Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

Although these rules are copied from Bluji, I have make some amendments specifically for the game and please read it before sign.

1. You must vote like this: Vote [insert username here]. Bolded, and clear in any way. Same for the unvoting: Unvote [insert person I’m voting now here]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote. I’m sorry, but this rule is here to make my job easier.

2. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread with anyone unless your role PM specifically states that you may do so, and then only with the person or people specified in your role PM.

3. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game—a violation of this will result in a ban from my next forum game.

4. Night actions are all completely optional. But trust me, you will want to use them. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.

5. The days may only finish if the majority of the town are voting. That means over 50% have to be voting in order for the day to finish in time. In case half of the town are not voting when the deadline strikes, 24 hours will be added into the deadline to make the final deadline, where the person with most votes is lynched.

6. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread.

7. This isn’t as much of a rule as advice. Don’t bandwagon if you are suspicious of someone else.

8. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]

9. No alts. If I find out you are using alts, you will lose my respect, as well as the ability to join any future games I make. And I will refer to you as Cheatroach for the rest of my life.

10. Obvious rule is obvious: this is a game, so if you die here, you don’t die in RL. Same goes for killing.

11. If there’s a tie in the votes, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched.

12. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for the duration of multiple phases.

13. Day phases will usually last for one RL days (24 hours) and night phases will usually last one RL days (24 hours). However, if I find it necessary, I may lengthen the phases (especially the day phase) to ensure that the majority has voted and done their actions.

14. You must vote every second day phase in order to stay in the game. If you don’t vote on two consecutive day phases, you will be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled.

15. Presenting any kind of copies of private mod messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) is highly prohibited.

16. Any breaking of the rules, especially 2, 3, 6, 9 and 15, will result in a mod action. This may mean modkill or temporary or permanent ban from my games.

Flag Post

This will just be an old-fashioned mafia, with an old-fashioned setting, although it will be a daystart.

Factions:
2 Mafiosi
1 Serial Killer
10 Townies, including a town Doctor, a town Cop and a town Jack-of-all-trades (1-shot Doctor, 1-shot Cop, 1-shot Vig and 1-shot Roleblocker)

Signs:
1. T6salt
2. Jaskaran2000
3. REALinsanemonkey
4. JaumeBG
5. Helltank
6. Cowfriend
7. SilverEvil
8. ilvon
9. GottaAskTheMan
10. Sierrasama
11. therealsirmark4
12. djrockstar
The unlucky. Zzzip50

Doubly banned:
1. The thrice blasted cocksucker cuntlicker TwistedCakez

WIN CONDITIONS
Town: All mafiosi and SK are dead.
Mafia: SK is dead and the townies cannot prevent their deaths.
SK: Be the sole survivor OR survive with only one mafioso.

SPECIFIC RULES
1. You can do as many different actions as you want. DIFFERENT ACTIONS.
2. If the ability isn’t “1-shot”, that ability can be performed once per night.
3. When a player gets votes more than half of the existing players, that player is lynched instantly.
4. More than half of existing players must vote at daytime for a lynch to be carried out.
5. You can vote no-lynch.

Flag Post
The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread

;_;

Oh well.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:
The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread

;_;

Oh well.

READ: ocelot likes to cheat in mafias.

No sign.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Signage.

Hope I get Cop.

Flag Post

BLARGH!

(That means sign).

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Signage.

Hope I get Cop.

You won’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

you sign or not?

Flag Post

Future signers, please bold your sign. Please.

Flag Post

Sign this is my first mafia so i might get things wrong just to warn you

Flag Post

EDWOP: Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananas34:

EDWOP: Sign

It’s EBWOP.

Flag Post

Thanks

Flag Post

We welcome sensible newcomers.

Flag Post

Signage.

Hope I get Cop.

You won’t.

It’s RNG. There’s a 1/13 chance I get cop.

Actually, I would want to be cop, mafiosi, SI or jack-of-all-trades.

So that’s 5/13 chance of getting a role I want.

Flag Post

Signage.

Hope I get Cop.

You won’t.

It’s RNG. There’s a 1/13 chance I get cop.

Actually, I would want to be cop, mafiosi, SI or jack-of-all-trades.

So that’s 5/13 chance of getting a role I want.

4*

Flag Post

2 mafiosi.

Flag Post

its 5 because there is two mafiosi

Flag Post

Right, these are my preferences (From highest to lowest)

Cop,
Mafiosi,
Serial killer,
Jack-of-all-trades,
Doctor,
Vanilla townie

Flag Post

Id prefer vannila townie or mafiosi cause there easier to play as

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananas34:

Id prefer vannila townie or mafiosi cause there easier to play as

I pefer SK or mafioso Sign