[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 12 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

This is a dreaming god

Flag Post

EBWOP sorry,missed the last 1 post page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by Bluji:

WTF is a Dreaming God?

Have you heard of the MafiaScum wiki? Check there, pretty please?

Okay, I checked. Wow is that role OP.

You will shower me with praise for removing it from the game for you.

Flag Post

Thank you BCLegends. Even though a Dreaming God might have been good if he had chosen a positively effecting box.

Flag Post

Night 2: S_98 => Precarious / Dreaming God / mafia #2

CURSE YOU SNINE. AND A MAFIA DREAMING GOD TOO :O?

WHOEVER POST RESTRICTED ME NEEDS TO DIE. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS STILL LEGIBLE, BUT IT STILL PISSES ME OFF.

RACEBANDIT, PLEASE CLAIM YOUR ROLE.

Flag Post

Unvote

I’d better spell something out for you, especially since Devourer asked.

I’m an Indomitable Townie. I have no special abilities other than a permanent immunity to post restrictions.

Flag Post

EBWOP: The elimination log mentioned two scum teams. I wouldn’t be surprised if BCLEGENDS was on Mafia 1.

Vote: myhome16
I’ll reconsider if you have a good reason for using a vanilla PR power, or if it isn’t vanilla.

Flag Post

…okay, I know I’m not meant to post in here any more, but Race? Check the first page. It explicitly says I’m on the Town’s side. Jesus, it’s that kind of stupidity that causes Town losses.

Flag Post

And Hamuka, because the powers that Dreaming God has are chosen by the mod, it’s only overpowered if the mod chooses to make it so. It could be one of the weakest roles ever if the mod chose things that were weak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

EBWOP: The elimination log mentioned two scum teams. I wouldn’t be surprised if BCLEGENDS was on Mafia 1.

Vote: myhome16
I’ll reconsider if you have a good reason for using a vanilla PR power, or if it isn’t vanilla.

I did not use my Post restriction. I accepted Devourer’s logic to not PR anyone on the basis that it is likely bad for the town.

Flag Post

So what, do we have three restictions? Also, sorry BCLEGENDS.

I am a derp!

Flag Post

EBWOP: Replace restriction with restrictor.

Flag Post

Vote Count 3.1

"Hehehe... the light shall never peek between my boxes in the sky... Although I'm not sure what the one from last night did..."

RaceBandit / myhome16

The following people must vote today in order to stay alive and in game:

AdeebNafees, helltank, Taiboss

There are supposed to be nine of you alive, but apparently you only have one person who truly wants to play this game. Goddamnit, you guys requested your roles and that’s why you should be more active, since you got a role you wanted. So come on guys, talk!

Flag Post

I’m in a dilemma.
If I vote someone, he’ll start a shitstorm.
If I vote No Lynch, someone will start a shitstorm.
So Vote No Lynch

Flag Post

I’ve just noticed that AN is in this mafia.
Does anyone else think that his exlusion of himself in the discussion thus far (bassically he is inactive) goes against his general playstyle?
Isn’t this also true with Helltank and Wooneh(I think with Woon this is correct, right?)?
Thier only real scumtells are not being active. With thier normal general mafia activity styles though, they should definitively be more active.

Flag Post

Maybe they’re scum and trying not to say anything to avoid sounding scummy. Not pointing any fingers, really, I’m not, but it’s a possibility.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrMartian:

Maybe they’re scum and trying not to say anything to avoid sounding scummy. Not pointing any fingers, really, I’m not, but it’s a possibility.

this is called inactivity (as they have no activity) it is a common (but less so than two months ago) tactic for mafia.

Flag Post

There are supposed to be nine of you alive, but apparently you only have one person who truly wants to play this game. Goddamnit, you guys requested your roles and that’s why you should be more active, since you got a role you wanted. So come on guys, talk!

I’M INACTIVE BECAUSE I HAVE A FUGGING POST RESTRICTION AND IT MAKES ALL MY POSTS ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

I’ve just noticed that AN is in this mafia.
Does anyone else think that his exlusion of himself in the discussion thus far (bassically he is inactive) goes against his general playstyle?

AN IS INACTIVE DUE TO EXAMS, OR SO HE SAYS.

Isn’t this also true with Helltank and Wooneh(I think with Woon this is correct, right?)?

HELLTANK DOESN’T HAVE AN ACTIVITY META TO MY KNOWLEDGE. WOON TENDS TO BE INCREDIBLY INACTIVE.

I’m in a dilemma.
If I vote someone, he’ll start a shitstorm.
If I vote No Lynch, someone will start a shitstorm.
So Vote No Lynch

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS WOULD CATALYZE A DISCUSSION?

I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR RIGHT NOW; WITHOUT ENOUGH DISCUSSION, IT’S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO MAKE A RATIONAL VOTE. AND WITH A PR, I DON’T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO START THE DISCUSSION.

Flag Post

I see why that post restriction would be annoying. I forget, and read all you have as yelling.

Flag Post

Really, inactive to exams? I took AN as just older than school-aged. Guess I was wrong. I never looked on his profile either.
As for woon, I always thought she was more active.
As far as Helltank goes though, he is generally more active.

I’M INACTIVE BECAUSE I HAVE A FUGGING POST RESTRICTION AND IT MAKES ALL MY POSTS ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

Nice excuse, I kinda actually believe you.

Flag Post

So, if we don’t lynch, we will lose, since the only person that can NK and is town has been killed already. Also, it seems like there are no SK’s in this game, much to my surprise. So, we also need to get a mafia.

I’m not sure who to lynch, though. Basically everyone is suspicious ATM.

Flag Post

Vote Count 3.2

RaceBandit / myhome16
Taiboss / No Lynch

You have two votes out of five required. Also, AdeebNafees and helltank will be replaced/modkilled if they don’t vote in the next two hours (although that is only if you guys can get three more votes in two hours, and I find that very unlikely).

Flag Post

Eep! I did it again, didn’t I?
I honestly do not know what to say.

As for woon, I always thought she was more active.

WOON TENDS TO BE INCREDIBLY INACTIVE.

I HAVE been trying to be more active. Honest. Though, it seems I’m not the only one right now. bangs head on wall, that’s no excuse.

AN is inactive due to exams, or so he says

Though people have been saying that our exam times are strange, yes, I am having exams at this point as well

So uh, who PR’d devourer? Also, what exactly is it?

Flag Post

Eep! I did it again, didn’t I?

Yes? you did be inactive again.

So uh, who PR’d devourer? Also, what exactly is it?

I think He got caps locked. Not sure who though.

I am going to Vote NoLynch at this point because I don’t have a terrible want to die:

town
WIN CONDITIONS:
1) All possible non-protown roles are eliminated by any means. Although, if a non-protown factor wins, it doesn’t necessarily mean the game ends. The existance of certain roles may or may not prevent the game from ending.
2) You are alive.

Flag Post

EBWOP:
insert “And there seems to be no new scumtells on any of you” here.

I am going to Vote NoLynch at this point because I don’t have a terrible want to die //////: