[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 2 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

Confirmed presign
(can I stay my previous nationality (but not role)?)

Flag Post

Oshi i luv u bluji
Sign.

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

I’ll update the player list tomorrow. This is gonna be even crazier than Ytivitca III was, so prepare for the ultimate shock!

Flag Post

Crazier? Why, did Lataro sign?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Crazier? Why, did Lataro sign?

Who’s lataro?

Flag Post

An xkcdian who pulled off some crazy wins, such as an SK win after having his cover blown D2.

Incidentially, PyPokemafia is where I got the Gift!Enabler idea.

Flag Post

[I don’t want to play this anymore]

[Sorry]

Flag Post

Not sure if just didn’t update OP, but I sent in my roles.

Flag Post

I wish I could be in this.

Flag Post

I will laugh my ass off if I’m the first to be lynched and then a Mime dies N1 anyways and costs CowFriend his win

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

I will laugh my ass off if I’m the first to be lynched and then a Mime dies N1 anyways and costs CowFriend his win

I’m kind of confused as to just what you are talking about.

Flag Post

He’s speculating that both he can CowFriend will be part of the Mime faction, which wins when all the Mimes in the faction have been lynched.

Racefriend will be lynched, CowFriend will be happy because Mimes win by being lynched and then a Mime dies by NK, which is not lynch, which means there will always be one Mime who cannot be lynched, which means the Mimes cannot win any more.

Flag Post

Nah, screw the mimes.

I got a new strategy this time.

Flag Post

I was actually referencing Yti3 where I killed Stone667 to cost CF his win. If I get lynched D1 and that happens anyways, I think it will be HILARIOUS.

Flag Post

I sign

Flag Post

Is signing still possible? I am pretty sure it is not, but I’d like to sign as a reserve if possible anyway.

Flag Post

I’m signing too if signups are still open. Also, I have no preference of role, so deal me out whatever.

Flag Post

I don’t think that’s how Pick Your Poison works. (PtP is when you pick out another player’s role.)

Flag Post

Please start this already!

Flag Post

Adeeb, you should know already that sign-ups in my games end when I say they end. You can still make it in if you’re super fast, because I’m starting in about 2 ½ hours.

Flag Post

Still writing, or what happened? Me want to start.

Flag Post

Robot wants ytIVitca.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Still writing, or what happened? Me want to start.

I’d say feel free to take your time if you need to, Bluji. I’d rather see a fleshed out and balanced product that maintains a role madness element instead of something rushed out to meet a deadline.

Flag Post

Yeah, sorry, deadline’s kinda screwed me up yesterday. I’m planning to get the roles out today, after I finish updating BB. I promise we’ll start today.