Burn Down Village Huts - Mafia (End-game) page 8 (locked)

246 posts

Flag Post

Or are you.

Flag Post

Changing vote to Jaskaran. His way of playing and his way of interacting from about page 2, as well as his constant confrontations with helltank make me very suspicious of him.

Flag Post

Inb4Igetlynched.

Flag Post

More like inb4jaumegetsNKd, but alright.

Flag Post

Why would you get NK’d though? (Not that I’d be surprised the killer does it if I don’t get lynched on day 2 to put suspicion on me)

Flag Post

This is how I see it.

I will probably get lynched. Let’s assume that’s the case.

When I get lynched, if the next day Jaume is killed, Jask will be lynched. If Jask is killed, Jaume will be lynched. If some random guy is killed, Hyped will get lynched.

Flag Post

EBWOP:When I get lynched, I will be revealed as a peasant. When I am revealed to be pro-town, everyone instantly starts trusting my old posts. Most of those posts are centred around a fight with Jask, so Jask will probably get lynched D3 if he doesn’t get NKed.

Flag Post

I already said before, because of my argument with you and silver, I am gonna get lynched on Day 3 if I do not die on D2 or N2.

Flag Post

I just skimmed the last few pages since a quick look at “Voices” told me that it was the same stupid trio Helltank/Jask/SE in nearly every page.

Will quote bits that I felt the need to comment on.

(helltank)

I don’t mind OMGUS, in fact I’m suspicious if it doesn’t happen since it means that the guy being bandwagoned may have a trick or power role up his sleeve(unlynchable townie or something).

Except unlynchable townie isn’t part of this role setup. I must admit it, I am annoyed of this now. In nearly every mafia, you mention a strategy connected to a role that isn’t even in it. Why the hell are you looking for a black cat in a black room that isn’t even there?

Note that I don’t think this is scummy. I am merely annoyed because hell has done this before and it never, ever helps town in anyway and is very meaningless play.

(CF)

While I do think both sides brought a few good points, I think helltank is being way too defensive than he need to.

I agree with this.

(Gott)

I’m going to vote Helltank because he violated rule 10.

The hell? This is one of the worst excuses for wagoning that I’ve ever seen. FoS Gott.

(Jask)

Muh, okay, I already thought up an argument but I’ll keep that for later.

I’d like to hear it if you still have it at hand.

I’ll just put up the same reasoning as anyone else and hop in the bandwagon because its saving my own ass :P

I don’t really feel anything much from this post, but my gut thinks that this is scummy. Maybe it is because I am suspicious of all votes that are purely made for survival purposes.

(Twisty)

This

Was this a vote? If this was, this has to be the second stupidest vote cast D1.

(Jask)

God dammit, end day 1 dev! D:

Rubs me the wrong way. Scum would want Day to end more than town would.

(Hyped)

Seeing as though that SilverEvil got lynched and it could be concluded that it was helltank who led the bandwagon against Silver. With no other leads, even though this lead is as thin as string, I Vote: helltank

Really? Don’t you have any suspicions of, say, Jask who voted only to save his neck? Gott and Twisty who wagon voted? I have no idea why you think that scumhunting makes one more likely to be scum.

(Twisty)

This

FoS TwistedCakeZ. Second time you cast a damn vote without trying to put even a shade of your damn opinion in it.

(Woon)

I’m sorry, I just thought the last day was…crap, really. So I didn’t see much point in posting. I’ll try to get something done ._.

If this was someone else, I would find this very suspicious. As it is Woon, meh. There are some people who never seem to want to improve.

(Jask)

Vote: helltank because no reason. (inb4igetlynched)

Cite a valid reasoning behind your post, please.

(Gott)

Vote helltank because of a bandwagon.

FoS and vote Gott. Though there are others who have done the same thing, Hyped just came into the thread and I feel like Twisty is being his usual nooby self. Get in here and explain yourself.

(Jask)

The way its going, if I survive day 2 and night 2, I am gonna get lynched on day 3 because it was a helltankvssilverevilvsme argument.

Actually, I believe helltank is town, and you could either be noob town or scum.

Helltank has been writing tons of WoTs against so many people that my gut doesn’t really get any scumvibes from him at all. Maybe I am mistook, but right now, there are so many noob town/SIs swarming the thread that nearly anyone who makes a coherent and opinionated post gets a ‘Town’ status in my book.

(ilovekirby12)

helltank for vote yay!

(JaumeBG)

Helltank gets my vote.

At the rate this is going, helltank is almost definitely town. No one is trying to defend him despite the fact that he must have a scumbuddy (and the argument against him is so stupidly weak that anyone could overturn it with minimal effort).

(helltank)

2)EVERYONE SUDDENLY TRUSTS THE LURKER AND FOLLOWS HIS LEAD

Which should, actually, carry very definite VI connotations, and not the scum connotations that you think it carries. I personally believe that Hyped is noob town who just skimmed the thread, saw the name of the first guy with a WoT and cast his vote. Scum is probably on that wagon, but with town acting in a way that makes me want to quote Knoob from Ytivitca:

The retard brigade is rolling out, rolling out.

This is stupid enough to make my head ache.

Flag Post

I didn’t notice the last page.

When I get lynched, if the next day Jaume is killed, Jask will be lynched. If Jask is killed, Jaume will be lynched. If some random guy is killed, Hyped will get lynched.

Why would Jaume be killed, again? I don’t even understand how Jaume enters this supposed “Chosen Trio”.

When I get lynched, I will be revealed as a peasant. When I am revealed to be pro-town, everyone instantly starts trusting my old posts. Most of those posts are centred around a fight with Jask, so Jask will probably get lynched D3 if he doesn’t get NKed.

Actually, if you get lynched and flip town, we will just know that you were scumhunting as you actually appeared to be, and not misleading town. As you don’t really know any roles, we have no way of knowing whether Jask is actually scum, or just your illusion of scum. In other words, I wish to prevent the current wagon against what I believe to be town before thinking about what happens next.

(Jask)

I already said before, because of my argument with you and silver, I am gonna get lynched on Day 3 if I do not die on D2 or N2.

I’ll steal the copyright from Knoob anyway.

The Pessimist brigade is rollin’ out, rollin’ out.

Flag Post

I’d like to hear it if you still have it at hand.

Let’s just keep it at I am a very forgetful person.

I don’t really feel anything much from this post, but my gut thinks that this is scummy. Maybe it is because I am suspicious of all votes that are purely made for survival purposes.

What caused this, if I may ask?

Rubs me the wrong way. Scum would want Day to end more than town would.

Let’s just keep it at I am a very forgetful impatient person.

Cite a valid reasoning behind your post, please.

Because bandwagon, is that good enough for you? If it’s not, well, I really got nothing more to say :|

Actually, I believe helltank is town, and you could either be noob town or scum.

Why must I “be” noob town or scum?

The Pessimist brigade is rollin’ out, rollin’ out.

What, you got a problem with pessimists?

Flag Post

Let’s just keep it at I am a very forgetful person.

Meh.

What caused this, if I may ask?

KZ from VM1. I think that’s probably what made ocelot suspicious of him in the second place.

Because bandwagon, is that good enough for you? If it’s not, well, I really got nothing more to say :|

You are being very unhelpful if you are town, and very trying if you are scum. Not sure which way the scale pan is heavier, and if I didn’t think helltank was likely town, I would have paired you with him for the bit of bussing you to appeared to have done D1. As it is, I don’t have more on you except that you are not helping.

Why must I “be” noob town or scum?

See above. Your posts carry less town-like inflections than the ordinary poster, and several scum-like inflections that I believe are noob townie mistakes.

What, you got a problem with pessimists?

“Oh, they know each other and have a factional kill to boot for heaven’s sake! How can we ever stand up against them!? I suggest we just sit on our beds, not go out to vote at all and just let them get us…”.

In other words, I don’t like people who seem tampered to lose. They have no business being in the race to victory, and when it comes to mafia, they tend to bump into the other competitors and ruin the whole game.

Flag Post

I somehow don’t feel like helltank is a Village Idiot (I mean the scum). He seems a little bit framed, and I do think that at least one of his voters could be scum. So, if I believe right, one of the following people:

Hyped, TwistedCakez, Jaskaran2000, GotterakaThing, ilovekirby12 and JaumeBG

…is a scum. I’m pretty certain of it, because it’s highly unlikely that helltank would as mafia kill a person suspecting him. He’s not that stupid. So, I’d actually give trust to helltank, and based on yesterday’s and today’s actions, I’m going to vote Jaskaran2000.

Flag Post

WOOOH, REVIVE OLD FGF, BANDWAGON ALL TEH THINGS.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Hyped (1): helltank
helltank (4): Hyped, Jaskaran2000, GotterakaThing, ilovekirby12
Jaskaran2000 (2): JaumeBG, Bluji
GotterakaThing (1): AdeebNafees
Not Voting (4): Woon1957, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, TwistedCakez

With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 18 hours left before the standard deadline, when helltank will be lynched.

Other Info

• I ignored votes that weren’t following the format this time around.

Flag Post

Well, GL all.

shivers in grave

Care to join me?

Flag Post

Jaskaran has lots of scumvibes, but as Adeeb said, they look to me like noob town instead of scum, so I’ll say it again:Jask is just a misguided townie.

However, I feel compelled to say that he has bandwagoned me twice in two days. The first day, okay, maybe vying to kill me by teaming up with SilverEvil to avoid a lynch. But the second day? He literally bandwagoned for the sake of bandwagoning. I have decided to not use FoSes any more as they are losing their meaning, so I’ll just put that down there and ask people what they think of it.

Other than Jask, here is my opinion of fellow posters:

Hyped-Has voted me for a reason that is self-admitted “as thin as string”. OMGUS wants me to murder Hyped, but there isn’t too many scumvibes from him yet. Some, but not too many. No townvibes at all, though(other than scumhunting), so I’ll keep him in view.

GotterakaThing-Is either a really lazy voter or noob scum. Jumps onto bandwagons without any discernible reason. Others have commented on this already, and for me he’s a null read.

AdeebNafees-Scumhunting really hard. He has reached roughly the same conclusions I have, though he’s a little more critical of Gotteraka than me. Because I know I’m town, and he has reached the same conclusions as me, I’m inclined to believe he’s town. This is likely not the truth, but I’m paranoid, so just for the record, I’m going to say he may be using Chainsaw Defense(Tarhalindur version, also known as Bodyguard Defense) to get into my good books.

Bluji-Good, solid posts so far. Logical and methodical scumhunting. My intuition tells me he’s town. However, I would just like to add that I hope he can be a little more active.

Cowfriend-Posted standard stuff so far, a little spammy. Looks like a casual mafia player with no particularly strong vibes either way. I’d say he’s Active Lurking, though whether on purpose or not I can’t tell.

TwistedCakez, REALinsanemonkey, Woon1957-Lazy posters. Purely lazy posters. Or mafia who have done an impressive job of remaining out of the spotlight.

ilovekirby12-Bandwagon hopper. I don’t think ilovekirby is experienced enough to know the mafia tactic of discreetly joining a bandwagon, and anyway his “no reason” thing signals noobness to me. If he is really mafia, we got nothing to worry about.

Everyone else-Null read. You guys mostly have posts that are unremarkable, but not overtly so.

Flag Post

(Bluji)

I somehow don’t feel like helltank is a Village Idiot (I mean the scum). He seems a little bit framed, and I do think that at least one of his voters could be scum.

By who? I am not sure why, but I wouldn’t use the word “framed” as there is literally thin air against Tank right now.

(CF)

WOOOH, REVIVE OLD FGF, BANDWAGON ALL TEH THINGS.

Lolno

(helltank)

(other than scumhunting)

Hyped actually has a post where he attempts scumhunting?

This is likely not the truth, but I’m paranoid, so just for the record, I’m going to say he may be using Chainsaw Defense(Tarhalindur version, also known as Bodyguard Defense) to get into my good books.

I only felt the need to quote this in case Tank decides to delete this bit sometime in the future for some nonsense reason, just to preserve yet one more proof of the grossly exaggerated opinion of FGF regarding me. Please ignore this quote.

Good, solid posts so far.

Hardly. I would use “stolid” in place of “solid”. The only two posts I have found in the thread contain votes against someone who was town, and someone who seems to me to be likely town. I would FoS Blu if I had more fingers to spare, though part of my brain attributes his lethargic posting to the fact that he is almost always horribly overloaded what with FGs and stuff.

Lazy posters. Purely lazy posters. Or mafia who have done an impressive job of remaining out of the spotlight.

You mean “usual job” in case of Wooneh. I wish I could get a towntell from her someday. Probably a day dream.

I hate the fact that the wagon is currently heading for either Hell or Jask, both of who seem to me to be town. This is almost definitely going to be a loss for town. Since I believe Hell more, and Gott doesn’t seem to care enough to get in the thread, unvote Gott and vote Jask. Better lynch the more suspicious of the two when the stupid wagoneers won’t listen to logic.

Flag Post

You are being very unhelpful if you are town, and very trying if you are scum. Not sure which way the scale pan is heavier, and if I didn’t think helltank was likely town, I would have paired you with him for the bit of bussing you to appeared to have done D1. As it is, I don’t have more on you except that you are not helping.

Blah.

See above. Your posts carry less town-like inflections than the ordinary poster, and several scum-like inflections that I believe are noob townie mistakes.

Blah.

“Oh, they know each other and have a factional kill to boot for heaven’s sake! How can we ever stand up against them!? I suggest we just sit on our beds, not go out to vote at all and just let them get us…”.

In other words, I don’t like people who seem tampered to lose. They have no business being in the race to victory, and when it comes to mafia, they tend to bump into the other competitors and ruin the whole game.

Blah.

There, that’s my perfect argument. Also, “Blah” means that for that quote, I currently cannot think of an argument, will think of one later.

Flag Post

By who? I am not sure why, but I wouldn’t use the word “framed” as there is literally thin air against Tank right now.

By the scum. DAZ seemed to pressure helltank yesterday, so the scum probably killed DAZ because of that to "frame" (well, maybe that’s the wrong choice of word) helltank to look like he was being annoyed of the pressuring and thus killed his pressurer. (and don’t ask if that makes sense, it probably doesn’t)

Flag Post

Adeebo

You asked me for a reason, I gave a reason, how am I not helping, why would you quote that saying? You don’t have any more on me, yet you still vote me. What logic would that be? Also, somewhere in middle of that quote, I stopped understanding what you are saying because the English.. just seems… weird.

You say scum-like inflections, then you say noob townie mistakes. Make up your mind for once, adeeb. Also, just a point to consider, would I be that obvious if I was a scum? I don’t think so, however you may think that I am using reverse psychology to defend myself from the accusations, well, I got nothing in return to say to that, except you’re thinking wrong and it will most likely be revealed whenever I am lynched.

they tend to bump into the other competitors and ruin the whole game.

Bumping into competitors isn’t really ruining the whole game, if you ask me or my opinion on the matter.

They have no business being in the race to victory.

They actually do, you are implying that a pessimist doesn’t have the right to compete to win? Utter bullshit.

Helltank

But the second day? He literally bandwagoned for the sake of bandwagoning.

Well, apparently, getting rid of you could result in me surviving for one round, so I thought, “why not?”, I however am aware this gives out a lot of scumvibes and other things like that, I don’t really care, as long as I could possibly survive for one more round.

Flag Post

EBWOP:

Helltank

When I get lynched, I will be revealed as a peasant. When I am revealed to be pro-town, everyone instantly starts trusting my old posts. Most of those posts are centred around a fight with Jask, so Jask will probably get lynched D3 if he doesn’t get NKed.

All this seems to me is that you’re telling the mafia what to do in each case. This may be my noobness but I still have this feeling :|

Jaume

as well as his constant confrontations with helltank make me very suspicious of him.

ey, ey, now. You’re saying discussing to find scum is bad? I don’t usually do this, but:

FoS JaumeBG

Flag Post

Kay, look what we have here.

People spamming dat bandwagon on helltank. Then switched to Jask because “more suspicious”.

My current thought on this mafia is that neither helltank and Jask are scums. helltank because, as Adeeb mentioned, didn’t get any support from anyone but got bandwagoned. Jask because it’s his standard play of retaliation when pretty much every game, he gets lynched on the first few days but still turn out town.

But I’ll just vote Jask because he’s trying too hard to lynch helltank, whom I think is town.

@helltank

If some random guy is killed, Hyped will get lynched.

I don’t get this part.

@Adeeb

If this was someone else, I would find this very suspicious. As it is Woon, meh. There are some people who never seem to want to improve.

So you’re agreeing with me saying similar thing about Sabin in Blackout? Yeaaah.

Helltank has been writing tons of WoTs against so many people that my gut doesn’t really get any scumvibes from him at all.

Or maybe he’s just experienced enough to actually type reasonable posts when being attacked.

Don’t really have anything more to reply to. Most of them are just Adeeb replying with reasonable analysis from stupid posts. And getting past the joke phase is really a pain with these VI and SI posting.

And for my final words, I really think we need to throw the “prior knowledge of players’ playstyle” out of the window for now. With this large number of newbies, scums are probably getting free rides through the days.

Flag Post

Night 2

Night 2 has started. I’m a bit late for school reasons, but it makes no difference.

The bickering of helltank and Jaskaran continued, leading to the decision to lynch helltank. He died.

helltank has died. He was a Peasant.

As you can probably tell, I was too lazy to write flavor this time around, and it fits into the joking manner I have taken with the previous ones anyways.

The Village Idiots have 24 hours to send me a NK. The Night will end either after this PM or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen during Night.

Flag Post

Wow.

Honestly thought there were more people voting for Jask than helltank.