[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 8 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

What are you talking about? I highly doubt that somebody would kill you just because of a FoS. Please explain your position instead of dodging the questions.

Myhome, explain your position and don’t avoid the questions with an excuse.

Fine.

Who do you currently find the most suspicious?

Arken. Not enough to warrent a vote, but. He over-reacted to the joke phase, and then sorta-kinda revealed some plot about AN.

Blahblahblah…DJ=scum or no?

Slightly modified version:
Everyone could be scum. Weather I think he IS or NOT, I get the idea of VI.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I’m reading this as wine.

Try not to wine your own faction. AFAIK it makes you look scummy.

Flag Post

FoS Myhome. Myhome, what’s your position on hamuka?

Everyone could be scum.

Like RaceBandit says, vague statements like this don’t help the town at all. We know that everyone could be scum; what we want to know is who you think is most likely to be scum. Stating senseless platitudes just makes it look like you’re dodging the question.

Weather I think he IS or NOT, I get the idea of VI.

So do you think he’s a VI or a scum? You say that you find him the most suspicious, yet you also say that you find him likely to be a simple VI. Choosing both answers to a two answer question is, once again, dodging the question.

Flag Post

Muh, I just woke up with a fever and now have to respond to all this…

Cowfriend

Why the hell would I want to go with the mime when there’s Jester to be taken. Being a mime screwed me over last time (I didn’t even choose mime). I didn’t even pick Jester this time, and if I was one, I would have done my pro Jester mode and get lynched already.

Why would you not? Even if there’s jester to be taken, you can’t exactly choose what role you get, can you? If you didn’t choose mime, how did you become a mime, last time? How do we know you didn’t pick jester this time? Also, about the last line, what would be your, so called ‘pro Jester mode’, eh?

lol k, FoS me. Because that’s going to do anything, right.

Seriously, people need to get this “FoS” idea out of their head. Is me posting an idiotic reasoning + FoS really more significant than me just posting an idiotic reasoning?

Okay, I’ll FoS you cause its totally gonna do something :DDDD

FoS Cowfriend

Now then, on a more serious note, what do you mean idiotic? I gave reasoning that made perfect sense according to me. I don’t realize why you say idiotic reasoning, also, yeah, that’s somewhat more significant. (A little bit though)

Devourer359

Bluji listed a bunch of faction win and lose conditions at the start. Unless I interpreted it wrong, these factions exist in-game. And I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody chose jester; plenty of people did last time.

At the last line, you’re implying things that have happened will happen again. I have to disagree. Also, k, guess I missed that, so jesters/mimes do exist.

When you claim that you vote arken for no reason, I consider that vote detrimental.

Explain, pretty please with a cherry on top?

A VI’s only use is to serve as an extra town, and numbers are actually really important. And if he starts to display true scumtells, he can be easily lynched later, as he will never evade the attention of the town. With his exaggerated stupidity, I highly doubt that he is a true VI. He has to be either scum or a jester.

How are numbers important? Easily lynched, you say, but what if we had a solid lead on another scum who may/may not be way more experienced than the VI, then what? I do agree with you on the last part after reading his posts carefully.

WIFOM….

What does WIFOM mean?

If arken is truly a mime, his role would be revealed after his death.

Yeah, true, we can then decide if Adub is mime or not.

Do I have to pull out the “scumhunting based on night kills is extremely inaccurate” argument again?

Yes, because mainly, (in chat mafias) I am usually right.

As Adeeb said, friends probably won’t help you in mafias.

Eh, true, but that ‘probably’ still exists. They might possibly help you.

So do you think that he’s a jester or not? You’re contradicting yourself.

I have no idea at this point of time.

The scum win is based on the number of townies still alive. A VI is a townie.

Yes, but wouldn’t they take out experienced players first? And leave VI for the end? I still don’t see how they act like meatshields.

Why do you think that they have shady plans? If you think this before of what they posted pre-game, we can’t directly choose our roles.

Eh, true, but I still have my suspicions on them because luck may or may not be a factor in them getting the roles they wished to have.

As a question to everyone, what’s your position on arken’s accidental accusation of Adeeb?

I have no idea, I would like to think, and mostly believe that’s it’s a fake, silly, idiotic gambit, but my instinct says otherwise. I would like more of his posts to see what to make of this so-called ‘accidental accusation’

Racebandit

Try not to wine your own faction. AFAIK it makes you look scummy.

Eh… not really.

Flag Post

yeh sknaht rof gniyrt ot evas em, t’nod yrrow i t’now yas ruoy eman ekil beeda.

Flag Post

Analysis #1

Anal #2a

Hamuka posts, telling tai how no lynch is bad, telling arke how dj was joking, FoSes Arke because he voted for me, saying that arke should tell hamuka that he was joking.
Hamuka quotes Adub’s entire post for just hardly three lines saying that a great mafia player like him is too lazy to read through 2 pages, and continued to FoS him.
Hamuka then quotes arke, saying his stupidity susprises him, and declares that arke is either a scum, or a huge VI.
Hamuka also responds to arke’s headache that he won’t understand the mafia discussion unless his IQ is over 120.
Hamuka says arke is 1000000x more suspicious than anyone else, and votes him. I call utter bullshit on this one, just saiyan.
Myhome confirms, then continues to say that arke seems the weirdest to him in the phase so far, and then gives reasoning.
Now adeeb posts, firstly quoting BC saying that he should at least give one or two ‘previously stated reasons’
Secondly, he states that arke should be kept as a meatshield according to himself.
He then says that he wouldn’t jump on a wagon as one as a single vote, in reply to dj saying my so called ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ is suspicious.
He then continues to quote my post that was made to teeny weeny bit pressure arken, saying that he puts a dollar on him not being scum, says his gut. Wut did I just type, I have no idea.
He asks arke what his reasons were, for voting dj.
He quotes hamuka on what part made him think that he was too lazy to read 2 pages of posts, he asks hamuka how he drew the conclusion that arke is 100000x more suspicious, since his posts only include 3/6 people who have posted so far, with the bit against NL saying virtually nothing regarding the game, he admits that even he doesn’t know what ham’s bit regarding him has to do with anything. And he’d like more posts from ham to clear that up, if possible.

Omfg, that’s it for now, my head hurts, I can’t even draw any conclusions. Will post anal 2b later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

yeh sknaht rof gniyrt ot evas em, t’nod yrrow i t’now yas ruoy eman ekil beeda.

Missed arken’s post here.

“Hey thanks for trying to save me, don’t worry I won’t say your name like adeeb”

And here comes another confusing post ;-;

Flag Post

(devourer)

Why lynch someone who you interpret as having no scumtells when we can scumhunt? If ignoring posts is really that difficult, arken has quieted down by now.

Where did I say he had no scumtells? If I said this, I was an idiot, and ignore that post, please.
He is acting so confusingly that he must be jester/mime/scum.
Also, AFAIK arken didn’t quiet down.

Stupidity makes him suspicious? If you’re trying to imply that he could be trying to fake a VI, he’s doing it horribly.

I think that he acts stupidly on purpose.

Now that I think about it, that could mean that he’s desperate to be lynched, meaning that he’s most probably a jester…

Unvote: arkenarken

As a question to everyone, what’s your position on arken’s accidental accusation of Adeeb?

That might be also a part of his plan to lynch himself.

Flag Post

Guys, I would suggest unvoting arken (if you have him voted), and let us rethink this. You may ignore this post if you wish to, but arken could pull of a win in day one if you do so, for he might be a jester faking stupidity.

Flag Post

Vote: djrockstar

To make a tie and let us have more time.

Also, we’re now in Twilight Phase, apparently.

Flag Post

hamuka, you are late for the deadline, which means you just created a tie situation after the deadline came with 8 votes active. Your deadline has been extended 24 hours, since you were unable to make a decision.

Vote Count 1.2

SilverEvil / djrockstar
Taiboss / No Lynch
djrockstar / arkenarken
BCLEGENDS / djrockstar
arkenarken / djrockstar
DrMartian / arkenarken
helltank / arkenarken
AdeebNafees / arkenarken
hamuka / djrockstar

arkenarken (5) – no mistake here
djrockstar (4)
No Lynch (1)

New DL: 6th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3)

Flag Post

Oookay.

WTF?

Flag Post

[Vote: No lynch]

Gonna change vote after whole anal, but this will suffice for now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Oookay.

WTF?

Custom roles mayn, this was already expected.

Probably gonna re-read teh postz “soon” and say some shtuff

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Oookay.

WTF?

My anal summarizes what has happened until now, the main points mostly, I suggest you read it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Oookay.

WTF?

My anal summarizes what has happened until now, the main points mostly, I suggest you read it.

Your “anal” sex summarize very little detail, even tho it can be used for the bigger scumtells, I prefer reading and hunting the small scumtells too.

Flag Post

@hamuka: We have a Doublevoter amongst us.
@Jask: Isn’t NL a bad placeholder vote to have under normal circumstances?

Flag Post

Isn’t NL a bad placeholder vote to have under normal circumstances?

I really want to have a vote from my part, and I do not really find anyone else enough suspicious for me to vote them, and I believe voting for arke is too dangerous, for dj I don’t really find enough scum behaviors, not gonna vote for anybody else in case they OMGUS vote me or treat it like a scumtell so I voted NL.

Flag Post

If you didn’t choose mime, how did you become a mime, last time?

Pls improve reading comprehension.

How do we know you didn’t pick jester this time?

How do we know you didn’t pick a mafia role? You can believe, you also don’t have to. I don’t care either way.

Flag Post

Devourer, i feel that you are intentionally misreading.
Let me highlight the important things for you.

Originally posted by myhome16:

What are you talking about? I highly doubt that somebody would kill you just because of a FoS. Please explain your position instead of dodging the questions.

Myhome, explain your position and don’t avoid the questions with an excuse.

Fine.

Who do you currently find the most suspicious?

Arken. Not enough to warrent a vote, but. He over-reacted to the joke phase, and then sorta-kinda revealed some plot about AN.

Blahblahblah…DJ=scum or no?

Slightly modified version:

Flag Post

EBWOP
I think ARKEN is the most suspicious.
I think DJ is a VI.
About hamuka, I have no strong feeling on him, other than he is trying.

Flag Post

(Jaskaran)

Explain, pretty please with a cherry on top?

A vote with no reason behind is a vote with no substance. It doesn’t explain why the target should be voted and ultimately just makes you look scummy. Votes affect the outcome of Day, and a vote for no reason is a vote that hurts. I don’t see why a townie would want to hurt Day.

How are numbers important?

It prevents the scum win and MyLo.

Easily lynched, you say, but what if we had a solid lead on another scum who may/may not be way more experienced than the VI, then what?

Then we lynch one on that day and lynch one on the next. If we somehow don’t have enough time to lynch both, then we must have been doing some horrendous scumtelling to discover two scum in one day and none in the previous days.

What does WIFOM mean?

Wine In Front Of Me, which means when there are several possibilities to a situation due to the possibilities of reverse psychology.

This would probably explain it better than I can:

Yes, because mainly, (in chat mafias) I am usually right.

Wut. Anyways, there is never a discernable pattern from NK’s, and lynching based on them is just about as effective as a RNG. I have, in the past, deliberately NKed in a pattern that can’t be attributed to me in the past. I can’t think of anybody that would NK in a way that would reveal themselves.

Yes, but wouldn’t they take out experienced players first? And leave VI for the end? I still don’t see how they act like meatshields.

Vi’s aren’t shields during the night, but shields during the entire game against the scum win. In other words, please go read the scum’s win condition.

The first one seemed pointless; it was way to early to be of any use and its existence confused me. The second one didn’t strike me as too useful; I would like Race to put in more of his opinion as it looks more like a summary than an analysis to me. A summary is useless; reading the original posts allows for better accuracy.

This is my response to summaries in Corrupted. Change around the wording so that it fits this situation. I feel that summaries are scummy in that they don’t help town in any way, can be abused by scum to control the town, and only achieve the goal of making the summarizing player look like he’s contributing.

(myhome)

Devourer, i feel that you are intentionally misreading.

Honestly, I didn’t realize that I misread your post until I read this.

Hamuka, please explain why you felt the need to restate an argument against No Lynch.

Flag Post

(devourer)

Hamuka, please explain why you felt the need to restate an argument against No Lynch.

I felt it was worth noting due to the possibility of focusing on the heated argument between dj and arken and ignoring that little part.

Flag Post

Now with more evidence, I take back my saying that Arken doesn’t seem like scum. Even though this is WIFOM, I believe that the situation is that Arken is scum, faking VI to get peole to believe that he ISN’T scum, and therefore be able to not post much (because everyone believes he’s VI) but not be suspected as mafia. And about that FoS in my last post, it was my mistake, he didn’t technically FoS me, but he did say I was suspicious, so I was just defending my reasoning.

Flag Post

Blue? Do you have any reserves?