[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 16 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

For now, I vote Martian. I would like him to answer my questions in my post on page 14, excluding the ones about Bluji being a player, of course.

Flag Post

Yes, I am still playing.
Vote Martian to get things done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Yes, I am still playing.
Vote Martian to get things done.

What do you mean by get things done? Please list your reasons for voting/suspecting Martian.

Flag Post

Seriously, is it just me and RaceBandit talking here?

Either way, let’s see the three possible scenarios with 2 cult members and 1 other third-party:

If we lynch town, cult wins.

If we lynch mafia, cult will have equal members to town the next day, and nothing can prevent it from winning.

If we lynch a cult member, we have some chance to win, not much though.

If we lynch the cult leader, we have more chance to win, but still not 100%.

With 3 cult members:

If we lynch town, cult can win instantly (2/3rd chance), but mafia and town has no chance to win by any means.

If we lynch mafia, cult wins instantly, since the last thing that could prevent it from reaching the majority (mafia factional kill) has been eliminated.

If we lynch a cult member, we reduce the chance of cult winning, albeit not much. Mafia still doesn’t have any chance of winning, and town has a very little bit of chance to win.

If we lynch the cult leader, the chance of cult winning is almost zero, and we can get the mafia, too.

Suggestion: Search for the cult leader. NOW.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Quintruple ninja O_O

Flag Post

EBWOP2: Doubleposted the same thing, too XD I’m failing so bad.

I’m thinking Martian has a large chance of being the cult leader. Being inactive? Check. Trying to get us to search for scum while he slowly takes over? Check. Vote Martian

Flag Post

It’s so much easier to look at an individual’s posts on xkcd… over there, you can sort a thread’s posts by author instead of post time. I’m assuming some of the experts use this when reviewing an individual during one of their analyses.

At the end of the last day, he pretty much said his accusations were way off and that he no longer suspected Bluji of being scum. During Day 3, though…

Vote: DrMartian
For attempting to avoid Devourer359’s interrogation.

Flag Post

I’d like to wait a bit to give him a chance so…

Vote Woon to avoid a modkill
Martian, please start posting.

Flag Post

Vote Count 4.2

devourer359 / DrMartian
Taiboss / DrMartian
hamuka / DrMartian
RaceBandit / DrMartian
Woon1957 / Woon1957

You have two hours left. You have enough votes to end the day.

Flag Post

Kama inaweza kuwa inavyothibitishwa na kutokuwepo yangu kutoka kamba hii, nilikuwa na uhakika kabisa kwamba mimi bila hata haja ya show off hii kizuizi.

Hata hivyo, mimi ataweka nyundo, tangu Mimi wanakumbuka kusoma mahali fulani kwamba mimi daima kushinda kwa nyundo, na kama mimi kwenda kupoteza, nataka kufanya hivyo njia hiyo hiyo.

[Vote: Dr.Martian], [FoS devourer, Tai, Ham, Race]

Flag Post

Wenn du Fremdsprachen einsetzen willst, dann kannst du auch was anderes als Swahili nehmen. Wie zum Beispiel Bengalisch. Ich mein ja nur.

Flag Post

Sorry about not posting, I’m not avoiding your questions, but I’ve been gone for the weekend.

“And yes,he would find people who vote him suspicious as town, but his actions seemed more like a mafia member trying to make people who vote or suspect him look bad.”

CLARIFY THIS. A QUOTE OR TWO WOULD BE NICE. I’VE ALREADY ASKED FOR THIS, BUT YOU LIKE TO IGNORE ACCUSATIONS AND INTERROGATIONS OR SOMETHING.”
Sorry about this one. I’m not even sure who or what I was talking about then.

“Devourer has FoSed three people for commenting on lynch so far, Cowfriend, myself, and Hamuka.”

EXPLAIN HOW THIS MATTERS.”
This matters because I believe that commenting on a lynch is not necessarily scummy. If we LIKE that a mafia died, and we say it, what’s the problem really? I understand that it doesn’t help town much, except for the possible morale boost, which is unlikely, but I don’t see how it calls for an FoS. Perhaps a warning.

“He also voted Myhome because no one was leading discussion and he didn’t think that Myhome had given enough reason for his actions.”

THAT WAS A SURVIVAL VOTE. DiD YOU REALLY THINK THAT IT WOULD AFFECT THE END RESULT OF DAY (HINT: IT DIDN’T)?”
It just seems that a vote is a terrible thing to use because discussion is dead. And if he’s not giving enough reason, then ask him to. Not everyone responds better to threats as compared to requests.

“If we vote no lynch, then there is a 100% chance that a mafia member won’t get lynched.”

WHAT ABOUT THE INACTIVES? I’M DEFINITELY NOT ADVOCATING NO LYNCH, BUT ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT HELLTANK, ADEEB, AND TAIBOSS CAN’T POSSIBLY BE SCUM?”
That’s not at all what I’m claiming. I’m just stating the obvious. If no one gets lynched, then we can’t lynch a mafia. It seems to me that if town has the ability to try and a kill off a mafia member, why not use it? we’ll need it.

“When I said that suspicion can be denied, I meant that if you’re suspicious of someone, but don’t come out and say ‘I suspect you!’, then you can deny being suspicious of them. But if you FoS them, then you are stating to everyone that you fell that this person is suspicious, making it an open accusation.”

WHY THE HELL WOULDN’T YOU REVEAL IT IF YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS OF SOMEONE? HIDING FACTS FROM THE TOWN IS A SCUM MOVE, NOT A TOWN’S.
“If you believe that they may have a killing ability, you wouldn’t want to say that you are suspicious of them if you don’t have a good backing. I could be suspicious of just about anyone, but without proof, I just look like a jerk. by saying so.

Flag Post

So Adeeb was restricted today and forgot that there are no hammers in Bluji games.

FoS: AdeebNafees

Originally posted by Snark:
My top suspects are the 3fj voters by virtue of voting for a claimant: Also TMG’s been lurky, Racebandit attacked TMG for voting 3fj when he also voted for 3fj, Lawsome supposedly didn’t check the game for the 7 hours prior to the lynch. wam is the least suspicious of the 4 by virtue of the claim.

Vote: Racebandit
for being the worst out of the 4 I mentioned.Quoted for reference. Page 6 of that game may also be of interest.

Flag Post

And I fucked up Snark’s quote. Lovely.

Flag Post

Do not count my self-vote, as it was part of Snark’s quote and I did not unvote beforehand.

Flag Post

OMGUS: RaceBandit
Not only do I suck at planning out my posts, but Snark’s quote could also be used against me since we’re both currently voting for the (suspected) Bad Doctor.

Countdown ’til I die!

Flag Post

(AN)

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Kama inaweza kuwa inavyothibitishwa na kutokuwepo yangu kutoka kamba hii, nilikuwa na uhakika kabisa kwamba mimi bila hata haja ya show off hii kizuizi.

Hata hivyo, mimi ataweka nyundo, tangu Mimi wanakumbuka kusoma mahali fulani kwamba mimi daima kushinda kwa nyundo, na kama mimi kwenda kupoteza, nataka kufanya hivyo njia hiyo hiyo.

[Vote: Dr.Martian], [FoS devourer, Tai, Ham, Race]

Well, first of all, like RaceBandit said, there are no hammers. I also don’t see why you would attempt to hammer someone, but still FoS everyone else on the hammer. And there’s also a scumminess associated with hammering in the first place, when the smart move would be just to fully utilize Day. FoS Adeeb.

(Taiboss)

Wenn du Fremdsprachen einsetzen willst, dann kannst du auch was anderes als Swahili nehmen. Wie zum Beispiel Bengalisch. Ich mein ja nur.

FoS Taiboss. Explain your reasons for voting Martian.

(Martian)

Sorry about not posting, I’m not avoiding your questions, but I’ve been gone for the weekend.

You posted after them before. With some reasoning, that was most likely before you left.

Sorry about this one. I’m not even sure who or what I was talking about then.

So you found me suspicious, but don’t understand why? Isn’t that a little convenient?

This matters because I believe that commenting on a lynch is not necessarily scummy.

In most cases (not just from this forum), commentators on lynches turn out to be scum. I’ve already shown the reasoning behind this.

but I don’t see how it calls for an FoS

Everything calls for a FoS. Does a FoS hurt you? All a FoS is is a psychological tool.

It just seems that a vote is a terrible thing to use because discussion is dead.

It was a survival vote.

That’s not at all what I’m claiming. I’m just stating the obvious. If no one gets lynched, then we can’t lynch a mafia. It seems to me that if town has the ability to try and a kill off a mafia member, why not use it? we’ll need it.

True. I misinterpreted your original post then.

If you believe that they may have a killing ability, you wouldn’t want to say that you are suspicious of them if you don’t have a good backing.

If you are suspicious of someone, you almost always have a reason. The only exception of this that I can think of is gut feelings, and I’m still ambivalent about those.

Flag Post

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
sd;hg;oeirhgoizhdfusdkbtusigkudfgiusyrieygbxydzhfrbg
ksdfvgklusreygvlsuyvruyvsdelghiseurgbvlxzdbflgh
THIS IS MY LAST POST HEREEEEEEEEE
I HATE YOU RACEBANDIT!!!(TEMPORARILY)

Flag Post

I voted him, because a. I wanted to vote at least someone this day. b. I know that people arguing and being inactive have a chance in being scum. I know that, I did the same in old mafias. c. I didn’t want to wait for a bandwagon, since that is a terrible tactic, I know that, I did it once. Never again.
Or maybe I’m paranoid, even with town roles.

Flag Post

If I roleclaim, which will explain my behavior, will you guys UNvote me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrMartian:

If I roleclaim, which will explain my behavior, will you guys UNvote me?

In a MyLo situation, I really don’t see what we have to lose by a roleclaim. It may not be entirely trustworthy, but if you feel that it will help, go ahead and do so.

Flag Post

I’m a Judas. Yes, I chose Judas because I wanted to have a back-up plan. I’ve been especially aggressive in this mafia, because it seemed that the mafia was going to win, so I wanted to work you guys into voting me slowly, so as to avoid seeming like a jester or having the mafia lose with me on it. This actually was almost exactly as I planned it, except for so many mafia dying. I honestly thought town would lose. I know now by roleclaiming, if you lynch me or not, the mafia will lose. So, even though with the way I acted to you guys, I really deserve lynching, but please don’t lynch me. I wish to win this game, and if I die, I will lose. I right now have no idea who the mafia actually is, and I really don’t think it’s Devourer, I only accused and argued with him because he was respected and had power. I just hope it’s not too late. But if it is, good job town.

Flag Post

Oh no. It’s too late. The day ended seven hours ago. If only I had gotten back from vacation sooner to roleclaim. Good job town. Honestly.

Flag Post

Sorry…

Final Vote Count

devourer359 / DrMartian
Taiboss / DrMartian
hamuka / DrMartian
RaceBandit / DrMartian
Woon1957 / Woon1957
AdeebNafees / DrMartian

DrMartian (5)
Woon1957 (1)

A martian shadow was lynched. He was a dreaming god. Grats, though there are 3 third parties left.

no u: 6
lolno: 10

trololol

Day 1: arkenarken / Mime / mime
Night 1: Jaskaran2000 / Doctor / town
Night 1: SilverEvil / 1-Shot Serial Killing Mime / mime
Night 1: djrockstar / Doublevoting Mime / mime
Day 2: CowFriend / Expired Lie Detector / town
Night 2: BCLEGENDS / Restless Vigilante / town
Night 2: S_98 => Precarious / Dreaming God / mafia #2
Day 3-RESET: myhome16 / Mafia Post Restrictor / mafia #1
Day 3-RESET: helltank / Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof / mafia #1
Night 3: no one
Day 4: DrMartian / Dreaming God / mafia #2

In Soviet Russian, I send out night actions to you before you hit on the deadline, which definitely is 30th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). It can end me earlier if I send a certain person a certain night action. Have fun.

Flag Post

GAME OVER

I came to this conclusion after receiving most of tonight’s actions. Woon1957, the town’s vigilante decided to shoot Taiboss, the cult leader, dead, but before his death he had managed to convert another follower. BCLEGENDS used his Restless Gun and decides to give a revenge to the ones who killed him, and killed hamuka, a post restricting cop / cultist who had been converted into the cult on night 3. In addition, the cult had AdeebNafees, a role cop bomb / cultist converted on night 1, and devourer359, a seraph knight / cultist converted on night 4. As the cult is is such a position at the moment that devourer359 is protecting AdeebNafees, in no case would’ve the town won. So, congratulations to AdeebNafees and devourer359, who managed to survive night 4’s happenings. All kinds of random crap is coming out in a moment.