[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 17 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

All Kinds of Random Crap

Night Action Table: http://i.imgur.com/07oYu.png

Mafias

Normal Mafia

helltank // Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof // mafia #1
ABILITIES:
Mafia Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mafia. Your fellow mafia members is myhome16.
Bulletproof Vest // passive: You can survive one nightkill done by vigilantes or other gun using killers during the game.

myhome16 // Mafia Post Restrictor // mafia #1
ABILITIES:
Mafia Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mafia. Your fellow mafia member is helltank.
Post Restricting // active: You can once every night post restrict someone with a post restriction of your choice.

Dream World Mafia

S_98 // Dreaming God // mafia #2
ABILITIES:
Mafia Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mafia. Your fellow mafia member is DrMartian.
Dreams in Boxes // compulsive: You must every night choose one dream from a line of dream boxes with your mafia colleague. You will not get to know what the abilities do, you only get a slight hint towards what they could do. Your choice will be revealed along the dawn post.
Your boxes are named the following: Ghost Story, Like a Chocolate Box, Double Trouble, Two to Tango, Countdown, Mechanical Mayhem, Count of Monte Cristo, Hawaii 3-0, Political Campaign and Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor.

DrMartian // Dreaming God // mafia #2
ABILITIES:
Mafia Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mafia. Your fellow mafia member is S_98.
Dreams in Boxes // compulsive: You must every night choose one dream from a line of dream boxes with your mafia colleague. You will not get to know what the abilities do, you only get a slight hint towards what they could do. Your choice will be revealed along the dawn post.
Your boxes are named the following: Ghost Story, Like a Chocolate Box, Double Trouble, Two to Tango, Countdown, Mechanical Mayhem, Count of Monte Cristo, Hawaii 3-0, Political Campaign and Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor.

Protown

BCLEGENDS // Restless Vigilante // town
ABILITIES:
Vigilante Gun // active: You can every night kill someone.
Restless Spirit // passive: After your death, you may once use your Vigilante Gun ability during any night phase.

Jaskaran2000 // Doctor // town
ABILITIES:
Doctoring // active: You can every night protect one person against all nightkills.

Woon1957 // Vigilante // town
ABILITIES:
Vigilante Gun // active: You can every night kill someone.

hamuka // Post Restricting Cop // town
ABILITIES:
Investigation // active: You can every night investigate a player, and find out his / her alignment.
Post Restriction // passive / compulsive: The player you investigate will also receive a post restriction of your choice.

RaceBandit // Indomitable World Tracker // town
ABILITIES:
Indomitableness // passive: You cannot be post restricted.
World Tracking // passive: You will every night receive a list of players targeted by a night action.

CowFriend // Expired Lie Detector // town
ABILITIES:
Lie Detector // active: Each night, you can request the mod to tell you whether a person did or did not lie in a post you choose. The mod only reveals whether the post lied outside quotes and opinions, as you do not ask about the post in the quote and the mod can’t know the truth about someone’s opinions.
Expiration // passive: When you die, your killer will die the next same phase.

AdeebNafees // Role Cop Bomb // town
ABILITIES:
Role Investigation // active: You can each night investigate a player, and find out his / her exact role.
Bomb Belt // passive: If you are nightkilled, you will kill your killer.

devourer359 // Seraph Knight // town
ABILITIES:
Seraph Knight Shield // active: In the beginning of the game, choose a player. You will protect that player from all nightkills until that player dies through other means than nightkilling (daykills, lynching, bomb, expiration…).

Third Party

Cult

Taiboss // Cult Leader // cult
ABILITIES:
Cult Alignment // passive: You are a member of the cult. You may talk with your fellow cultists and let them know about each other. I will not tell them each other, only that you are their cult leader.
Cult Convert // active: You can every night convert someone into the cult.

Mime

arkenarken // Mime // mime
ABILITIES:
Mime Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mime alignment. Your fellow mimes are SilverEvil and djrockstar.

SilverEvil // 1-Shot Serial Killing Mime // mime
ABILITIES:
Mime Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mime alignment. Your fellow mimes are arkenarken and djrockstar.
1-Shot Serial Kill // active: You may once in the game nightkill someone. Your kill will be revealed as a knife kill in the mod flavor, making it look like an SK kill.

djrockstar // Doublevoting Mime // mime
ABILITIES:
Mime Alignment // passive: You are a member of the mime alignment. Your fellow mimes are SilverEvil and arkenarken.
Double Vote // active: You can double vote every day by posting one vote in thread and PMing one vote to Bluji. You may vote the same person with both of your votes. You cannot change your PM vote, so be careful!

Dreaming God Boxes

1. Ghost Story
(players cannot unvote for the next day phase)
2. Like a Chocolate Box
(random effect: 25% a random player’s role is revealed, 25% a random player dies, 25% a random player is added to the cult, 25% nothing happens)
3. Double Trouble
(at deadline, the vote count and deadline reset)
4. Two to Tango
(all players have a second anonymous vote)
5. Countdown
(the deadline is shortened to 24 hours instead of 72 hours for the next day; the deadline cannot be extended)
6. Mechanical Mayhem
(the lynch mechanic is changed from deadline mechanic to majority lynch mechanic)
7. Count of Monte Cristo
(after opening, the amount of mafia members (#1+#2), town members and third party members (cult+mime) is public knowledge for the rest of the game)
8. Hawaii 3-0
(if a mafia member or a third party member is to be lynched in the following day when deadline hits, a No Lynch will occur)
9. Political Campaign
(all players must post messages of 50 words or longer; shorter messages will count as rule breakings => three rule breakings and you are modkilled)
10. Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor
(a random dream box is opened immediately)

Flag Post

BTW… just realized one funny thing. A cult has won every single edition of the Ytivitcas. Whoops, maybe I’ll stop using cults…

Flag Post

Yes, of course. I fail, but who wins?
Adeeb.
Goddammit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Adeeb.
Goddammit

Flag Post

Well, damn it.

Flag Post

Those were some interesting abilities for the DWMafia.

I’m assuming Political Campaign wouldn’t have counted as a post restriction, which means despite my Indomitability, I would’ve had to adhere to it anyways.

Flag Post

Yesssssssssssssss

Kongratz for the win, devourer! I was really hoping you’d win (not because I wanted to make it easy, but because you played quite well as town). Props to Tai and hamuka for making the cult lynch possible last day.

And here’s the list of roles I at first sent in:

1) The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lightning Rods Out Of Its Ass (Neutral alignment, active role) (TFPTSLROOIA acts as a normal townie during the day phase. During the night, TFPTSLROOIA can target any player, and convert him into a 1-shot bulletproof lightning rod, redirecting all NAs excepting its own/its own faction’s to that player (multiple kills count as multiple kills on the target). TFPTSLROOIA wins if the target is a townie/neutral and survives the night, or the target is scum and gets killed. The 1-shot bulletproof effect is removed if there is only one NK role left in the game. TFPTSLROOIA can only convert 3 players before becoming an ordinary Survivor, whereupon it wins by being alive to the game’s end.)

2) Strong Cop (Town alignment, active role) (Can investigate a role every night to receive its alignment. If targeted for killing, kills its killers.)

3) Compulsive Hammerer (Scum alignment, passive role) (Passively hammers players. This effect will occur if a player only needs one more vote to be lynched and the Hammerer’s vote is not already on the wagon; the Hammerer’s vote will be automatically moved to the wagon to secure the lynch. Usually shows up on the final vote count with their original vote where it was (unmoved); and if there is any indication of who placed the hammering vote at all, it is simply attributed to “The Hammerer” or something similar. This is to maintain the anonymity of the scum Hammerer.)

But Bluji didn’t like the roles (too powerful or something), so I had to resend my list.

1) The Flying Elephant That Poops Pastries Of Enlightenment Out Of Its Pink Furry Ass (Town alignment, active role) (TFETPPOEOOIPFA can decide to poop a pastry of enlightenment on someone’s house every night to give them a 1-shot Investigation/Lightning Rod (picked randomly) in addition to any other night actions they can perform.)

2) Role Cop (Town alignment, active role) (Can investigate a role every night to receive its alignment.)

3) Hated Bomb (Town Alignment, passive role) (reflexively kills its killer if targeted at night. Takes one less vote to lynch.)

Flag Post
RaceBandit’s role submissions:

1. Indomitable Townie
Alignment: Town
Passive (Indomitable): Immune to post restrictions

2. Watcher
Active (Watch): See who (if anyone) visited target player, but not what actions were performed.

3. Tracker
Active (Track): See who (if anyone) target player visited, but not what action was performed.

Even though my WT list was alphabetized to avoid game-wrecking bullshit, I thought I got a relatively powerful role.

Oh, and as you may have seen from the NA list, I falseclaimed the roleblock. Bit surprised nobody saw it as an excuse to lynch me on account of “OHSNOHESACULTISTLYNCHHIM”, but I guess it didn’t matter since I was town-aligned. :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Well, damn it.

I HATE YOU. HATE YOU, I’M TELLING YOU. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO WINNING AND YOU RUIN IT. THANKS, HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. F*CK.

But seriously, great game, guys. Gratz to Adeeb and devourer, you rock for surviving this hell of a night.

Originally posted by AdeebNafees (you rock, man!):
We will now have cake! :D Everyone gets a whole piece except:

The winners, who get two each for being awesome,
AN gets another piece for letting me steal this post (he’s going to get sick from such a large amount of cake o_o),
BC, who gets 3/4 a half for NKing me at the very end and ruining part of the fun,
S_98, who gets one and a half to get him come back <3, and
CF, who gets an exploding cake piece because he apparently likes to suicide.

Flag Post

ffuuu

I was so close to winning, too.

Flag Post

Congratulations back to you, Adeeb! And I give my best thanks to Taiboss for converting me on Night 4 like I was hoping for :D!

Anyways, I will show my role PM’s if anyone happens to be curious.

1. Dreaming God

Abilities:

A vote during day to lynch.
Has ten one-shot abilities, which you will give random names so that I can’t tell which is which. I must use one before the game starts, and one every night. The effect of the activated ability will be PMed to me after its use.

1. Enables PM chat for 2 random people for the rest of the game. They will be notified of this change.
2. Halves the time of the next day’s deadline. This change will be announced in-thread.
3. Gives three random people a post restriction until the next night starts. They will be notified of this change.
4. When the next player is lynched, the first voter’s alignment will be revealed by the host and the lynched will survive without revealing his role, with the vote count reset.
5. Players may not unvote. This change will be announced in-thread after the first vote.
6. When the next townie is lynched, the vote count will be reset and he will be saved without revealing his role.
7. When the next member of any faction that isn’t town is lynched, the vote count will be reset and he will be saved without revealing his role. Neutrals do not count towards this ability.
8. During the next day, votes will instead give a person the temporary position of Leader for the day. After elected, he will cast a vote by himself in-thread, lynching the target. This change will be announced in-thread.
9. The next No Lynch will kill a random player.
10. For the next day, the person with the least votes will be lynched, providing he has votes.

Win Condition:

Neutral – Survive until the end, independent of which team wins.

Lose Condition:

Die.

2. Shapeshifter

Abilities:

After every night, switch to one of the following roles randomly, the result of which will be PMed to me. Win and lose conditions will remain unchanged. When investigated, Shapeshifter will disclose information about the Shapeshifter role.

1. Absorber = Passively gains a one-shot version of all night abilities used on him. Abilities used on him will still achieve their desired effect. These gained abilities will remain with the Shapeshifter after a shapeshift.

2. Bomb = If killed, also passively kills the killer.

3. Bulletproof = Passively survives any NK abilities used on him for the night.

4. Bus Driver = Switch two players at night, changing the results of people who targeted them. The bus driver can choose himself for switching.

5. Commuter = Passively immune to all night actions.

6. Cop = Can investigate one person at night, uncovering their aligment.

7. Doctor = Can protect one person from NK’s at night. The shapeshifter may not target himself.

8. Doublevoter = Can vote twice during day. The second vote will be sent through PM.

9. Framer = At night, target one person. This person appears as guilty under an investigate.

10. Jack-of-all-Trades = Gains a one-shot protect, a one-shot investigate, a one-shot role-block, and a one-shot NK. Only one may be used before shapeshifting. The shapeshifter may not target himself.

11. Motivator = Allows a person to use two night abilities, excluding factional abilities.

12. Nexus = Passively redirects all night actions on him to another random player.

13. Post Restrictor = Post restrict one person at night, affecting him on the following day.

14. Roleblocker = Roleblock one person at night.

15. Serial Killer = Can NK one person at night, and is immune to NK’s.

16. Survivor = Has no abilities.

Win Condition:

Neutral – Survive until the end, independent of which team wins.

Lose Condition:

Die.

3. Seraph Knight

Abilities:

Has a one-shot night ability that allows him to protect one person for the rest of the game. This person is immune to all abilities used by factions that he doesn’t belong to.
Ex: A protected maf can only be targeted by maf. A protected town can only be targeted by town. A protected neutral cannot be targeted by anyone, unless he belongs to a group.

Win Condition:

Town – Survive with all anti-town roles dead.

Lose Condition:

Die.

Flag Post

I wonder if I could have been given another chance if I actually submitted cult leader again, which I didn’t because I was pissed from the last game and didn’t expect it to be used again.

Flag Post

What the heck, I got rid of the mimes and the cult leader. I can die in peace.

EDIT: Don’t feel like triple posting. Why you guise so obvious yesterday, dammit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

yeh sknaht rof gniyrt ot evas em, t’nod yrrow i t’now yas ruoy eman ekil beeda.

Missed arken’s post here.

“Hey thanks for trying to save me, don’t worry I won’t say your name like adeeb”

And here comes another confusing post ;-;

I posted this on day 1 and all that was done was Jask translated it… I set this up so that people would think I was teamed with both adeeb and dev, but all you did was sniff and walk away…

You see if you looked back a few posts you would have noticed dev was working on making me seem innocent and most if not all other people were working on getting me lynched…