The Convention of Characters[Post-Game Discussion] page 5

130 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

AKA lurking?

Well, he HAS been active in other parts of the forum, but I find other players who have mimiced him to such a great extent that it makes me wonder whether I recently lost count of the number of players in play.

With that, though, I will also vote GotterakaThing as well, even if it is just to see his face in this thread once again.

hmmm….this is not like you AN you vote from logic and reason not becuase of…lurking (I do that)

{But what else can we do? There is no activity and it is cruel for us to not try to help Helltank’s game. It isn’t Helltank’s fault he let rude players sign up. }

HAHAHAHA lolno this may be a scumwagon against an inactive townie but Gott’s OMGUS vote is making me have second thoughts…but I do say gotteraka is not rude.

Flag Post

{ Then who would you vote for? No one is talking in this damn thread. Like was done to me, my vote remains on Gott until he proves himself innocent. }

Flag Post

{ Then who would you vote for? No one is talking in this damn thread. Like was done to me, my vote remains on Gott until he proves himself innocent. }

I find you and AN suspicious
AN becuase he is voting based on a players inactivity and I will say this Vote: AdeebNafees
YOU becuase you have bandwagoned and/or scumwagon.

Flag Post

AN becuase he is voting based on a players inactivity and I will say this Vote: AdeebNafees

{ Hey, I’ve been voted for already. Maybe it is YOU who is the enemy, or perhaps you are working with Gott. You seem mighty suspicious yourself. }

{ <—- Can imagine being in a mystery movie }

Flag Post

{ Hey, I’ve been voted for already. Maybe it is YOU who is the enemy, or perhaps you are working with Gott. You seem mighty suspicious yourself. }

Suspicious becuase I base my suspicions on logic? thats a scumtell?

Flag Post

{ Considering I’m sure scum are mafia, you’re wrong. I’d actually quit the game; I can’t stand being the bad guy. Of course, I wouldn’t mind being a role that could change alignment, like someone suggested in one of the stickies. }

{ How is AN really suspicious? Because he actually posts? }

Flag Post

Wait a minute. Sierra claims that I’m part of a mafia. But this game’s got only one bad guy. This means that Sierra is trying to get people lynched for no reason.
Unvote Adeeb and Vote Sierrasama

Flag Post

Suddenly, someone shouts out. “Hey, where’s GotterakaThing? I haven’t seen him lately.”

A murmur runs through the crowd. Obviously GotterakaThing has been hiding from them because he was the werewolf! Within seconds, everyone was screaming for his blood. “Kill the werewolf! Kill the werewolf! RAWR!”

They find him in his room and set light to his body. He burns and writhes in the flames. “Wait a minute…”
“How does he burn so easily? No human can burn that easily… it’s as though he was paper…”

Paper?! The mob grabs him and sheds off his human skin. A playing card! Without a doubt, GotterakaThing was a Minnakhtsmobster.

GotterakaThing, a Minnakhtsmobster, has been lynched.

An inconsiderate nincompoop throws a stone at the sun and it falls screaming in agony. The evil moon, sensing that this is his chance to usurp the throne of the skies, quickly ascends in glorious power.

Night 2 has started. It will last 24 hours. All power roles are to PM me actions during this period. NO TALKING DURING NIGHT 2!

Flag Post

AdeebNafees’ corpse lies in the middle of his room in a pool of blood, mangled and torn. The evidence is obvious. The survivors glance at each other nervously. It was lucky that the werewolf had only killed a Minnakhtsmobster. The more powerful characters trembled in near-fear.

AdeebNafees, a Minnakhtsmobster, has been killed.

Day 3 has begun!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 48 hours. Requests for extensions will be entertained, but they must have a valid reason.

Flag Post

’em Minnakht be getting slapped.

Flag Post

Yep.

Flag Post

Yeah…I’m gonna say this Vote: Sierrsama her logic isn’t making sense AT ALL.

and this post this POST:

{ Considering I’m sure scum are mafia, you’re wrong. I’d actually quit the game; I can’t stand being the bad guy. Of course, I wouldn’t mind being a role that could change alignment, like someone suggested in one of the stickies. }

{ How is AN really suspicious? Because he actually posts? }

AN is suspicious due to him bandwagoning It seems you are defending your fellow mafia you SCUM!.
oh yeah “I can’t stand being the bad guy” yeahhhhhh no. nice little white lie there sierra.

Flag Post

Just one thing before I bid you guys a warm farewell:

The only reason the road to the brightest future is dusty is because there are too few people to walk over it. Just because something was stupid earlier doesn’t mean that it still is so.

Cheers!

Flag Post

EBWOP: oh…didn’t read above…okay AN isn’t scum BUT I am being suspicious of Sierra still.

Flag Post

So far:

Sierrasama(1):SilverEvil

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 44 hours.

Flag Post

{ D: My logic: I would never night kill either AN or Gott if I even had the power/chance.}

{ Gott: This would make me suspicious. Sure, he wanted to vote me off, and sure, I was convinced he was the werewolf, but why in the world would I ever NK him? I’d have FoS on my from everyone. }

{ AN: The only guy who didn’t vote for me (well he did, but he did remove it after my noob reasoning on page three) and we could talk in this thread. Now, now, I realize why people lurk! I get it now! You get voted for and targeted when you post. For that, I am sorry, Gott. I understand the Art of Lurking. }

{So, vote for me if you want, because at this point, I don’t care if the werewolf wins. I really don’t, I mean, this is just a game. I can get a ‘win’ later.}

Flag Post

So far:
Sierrasama(1):SilverEvil
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 23 hours.

Flag Post

{ D: My logic: I would never night kill either AN or Gott if I even had the power/chance.}

{ Gott: This would make me suspicious. Sure, he wanted to vote me off, and sure, I was convinced he was the werewolf, but why in the world would I ever NK him? I’d have FoS on my from everyone. }

{ AN: The only guy who didn’t vote for me (well he did, but he did remove it after my noob reasoning on page three) and we could talk in this thread. Now, now, I realize why people lurk! I get it now! You get voted for and targeted when you post. For that, I am sorry, Gott. I understand the Art of Lurking. }

{So, vote for me if you want, because at this point, I don’t care if the werewolf wins. I really don’t, I mean, this is just a game. I can get a ‘win’ later.}

The reason you got voted is becuase you seemed suspicious not becuase I targeted you.

Flag Post

I vote SilverEvil. This Mafia is moving slowly.

Flag Post

I’m slowly drawing to a conclusion on who’s the scum, but still need one more piece of information to confirm.

@sierra

Considering I’m sure scum are mafia, you’re wrong. I’d actually quit the game

Why are you bothering typing this out? This doesn’t make you less likely of not being a scum. We have no way to confirm that you will really quit. What what I can see, it makes you look more suspicious than you are.

Hey, I’ve been voted for already. Maybe it is YOU who is the enemy, or perhaps you are working with Gott. You seem mighty suspicious yourself.

Why would Silver work with Gott? They have no way of collaborating since there is only one scum. Throwing random suspicion around doesn’t help town at all.

So, vote for me if you want, because at this point, I don’t care if the werewolf wins.

GG

@SilverEvil

AN is suspicious due to him bandwagoning It seems you are defending your fellow mafia you SCUM!.

da faq? More accusation tossing? There is only one scum.

Vote Sierra

Flag Post

I vote SilverEvil. This Mafia is moving slowly.

Nice OMGUS vote…scum.

Flag Post

{ I keep thinking the mobsters are scum; this should be a werewolf if there is only one bad-guy. }

{ Anyways, Helltank, can you liek speed up the days so I can die? }

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Vote Sierra

Gif

Flag Post

SilverEvil(1):Sierrasama
Sierrasama(2):SilverEvil, Cowfriend

As Sierrasama walked gravely up the steps to the gallows, someone slipped the noose around his neck. The trapdoor opened beneath him, and his neck snapped and his human skin shed off, revealing the unmistakeable form of a Super Werewolf.

Sierrasama, the Super Werewolf, has been lynched.

Good game peeps!

Flag Post

HELLS YEAH.

My conclusion was that it’s either Silver or Sierra. Since there’s only one scum, the scum could defend anyone without being accused. If the said victim gets lynched, the scum basically gets a little bit of suspicion lift off of him/her for defending a town. Since both Silver and Sierra are doing just that, it’s one of them that are scum. If Sierra flips town, I would have voted Silver the next day.

Flag Post

Spectacular game, guys!