neck was made out of metal. The blade swung down, and dismay struck his face as he realized the truth. His neck was actually made of lead. The villages were disappointed to see the truth as well. No guilty person has a neck of lead; the very idea is impossible.

Seeing the failure, the villagers were sent off into their houses, a curfew and lockdown imposed. No person, including any guards, was to leave their house, in order to keep any suspicious villagers indoors. And so the villagers went to sleep, oblivious to what would happen soon.

SilverEvil has died. He was a Peasant.

The Village Idiots have 24 hours to send me a NK. The Night will end either after this PM or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen during Night.

Flag Post

[Lol at neck of lead.]

Flag Post

Upon request, arkenarken has been replaced by ilovekirby12, who must confirm his role.

Flag Post

vote: cowfriend

Flag Post

btw this reminds me a lot of salem witch trial, a lot of accussing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

It is currently night. Please read the entire thread before you do something completely out of place. I assume that this counts as a confirm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

It is currently night. Please read the entire thread before you do something completely out of place. I assume that this counts as a confirm.

sorry thought it was day.

Flag Post

Oshi, you’re a brilliant person.

This mafia idea has been copyrighted by me.

Flag Post

Day 2

Day 2 has started.

Nobody heard the man walking with his partner as they skipped with joy through the city. They knew that the council expected some unknown trouble, so why not give them a real one? The first man quickly called upon the hidden secrets of his ancestors, and skillfully threw a torch onto a random house. Giggling, they immediately retreated back to their homes.

The villagers woke up that day to find DragonArcherZ, a self-proclaimed prophet, dead in the ashes of his house. He had been praying. They could tell by the scent of his ashes. But they had no time to mourn, for they had a villain to catch. They took all of his belongings; surely, he would have wanted it. Taking whatever valuables survived the fire and eating his wife, who had somehow survived the night, they set off to do justice.

DragonArcherZ has died. He was a Peasant.

The following players must make an effort to become constructively active on this day to avoid a modkill.
Woon1957
Hyped

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline.

Flag Post

>Seeing as though that SilverEvil got lynched and it could be concluded that it was helltank who led the bandwagon against Silver. With no other leads, even though this lead is as thin as string, I Vote: helltank

Flag Post

Lol we ate Dragon’s wife. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

>Seeing as though that SilverEvil got lynched and it could be concluded that it was helltank who led the bandwagon against Silver. With no other leads, even though this lead is as thin as string, I Vote: helltank

This

Flag Post

I’m sorry, I just thought the last day was…crap, really. So I didn’t see much point in posting. I’ll try to get something done ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I’m sorry, I just thought the last day was…crap, really. So I didn’t see much point in posting. I’ll try to get something done ._.

Same.

Flag Post

I just thought the last day was…crap, really. So I didn’t see much point in posting.

Can you give me a few example of you posting anything constructive in a mafia when the day was “not crap”?

You’re part of the reason why the day was crap. Because you don’t give your input and let the two or three newbies arguing nonsense during the day.

Not hating, but if you’re gonna pull out some excuse like that (you could have just said “I’m too lazy”), you better have something to back you up with.

Flag Post

Vote: helltank because no reason. (inb4igetlynched)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Vote: helltank because no reason. (inb4igetlynched)

Bandwagon FTW.

Flag Post

Vote helltank because of a bandwagon.

Flag Post

The way its going, if I survive day 2 and night 2, I am gonna get lynched on day 3 because it was a helltankvssilverevilvsme argument.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Oshi, you’re a brilliant person.

This mafia idea has been copyrighted by me.

:) (i already made copies… AND BETTER GIVE ME CREDIT OR I"LL SUE RAPE MURDER DO SOMETHING!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Vote helltank because of a bandwagon.

helltank for vote yay!

Flag Post

Helltank gets my vote.

Flag Post

Wow.

Seriously?

This is how the Day has gone so far:

1)Lurker suddenly votes me.
2)EVERYONE SUDDENLY TRUSTS THE LURKER AND FOLLOWS HIS LEAD

Never mind, Hyped will get lynched next day anyways when I’m revealed as Peasant.

Vote Hyped for attempting to bandwagon me.

Flag Post

Implying you’ll be revealed as peasant.

Flag Post

Of course I’l be revealed as peasant, I am a peasant.