[Game Over] Chosen Mafia page 7 (locked)

170 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Bluji:

[Unvote Vote Woon]

lolwutisthisidonteven
Why are you bussing me >:(
[Unvote vote Bluji]

scum caught in the act….bravo bluji you just screwed your mafia out of a win.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Bluji:

[Unvote Vote Woon]

lolwutisthisidonteven
Why are you bussing me >:(
[Unvote vote Bluji]

scum caught in the act….bravo bluji you just screwed your mafia out of a win.

I know! What an asshole! And we were so close, too!

 
Flag Post

I know, Woon, I’m such an asshole.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Bluji:

[Unvote Vote Woon]

lolwutisthisidonteven
Why are you bussing me >:(
[Unvote vote Bluji]

scum caught in the act….bravo bluji you just screwed your mafia out of a win.

I know! What an asshole! And we were so close, too!

Originally posted by Bluji:

I know, Woon, I’m such an asshole.

welll mission acomplished please exit the simulation. Me jask and ark are town woon and bluji are scum game.over.

 
Flag Post

Game over, indeed. Fuck you Bluji. Congrats to the other chosen townie, Jask. And I uh, vetoed SE because he is such an awesome god that we should all look up to for MAKING BLUJI SCREW UP ANOTHER MAFIA

 
Flag Post

EBWOP: Oh dear, I mixed up the names! The other chosen townie is, in fact, adv0catus. He’s also known as the third mafia, who intends to screw us all over after the game. I bet you didn’t see that coming!

 
Flag Post

I have no idea what’s going on but apparently town is gonna win so this is nice.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

EBWOP: Oh dear, I mixed up the names! The other chosen townie is, in fact, adv0catus. He’s also known as the third mafia, who intends to screw us all over after the game. I bet you didn’t see that coming!

Originally posted by Woon1957:

Game over, indeed. Fuck you Bluji. Congrats to the other chosen townie, Jask. And I uh, vetoed SE because he is such an awesome god that we should all look up to for MAKING BLUJI SCREW UP ANOTHER MAFIA

winner winner chicken dinner

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I have no idea what’s going on but apparently town is gonna win so this is nice.

Oh, but that is incorrect! The winner is AN, the secret bomber jester that has actually killed us since he died, but we don’t even know it.

 
Flag Post

Woon is going insane due to screwng up a mafia….nice job adv0 on the pony/elephant combo it worked for the town.

 
Flag Post

Omfg what the fuck is going on somebody explain.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Omfg what the fuck is going on somebody explain.

Roleclaim: Mafia
My scumbuddy is SilverEvil

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Omfg what the fuck is going on somebody explain.

Roleclaim: Mafia
My scumbuddy is SilverEvil

Nice job on the “I’m taking you down with me part” but bluji is your buddy due to this post

Originally posted by Woon1957:

Game over, indeed. Fuck you Bluji. Congrats to the other chosen townie, Jask. And I uh, vetoed SE because he is such an awesome god that we should all look up to for MAKING BLUJI SCREW UP ANOTHER MAFIA

Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Bluji:

[Unvote Vote Woon]

lolwutisthisidonteven
Why are you bussing me >:(
[Unvote vote Bluji]

 
Flag Post

I never said any of those things. It was my evil twin sister, and now I am out of conspiracies.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I never said any of those things. It was my evil twin sister, and now I am out of conspiracies.

Woon is desperate for a recovery but she fails badly…town wins.

 
Flag Post

With Bluji’s vote, Woon1957 is lynched. I’ll post message momentarily.

 
Flag Post

The game’s over. Since Bluji and Jask will kill arken tonight then have majority over Silver. If Pulsaris was still alive, then Town would have won, since mafia can’t be endgamed with both Chosen still alive, but since it’s only Silver, they win.

Players:

1. Woon1957 / Town / Vanilla
2. AdeebNafees / Town / Vetoed
3. SilverEvil / Town / Chosen
4. Bluji / Mafia / Goon
5. Jaskaran2000 / Mafia / Goon
6. Perpluid / Town / Vanilla
7. Pulsaris / Town / Chosen
8. arkenarken / Town / Vanilla
9. Precarious / Town / Vanilla

Activity wasn’t great, but Bluji and Jask played well.

 
Flag Post

Good work, Bluji! :D

 
Flag Post

Thanks to Woon. Without her assistance in the help (she made this all up), we might’ve lost. Gg, adv0 did a great job with his first forum mafia hosting in FGF.

 
Flag Post

Without her assistance in the help (she made this all up), we might’ve lost.

Totally.