[Game Over] Chosen Mafia (locked)

170 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting in here, but I’ve played Mafia lots before. The Mafia variation I’m going to run is called Chosen and it’s for 9 players. Please familiarize yourself with that article, as I’ll be running the game the way the article describes.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Sign-ups:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid
7. Pulsaris
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious

Replacements:
1. CowFriend
2. JaumeBG

I’ll be using this thread for the entire game, by the way.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

That was one amazingly short article, btw.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

[SIGN]

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign-ups are closed. I’m sending out roles now and Pre-Game will last approximately 24 hours.

Flag Post

Fuu, I’d like to put a curse on FIFA 13.

Flag Post

So many mafias yo.

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sign.

Flag Post

Can you guys please read, sign-ups are closed and it’s pre-game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Are you kidding me? Who reads the thread. If there’s a new mafia, everyone jumps on it like angry bumblebees.

/Cow philosophy

Flag Post

Signs after sign-ups are closed are typically reserve signs, which are used as a replacement if a player becomes inactive. If you’re allowing them, consider this a reserve as well.

On another topic, I suggest that you implement some rules to prevent any problems. Bluji has a nice set of rules for you to steal or preferably, modify and derive inspiration from.

Flag Post

Ooh ooh! Can I sign? Let me sign please! Pretty please with a banana on top?

Flag Post

We all want to sign.
Mr. Advocate, tell you what.
If we get 18 signs, could you double the number of everythings?

Flag Post

Not sure how 4v14 will work if four of the townies are bulletproofs as long as they’re all alive.

Flag Post

It’s honestly pretty retarded to have a mafia with less than 10 sign-ups, but alright…

Flag Post

I shoot my arrows in the air sometimes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Signs after sign-ups are closed are typically reserve signs, which are used as a replacement if a player becomes inactive. If you’re allowing them, consider this a reserve as well.

On another topic, I suggest that you implement some rules to prevent any problems. Bluji has a nice set of rules for you to steal or preferably, modify and derive inspiration from.

Eh, fair enough. I guess I forgot about reserves, ha.

Flag Post

It’s been a while since I modded a game and never on this site before. My bad, I’m shaking off the cob webs. Taken from the previous site I was on and Bluji’s rules, here’s the rules for the game:

Pretty much what Bluji said, with a few additions/modifications:

1. The formula I use to determine lynch is: # of votes = [# of players/2]+1 – which is basically the same thing as Bluji’s, but in a tangible way. Also, lynch is instaneous.

2. Note: This game uses the Plurality Rule so even if majority isn’t reached, the person with the highest # of votes is lynched. No Lynch is not allowed.

3. Someone brought it to my attention, yes, scum will be able to vote and their vote will count.

That’s pretty much it, have fun. Don’t expect fancy Day/Night messages from me though, sorry.

Flag Post

Day 1

Players:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid
7. Pulsaris
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious

Day 1 has begun. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day will last 72 hours with extensions possible.

Flag Post

I guess I’ll make the first post. I’m a little suspicious of arkenarken. Let’s face facts here: that’s at least twice as much arken as anyone needs!

Flag Post

I’ll pay 100 pounds of gold if one of you can go inactive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

I guess I’ll make the first post. I’m a little suspicious of arkenarken. Let’s face facts here: that’s at least twice as much arken as anyone needs!

You’re in a precarious position here, throwing around suspicions for no reason :|