The Labyrinth [Game One] [Turn One] [Seeking Reserves for Inactive Players] (locked)

81 posts

Flag Post

Team #1 – Brown

Intelligent follower of Poseidon, Listener

1) Sierrasama
2) TwistedCakez ::
3) CYrusmaster – Replaced Hyped.
4)

Team #2 – Purple

Cursed follower of Hades, Listener

1) devourer359
2) helltank
3) WiiPlayer113
4) ilovekirby12

Team #3 – Orange

Courageous follower of Zeus, Listener

1) JuameBG
2) GottaAskTheMan
3) myhome16
4) BCLEGENDS &

Team #4 – Blue

Mighty follower of Zeus, Listener

1) Woon1957
2) gamelover13
3) T6salt
4) nowaitforme102

Team #5 – Pink

Mighty follower of Zeus, Listener

1)
2) adv0catus ::
3) CowFriend
4) Jaskaran2000

Reserves:

1)
17) Hyped

Flag Post

The Labyrinth

Is a game of survival. Four teams are trapped in the labyrinth, each with the goal to outlast the others. They are told only their location, and that the map is 20×20 total. Mark your map with what you feel important, as it’s your only resource.

My map is a 20×20 grid, with several different kinds of spaces:

• Walls: Pretty self explanatory. You cannot go through them. (Normally) They make the Labyrinth what it is. A winding series of paths and dead-ends, built by a madman in MSPaint.
  • Open Space: You can walk here… ’Nuff said.
  • Traps: The Labyrinth has many traps within. If stepped on, you will take one point of damage.
  • Temples: You may pray to your diety here. You can choose to pray for healing (Your health is restored to maximum) or a special diety-exclusive prayer, which aren’t available in the current round.
  • Teleporters: There are two sets of teleporters. You may teleport between them, but they will stay disabled for 10 turns after you use them. (Using one pair disables both sets of teleporters)
  • Tunnels: Tunnels are not their own space, they piggy-back off of walls. There are a few tunnels in the Labyrinth. They are a safe-haven from traps, however they are very fragile. You can not turn around in a tunnel, and if a Beast comes withing a 2×2 grid of you whilst you’re in a tunnel, it will collapse and kill you instantly. Most are one-way.

Deities

(You may choose a deity and one of the perks, later.)

Hades

• Deadly: When a Beast comes onto your space, you deal 3 damage towards it. (Dealt before Beast Insta-Kill ofc) You also take joy in other’s misery, so if someone shrieks within a 3×3 grid of you, you’re healed to maximum health.
  • Cursed: You have -1 health, but you are in sync with the Evils of the world, and thus beasts must get within 2 walkable spaces to start following you, instead of the normal 3. In addition, if another player dies, you are instantly healed to maximum health.

Zeus

• Mighty: You have +1 health. If attacked by a Beast, you do 3 damage, +2 if you’re at full health applied before Beast insta-kill.
  • Courageous: If you hear a Beast’s roar, you are healed 2 health, and may move 2 spaces that turn.

Poseidon

• Intelligent: Will avoid traps already stepped on once, negating their damage affect. Prayer at a temple allows you to move twice next turn.
  • Cunning: Has a 1 in 4 chance of avoiding a trap stepped on. Also can move twice if a player comes within a 2×2 grid around you.

Perks

Listener: If a Beast comes within 2 squares, the player is alerted.
Priest: Whenever a priest uses a temple, the next trap hit is avoided.
Insane: Every third turn, a roll decides the player’s move, BUT he survives his first encounter with a beast, and is teleported 5 spaces away.

The Beasts

The Beasts, whether they be Minotaurs, Trolls, or some other forsaken creature of twisted mind and body, roam the Labyrinth, feeding on unlucky adventurers that stumble into their domain. They are strong, instantly killing adventurers who meet them in the dark, yet they’re also stupid. Their feet walk without aid by their brain, and it is common that one may be dumb enough to step on a trap twice. Just like those in the Labyrinth, they are mortal, but unlike others wandering it, they have 12 health. However, without the aid of Temples, this may come as a curse as well as a blessing. Their only way of healing is to munch on an adventurer, increasing their healthcap by 2 and healing them fully.
As implied before, they walk by a 2-4 roll. (If all four directions are open, 1 will be North, 2 East, 3 South, 4 West. If less than that, the same applies, but a smaller roll and in the same order. IE if the possible directions are East and West, it will be a 2-roll, where 1 is East, 2 is West.)

Flag Post

r

Flag Post

Please take into account that you may want to meet up in a chatroom or PM each other, as Teams CAN pick the same deities and perks as others. If you have good reasons for picking a deity/perk combo, you may want to refrain from posting them here, as other teams could take your combo and run with it.

(Reposted for bump. :/)

Flag Post

4 hours and no posts? This makes me sadface.

Flag Post

I could have ninja’d you rofl. [One post for you?]

Flag Post

I vote Poseidon and Listener. I don’t care for subtlety in this case, for several reasons that I’m too lazy to mention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I vote Poseidon and Listener. I don’t care for subtlety in this case, for several reasons that I’m too lazy to mention.

Well shit. I should’ve known others weren’t going to have the same strategy. If all teams have the same stuff….DX

Flag Post

Deity:Hades
Deity Perk:Cursed
Main Perk:Listener

Flag Post

As I said earlier.

Zeus ze mighty listener </blockqyite>

Flag Post

I vote for the same thing.

Flag Post

Please prod everyone who hasn’t posted to see if they are even still active…

HADES IS OVERPOWERED.

Take Hades: Deadly.

Flag Post

You choose one deity, one deity perk, and one normal perk.

Flag Post

We would really want our team name changed to Pink socks :|

Flag Post

Sees this, hopes the teams are all balanced. But then I saw team 2 and 5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Sees this, hopes the teams are all balanced. But then I saw team 2 and 5.

The teams were done by a random.org.

I need at least three people on each team to agree. When you vote for something, use bold, state what team you’re on, and quote others on your team who voted the same, unless you’re the first

Flag Post

Looks like all of my team are lazy.

Zeus (Mighty)
Listener

Flag Post

Again, you choose one Deity, one Deity Perk, and one regular Perk.

Votes must be in and team perks must be decided by tomorrow 5 PM CST, else I’ll stick you with a shitty combo.

Flag Post

Zeus(2)
Mighty(1)
Listener(2)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Zeus(2)
Mighty(1)
Listener(2)

wat is this i dont even

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghostreconz:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Zeus(2)
Mighty(1)
Listener(2)

wat is this i dont even

I know that feel bro.

Flag Post

Oh sorry.

Pink

Zeus(2)[Jaskaran2000, adv0catus (in chat)]
Mighty(1)[Jaskaran2000]
Listener(2)[Jaskaran2000, adv0catus(in chat)

Flag Post

Facepalm

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Facepalm

I need at least three people on each team to agree. When you vote for something, use bold, state what team you’re on, and quote others on your team who voted the same, unless you’re the first

Wat

Flag Post

Not allowed to vote for them. I dont want “HURR DUR MY WHOLE TEAM VOTEEED FUR THIS.” I need them to post.