[Chat Games Sub-Section] Live Chat Games page 12

281 posts

Flag Post

Bump!

The Missing Link

A quick 15 question game where I give the whole chat room two words – a person gets a point simply by being the fastest to say what links the word. Just ask for an private chat invite in chat and you can join. For example, if the words were Duck and Doctor, the link would be quack – ducks make a quacking noise and it’s also slang for a doctor.

Commencing in roughly an hour/when I get enough players.

Flag Post

Can we just watch? I’m not sure how much different a chat mafia would be, but I’d probably still get lynched.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChatGames:

Hey, is there still interest in this?

I’ll need a few weeks to straighten things out on my end to get K+, but I wouldn’t mind hosting games in my private room for anyone that is interested. I should be able to be on 24/7 as well, so access wouldn’t be an issue.

I know I’m posting this a little pre-maturely (don’t have a room yet) but I figure this way it’s easier to gauge interest and figure it all out. Send me a message if you’re interested and I haven’t added you already. I’ll add you and everyone on my friends list (who has shown interest in he past), I’ll message you with the password.

I’m definitely gonna play, TC hosted a Chat mafia in his private room the other day, it was quite fun, even tho it ended up being Murder mafia 2 with the host as the only scum (>.>)

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

Can we just watch? I’m not sure how much different a chat mafia would be, but I’d probably still get lynched.

The fear of getting lynched is no reason not to play.

You don’t have to survive to win—sometimes your death could help lead your team to victory, and that’s what matters.

Flag Post

Bluji’s 6P

Players: Bob10110, adv0catus, hamuka, Kadleon, RaceBandit & Woon1957.
Winners: adv0catus, Kadleon, RaceBandit & Woon1957.

Flag Post

Sign