130 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Oops.

Agreed, sorry jask.

Flag Post

Hooray kill the doc, that helps us win!

Flag Post

{ Checks role list Well shit. Question; (I keep editing this, XD) Is it possible for everyone, mafia and townie, to role claim their real roles to take down the werewolf, or is that against the mafia-in-general rules? }

Flag Post

Roleclaiming and PM conspiracies are, by default, not allowed in FGF Mafias. Or at least my mafias.
-
As the rooster crows, ocelot’s body is found mutilated. Under his human skin, bits of paper stick out, proving that he was a Minnakhtsmobster, a Warcard made of paper.

Ocelot, a Minnkahtsmobster, has been killed.

You may now post for Day 2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Flag Post

This is my bah post, hope you don’t mind.

Sierra, why you not unvote me? >:# You ass. Bah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ Checks role list Well shit. Question; (I keep editing this, XD) Is it possible for everyone, mafia and townie, to role claim their real roles to take down the werewolf, or is that against the mafia-in-general rules? }

As far as I know, no. Problem is, this is a very bad strategy right now.

It would have been an okay strategy D1, but it is going to be slightly harder right now for certain reasons.

1) There are 5 MinnMobs left, 4 named roles and naturally, 1 scum role left.
2) After a massclaim, we will have 6 MinnMob claims (unless SW is actually stupid enough to claim a named role).
3) With a lynch per day (and since SW isn’t stewpid enough to kill his fellow MMs), we need 6 days to lynch scum, while we only have 4/5 days. TBH, we still have a 4/6 chance to get scum, which isn’t necessarily bad.

Then we have the Cop, who can automatically clear one person from suspicion (I dunno if he only gets alignment results or the whole role name). If he can clear 1/2 MMs from suspicion, hurray, town wins easy thanks to balance problems. If we didn’t lynch the Doc D1, we would have got at least one more investigation off the Cop even if he claimed, but that’s irrelephant now.

Unless we get more activity in this thread, though, a massclaim might backfire on town (like it nearly did in 2 of 4) so I just say town claim your roles honestly when you are near a lynch and if you are MM, you will get policy lynched just so that massclaim can actually happen (and because scum would likely claim MM). If the Cop gets a guilty result, he should naturally come up right in the thread and out with it. If he gets the whole role name, and manages at least two MM investigations, he should ditto. In other scenarios, we go the usual way.

I have a minor suspicion of Sierra, but that’s probably because I don’t find myself trusting any new player, especially when said new player does anything which is even a wee bit suspicious. Not really sure whether he hammered the wagon but it seemed like it in there for a bit since no reasons. I will put a vote on Sierra just so he speaks up and justifies himslef and his vote.

Flag Post

{ <—— Is a girl. }

{ 1. Jask, I can’t unvote because it became night time and you were already dead. Don’t be angry. D: It makes me sad. }

{ 2. AN, you’ve proven your art of text walls well. }

{ 3. I also haven’t voted yet, so I can’t justify m }-

{ 3. You meant yesterday. I knew that. Alright, well, I didn’t really feel like being quiet like I am in real life, so I decided to vote like I doubted many would. To keep this moving, I voted like someone else did, and went with Jask. I didn’t mean any harm. D: It was a random vote, which I didn’t think was so bad. Next time, I’m keeping quiet because I hate having to argue. Trust me, six years of arguing with my dad and you realize that a discussion is another word for ‘you are going to lose.’ }

{ I don’t have a vote yet. }

Flag Post

Can you stop using brackets? It’s a pain to read through that.

And on topic, you got owned, ocelot. lolol

Flag Post

So far, we have one vote on Sierrasama.

Everyone else is not voting.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Flag Post

(Sierra)

Is a girl.

Third I’ve met on FGF. Hullo there.

AN, you’ve proven your art of text walls well.

Thank you.

You meant yesterday. I knew that. Alright, well, I didn’t really feel like being quiet like I am in real life, so I decided to vote like I doubted many would. To keep this moving, I voted like someone else did, and went with Jask. I didn’t mean any harm. D: It was a random vote, which I didn’t think was so bad. Next time, I’m keeping quiet because I hate having to argue. Trust me, six years of arguing with my dad and you realize that a discussion is another word for ‘you are going to lose.

Sounds legit enough to me. The only thing I have gripes about is the fact that you want to be more quiet, when I’d rather have people talk than not. Seriously, when town lurks, I hate myself.

Unvote Sierra.

Also, requesting a DL extension if possible at DL. 24/48 hours, whatever you can give, Hell.

(CF)

Say that to Knoob. He started the trend, IMHO.

Wonder whether this might be Knoob. On second thought, naaaah. Too legible.

Not sure whether scum, or just joking.

Ocelot didn’t really get owned. He got offed the most honorable way possible in a mafia: The NK. You need to pose a serious enough threat to the only killing role in the game to warrant the coup de grace.

Also, FoS CowFriend because why no discasheen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

XD

Flag Post

{ No one is voting. DX Votes Helltank }

{Someone discuss something! Perhaps we should target one of the quiet people….}

Flag Post

Knoob usually has wall of texts to accompany that, so it doesn’t really bother me that much (though still better if he doesn’t). As for Sierra, she’s just putting brackets everywhere. And the curvy ones are more annoying than [].

Flag Post

Oh, wait. Just realized this was the mafia where I’m suppose to act retarded.

SOMEONE SET ME UP, I SWEAR. THE SCUM NK’D OCELOT TO MAKE ME SUSPICIOUS.

And vote RIM because I can. I’m unstoppable.

Flag Post

{Alright, everyone is guilty until proven innocent, because I don’t follow the Roman Legacies. Now, Gotterakathing has not posted, which means he doesn’t want to be targeted, or so I assume from what I’ve learned from scouring mafia games here.}

{So, I vote Gotterakathing. }

Flag Post

Votecount:

REALinsanemonkey(1):Cowfriend
GotterakaThing(1):Sierrasama

AdeebNafees’ request for a deadline extension has been considered, and, in view of the inactivity, has been accepted. The deadline has been shifted forward 24 hours.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadlien is in 24 hours.

Flag Post

(Sierra)

Someone discuss something!

Pressure, ponder, point. That’s a three tier way of getting some activity underway, though I admit that it infuriates me that there are only 7 voices in the current page, with 2 from dead guys, 1 from the mod, and a single post from 1 other guy. I don’t mean to say that I don’t like talking with you, CF and Sierra, but I prefer more company.

(CF)

And the curvy ones are more annoying than [

Lies. Lies and slander. I prefer curvaceous to pencil straight any day.

Lolwut? Set you up like?

Me suspeachous. Me decidificated to FoS CF to provify my suspeachification.

Now, Gotterakathing has not posted, which means he doesn’t want to be targeted, or so I assume from what I’ve learned from scouring mafia games here.

AKA lurking?

Well, he HAS been active in other parts of the forum, but I find other players who have mimiced him to such a great extent that it makes me wonder whether I recently lost count of the number of players in play.

With that, though, I will also vote GotterakaThing as well, even if it is just to see his face in this thread once again.

Flag Post

(CF)

Oh, wait. Just realized this was the mafia where I’m suppose to act retarded.

(sorry for not being on here guys)
uhhhh…wha? I don’t get it at all.

Knoob usually has wall of texts to accompany that, so it doesn’t really bother me that much (though still better if he doesn’t). As for Sierra, she’s just putting brackets everywhere. And the curvy ones are more annoying than [].

Is this relevant?

(Sierra)

{Alright, everyone is guilty until proven innocent, because I don’t follow the Roman Legacies. Now, Gotterakathing has not posted, which means he doesn’t want to be targeted, or so I assume from what I’ve learned from scouring mafia games here.}

{So, I vote Gotterakathing. }

I do hate lurkers but I’m not voting gotteraka becuase I have also been inactive in this mafia (due to me being a multitasking idiot)

Flag Post

Oh great. Everyone’s going to lynch me just because I didn’t post here.
Vote AdeebNafees for being an idiot

Flag Post

{ Which means you were lurking, since you actually came here. Also, Adeeb seems pretty damn smart to me, so I’m not quite sure what that makes you. Either way, lurking makes you guilty. }

{It’s been 19 hours since Helltank graciously gave us an additional 24 hours. I hope some of you inactive players get modkilled; there would be like four people left. }

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

{ You’ve posted a couple times, which is more then what I can say about most of the guys who signed up. Therefore, I consider you pretty active. }

Flag Post

{ Which means you were lurking, since you actually came here. Also, Adeeb seems pretty damn smart to me, so I’m not quite sure what that makes you. Either way, lurking makes you guilty. }

{It’s been 19 hours since Helltank graciously gave us an additional 24 hours. I hope some of you inactive players get modkilled; there would be like four people left. }

{ You’ve posted a couple times, which is more then what I can say about most of the guys who signed up. Therefore, I consider you pretty active. }

that was my first post in this mafia sierra…

Flag Post

Just joking, of course.

uhhhh…wha? I don’t get it at all.

I voted RIM. lolol

Is this relevant?

wut

I agree. Adeeb, y u idiot.

Flag Post

that was my first post in this mafia sierra…

{I must’ve seen your posts other places and got confused. XD Sorry! }

Flag Post

AKA lurking?

Well, he HAS been active in other parts of the forum, but I find other players who have mimiced him to such a great extent that it makes me wonder whether I recently lost count of the number of players in play.

With that, though, I will also vote GotterakaThing as well, even if it is just to see his face in this thread once again.

hmmm….this is not like you AN you vote from logic and reason not becuase of…lurking (I do that)

Flag Post

AKA lurking?

hmmm….this is not like you AN you vote from logic and reason not becuase of…lurking (I do that)

{But what else can we do? There is no activity and it is cruel for us to not try to help Helltank’s game. It isn’t Helltank’s fault he let rude players sign up. }