(CYOP) Pokemon: Dreams of Wonder! (locked)

183 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to : Dreams of Wonder!

This is a choose your own path game (CYOP) based on pokemon. Let your dreams run wild! Will you be a hard criminal, or a pokemon champion? Its your destiny! (updated daily)

Rules:

  1. No killing yourself.
  2. All forum game rules apply.
  3. ALL Actions should be in bold for easier reading. Descriptions or further details shall be excused.
  4. Logical actions only no"MUDKIPZ USE HYDROPUM DOUBLE KIL! 578 EXP"
  5. When battling, I will always be the npc and please put some detail into the description.
  6. Attacks will be in italics Example: (Pikachu, don’t let the foe’s leer get to you! Shake that off and use thunderbolt! Pikachu, was a bit shaky at first, yet it seemed to recover quickly as electric chared through it’s scarlet cheek pouches. It let out a bright shock that was heading straight for the foe.)
  7. I have a greater chance of ignoring actions by anyone with less than 100 posts.
  8. Battle to level up pokemon!
  9. USE COMMON SENSE!

Pokemon In Party

  • bulbasaur Level: 6 Attacks: Tackle, VineWhip, Leer Hp:100/100
  • togetic Level: 10 Attacks: Body Slam, Tickle,ancient power,nasty plot Hp: 125/125
  • solosis Level: 8 Attacks: Confusion,nasty plot Hp: 100/100
  • eevee level: 7 Attacks: sand attack, baton pass, bite Hp: 100/100
  • no pokemon added
  • no pokemon added

Inventory

  • PokeDex
  • Pokeballs x4
  • Small knife
  • Old token Card
  • Potions x2
  • dusty note
  • mini machete coated with blood
  • twenty game tokens

Stats

250$
No badges
theif, killer


Pokemon in Storage
(you can access these pokemon anytime.)

fearow skiploom drifloon porygon2


Stick by these rules and let your fantastic pokemon adventure begin!

You wake up on your bed. The smell of pancakes draft in your nose. You get ready and go downstairs. Your mom is cooking delicous pancakes. As you eat, your mom tells you: “be safe, do what it takes, and perhaps one day I can see you again.” You comfort your mom. After parting, your mom hands you a small gift, “This will help you on your journey” she says. You walk outside.
To the west you see the labortory you are due too.
To the east you see a small trail leading into a forest, guarded by a large man. Instinct tells you not to go here for now.
In your hands is the gift you recieved from mom.
WDYD?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

loading …

Loaddinngggg….

 
Flag Post

Slit your throat with the gift.

 
Flag Post

Go east.

 
Flag Post

Resisting instinct is what has made humans so strong! Go east! You may be epicly raped by long drills of high birds but we got something they don’t have: A gun. Intelligence and persusion! We might get a friend!

Ps: There is one pokemon show where a gun was pointed to Ash’s head a couple of times, then that guy used the gun and shot it at Team Rocket, turns out Team Rocket also had a gun, and held it to his head. Then Meowth was dressed as Hitler.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Go east.

As you walk towards the trail, you think about your mom, your house, and all the people you are leaving behind. After snapping out of your trance, a large man appears in front of you wearing a blue shirt. “Sorry bub, you can’t go into the wilderness without a pokemon. Town laws sorry.”

Your current options are:

Goto the labortory directly west of you.
Open your gift.
Talk to the man.

 
Flag Post

What if we get to 200 posts solely by spamming in your thread?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Go east.

As you walk towards the trail, you think about your mom, your house, and all the people you are leaving behind. After snapping out of your trance, a large man appears in front of you wearing a blue shirt. "sorry bub, you can’t go into the wilderness without a pokemon

Your current options are:


Goto the labortory directly west of you.
Open your gift.
Talk to the man.

Is there seriously someone patrolling this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Not_Ghost:

What if we get to 200 posts solely by spamming in your thread?

Then I guess you can start posting.

Talk to the man, tell him to get a workout.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Go east.

As you walk towards the trail, you think about your mom, your house, and all the people you are leaving behind. After snapping out of your trance, a large man appears in front of you wearing a blue shirt. "sorry bub, you can’t go into the wilderness without a pokemon

Your current options are:


Goto the labortory directly west of you.
Open your gift.
Talk to the man.


Is there seriously someone patrolling this.

Pokemon rules, man. There are people everywhere. Prolly sitting there waiting for the one person in the game who can actually move whist playing a Pokemon game on some portable device..
It’s NPC’s all the way down!

 
Flag Post

The large man glares at you meanly. I know just what to do with you… he makes a menacing face and starts pushing you towards west…
WDYD?
(don’t get too off track, this is pokemon ya know.)

 
Flag Post

Pokemon is all about getting off track. “Final four? Nah. I got a beauty pageant to win!”

Also, head in the laboratory, tell Oak you’re a dude, get Bulbasaur, and barge past the man.

 
Flag Post

KNEE THE PERSON IN HIS GROIN. HE IS IN YOUR WAY TO VICTORY.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghostreconz:

Pokemon is all about getting off track. “Final four? Nah. I got a beauty pageant to win!”

Also, head in the laboratory, tell Oak you’re a dude, get Bulbasaur, and barge past the man.

“Thats one weird kid…” Professor oak muttered as you barged past him.
(Pokemon updated!)
You can:
Open the gift
go around town
go east in town
Check on your pokemon
etc

 
Flag Post

Start a new trend: Kill a pokemon and eat it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Start a new trend: Kill a pokemon and eat it.

USE LOGICAL ACTIONs
(magikarp is already killed and eaten anyway.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Start a new trend: Kill a pokemon and eat it.

USE LOGICAL ACTIONs
(magikarp is already killed and eaten anyway.)

But I am!

 
Flag Post

Go east in town.

 
Flag Post

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some slimy balls pokeballs in there)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some slimy balls pokeballs in there)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some sexy girls in balls pokeballs in there)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some sexy girls in balls pokeballs in there)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Loop_Stratos:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some sexy girls in balls pokeballs in there)

 
Flag Post

Oh hey. No one’s raging that I chose a Grass Pokemon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Open teh Gift(There’s probably some slimy balls pokeballs in there)

Finally! Anyway, (check inventory)
Upon opening the gift, you discover a pokedex, 100$, and 5 pokeballs. You discard the empty box.
Walking towards the trail, you are once again stopped by the Large Man. You

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

KNEE THE PERSON IN HIS GROIN. HE IS IN YOUR WAY TO VICTORY.

After leaving the man in tears, You continue onto the trail. Shruby bushes and winding grass goes around the trail.
The trail suddenly splits and an old rusty sign reads out “stop noww…”. Off to your left continues shruby bushes and winding grass, to your right are some denser forests. Light passes through most of the trees.
(btw sorry for posts with lacking detail, I’m busy :/)
WDYD?