Although these rules are copied from Bluji, I have make some amendments specifically for the game and please read it before sign.
1. You must vote like this: Vote [insert username here]. Bolded, and clear in any way. Same for the unvoting: Unvote [insert person I’m voting now here]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote. I’m sorry, but this rule is here to make my job easier.
2. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread with anyone unless your role PM specifically states that you may do so, and then only with the person or people specified in your role PM.
3. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game—a violation of this will result in a ban from my next forum game.
4. Night actions are all completely optional. But trust me, you will want to use them. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.
5. The days may only finish if the majority of the town are voting. That means over 50% have to be voting in order for the day to finish in time. In case half of the town are not voting when the deadline strikes, 24 hours will be added into the deadline to make the final deadline, where the person with most votes is lynched.
6. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread.
7. This isn’t as much of a rule as advice. Don’t bandwagon if you are suspicious of someone else.
8. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]
9. No alts. If I find out you are using alts, you will lose my respect, as well as the ability to join any future games I make. And I will refer to you as Cheatroach for the rest of my life.
10. Obvious rule is obvious: this is a game, so if you die here, you don’t die in RL. Same goes for killing.
11. If there’s a tie in the votes, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched.
12. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for the duration of multiple phases.
13. Day phases will usually last for one RL days (24 hours) and night phases will usually last one RL days (24 hours). However, if I find it necessary, I may lengthen the phases (especially the day phase) to ensure that the majority has voted and done their actions.
14. You must vote every second day phase in order to stay in the game. If you don’t vote on two consecutive day phases, you will be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled.
15. Presenting any kind of copies of private mod messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) is highly prohibited.