[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 9 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I can find some.

Flag Post

Alright. Well, you know what I want to say, right, Blu?

Flag Post

Hmm… let me think…

Originally posted by S_98:

Mr. Bluji, I need to be replaced because I can’t access Kong very well for the next two months.

Flag Post

More like this…

Originally posted by Bluji:
Aaaaaaaaaayo-E-Isay aiayo
Originally posted by S_98:
Mr. Bluji Sir, I want to be substituted because I’ll use all my willpower not to access FGF for the duration of my examination. I shall be back by the 31st of October. Thank you for your warm patience and understanding
~The person who is upset because he didn’t get the role of Potty the Potted Plant

Flag Post

I’ll update the player list tomorrow. This is gonna be even crazier than Ytivitca III was, so prepare for the ultimate shock!

Game Start

It was a misty night in a small Finnish town, and Bluji was playing in Kongregate, making once again a great forum game of his. Suddenly, his laptop’s screen started twirling and he was sucked into the vortex in the screen! He woke up in a dark room with shadows trembling around the walls of the room. He was terrified of what was happening. Someone said from a corner of the room:

“Hello, Bluji. Welcome to the other side.”

What was happening?

[Unvote: djrockstar]
[Vote: Bluji]

[Reason:] I think he is in the game, which would be an “Ultimate Shock”. and plus in the game start post he was sucked into the game (Not literally of course, but it might be a first hint that he is in the game).

Flag Post

Final Vote Count

SilverEvil / djrockstar
Taiboss / No Lynch
djrockstar / arkenarken
BCLEGENDS / djrockstar
DrMartian / arkenarken
helltank / arkenarken
AdeebNafees / arkenarken
hamuka / djrockstar
Jaskaran2000 / No Lynch
arkenarken / Bluji

arkenarken (5) – no mistake
djrockstar (3)
No Lynch (2)
Bluji (1)

With five votes, arkenarken is tonight’s… what should I call it… victim.

Bluji sat on his chair in the misty, dark room like he was glued onto it. The shadows seemed to have hosted some kind of a meeting outside the room and finally, the darkness seemed to have been pulled out a tiny bit from the room’s atmosphere. Finally, one of the shadows returned performing onto the wall, and once it slowly faded away and the room became lighter in feeling, Bluji felt like the shadow felt happy.

Alive: 15
Eliminated: 1

List of Eliminated

(Phase #: name / role / alignment)

Day 1: arkenarken / Mime / mime

Possible Winners

arkenarken (if his teammate(s) are also lynched)

Night 1 begins now and ends at 8th October 2012, 5:30 PM (GMT +3). Send in your night actions. Certainly at least one of you must die tonight, right? Right?

Flag Post

lolol, the mime got lynched, just like the last time.

Flag Post

Oh shit.

I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WILL BE A JESTER/MIME. I TOLD YOU.

Flag Post

MOD INFORMS

As of night 1, Precarious has replaced S_98. Thank you.

Flag Post

Day 2 Begins

After a busy day, Bluji finally had fell asleep. He woke up the next day when the shadows were whispering around him:

"Thieef! THIIIEF!"

He wondered why were they whispering that to him, and finally noticed there was a small box between his hands. He opened it — and found another box inside. He opened the other box as well, and found a paper inside it. It said:

"With the loss of three shadows today, a little light still keeps faith up. Four of those you call mafia remain, six of those you call town remain and two of those you call third parties remain. Good luck, shadows. Remove the true dark and reveal the brighter side of life."

Bluji wondered what the paper meant, but still looked around and felt like it was a little less darker than previously.

Alive: 12
Eliminated: 4

List of Eliminated

Day 1: arkenarken / Mime / mime
Night 1: Jaskaran2000 / Doctor / town
Night 1: SilverEvil / 1-Shot Serial Killing Mime / mime
Night 1: djrockstar / Doublevoting Mime / mime

So, Jaskaran2000 and SilverEvil were killed. Because SilverEvil got killed rather than lynched, djrockstar’s win condition is thus impossible and there is no point in keeping him in game. Day 2 begins now and ends on 11th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). With 12 alive, you must have 7 votes active when the deadline strikes. Good luck, and remember the mod flavor!

Must Vote Today or Replaced:

devourer359, myhome16, CowFriend, RaceBandit, Woon1957

Flag Post

Goodbye, Cruel world

One who lives must die, one who dies must have lived before, the savior of your lives gets killed, the one to win, stays alive

Flag Post

4ww m4n :( w3 w3r3 Ð01ng $000 g00Ð :( 1 th0µght w3 w3r3 g0nn4 w1n th1$ :( 1 kn0w 1 $h0µ£Ð $t0p t4£k1ng £1kt th1$ n0w bµt.. :(

1’££ Ð3f1n1t3£¥ j01n th3 n3xt b£µj1 m4f14, f0 $µr3.

kthxbye

Flag Post

Six town, four scum, two indie, huh? If the indies are cult, town’s gonna have a tough time. Namely, we’re gonna have to play our enemies against each other if we want a chance at winning, and if either faction leeroys us off the mortal coil, we’re square fucked.

Better hope town has some awesome powers!

Flag Post

Only six town to four mafia? That is not a lot of margin for error… it’s almost a LyLo situation, given that the mafia have their own kills available. Not quite, but we aren’t far off of something like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Six town, four scum, two indie, huh? If the indies are cult, town’s gonna have a tough time. Namely, we’re gonna have to play our enemies against each other if we want a chance at winning, and if either faction leeroys us off the mortal coil, we’re square fucked.

Better hope town has some awesome powers!

Say… Is a PR cop counting as one?

Flag Post

That’s sad. But now we know how there was an extra vote in the count. And at least the mimes lose. Hooray for making mimes lose!

Flag Post

LOL, this is the same exact thing as the first one.

Flag Post

in b4 we lynch the first living player to claim a post restriction

Flag Post

I wonder about Bluji. In the vote count, he counted one vote for lynching himself, but the total of remaining alive is 12, so he couldn’t have included himself in that thief thing. But if he’s playing, but not counting himself, I think he’s mafia, considering he stole that small box. Or maybe he’s literally a thief.

Flag Post

Bluji has no influence to votes, he’s just joking around.

Vote djrockstar because I can (and must to not get modkilled).

DESTROY HIM

Flag Post

I need to vote today.
I shall go back and if nothing presents itself today, vote the person with the highest position on my suspicion-o-meter.
On a side note:
Good job DJ/Arken for both being mimes and getting harsh anti-eachother stances.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Bluji has no influence to votes, he’s just joking around.

Vote djrockstar because I can (and must to not get modkilled).

Don’t lie to us. djrockstar was already removed from the game after his win condition was rendered impossible.

Flag Post

BUGGER! Did that quote tag wrong.

You should know what I mean though.

Flag Post

oh, he’s already dead.

vote hamuka

DESTRUCTION

Flag Post

Vote: Woon, since I don’t want to jeopardize any poor unsuspecting soul that unwittingly fell victim to my needs!