Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] page 10 (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

I didn’t curse, at least not as bad D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

{ Oh yeah, of course! You were the most reasonable one of them all. Freaking DJ & Jask were cussing up a storm. }

{ This day needs to end; vote people. }

{ I am making my dad give me an exclusion of P.E., just in case it is a test. I’ll try to do it, especially if it is a game, but freaking tree-lifting makes ye’ sore. }

Flag Post

Why were you slicing trees?

Flag Post

Confirming role.

Flag Post

Why were you slicing trees?

{ It was a fire danger; it was so bad, the neighbors couldn’t get property insurance for it. There was an orchard of trees that were short and dead under six huge trees that made it. }

Flag Post

Fried corn.

Flag Post

(Serira)

I don’t see why, if you were town, you would want to end a day. Obviously scum. Town needs more discussion, we could get more possible scumtells. You’re just being a VI, if not SI right over here. Please state your (proper at the minimum) defense, on why you said so, or unfortunately, even though this is a smaller scumtell, I’d have to change my vote from GATM to you.

{ CAN I REPLY TO THE PM, PULSA RIS SIR? }

Lol, I see what you did there. :P

{ Too much cussing on previous pages… }

A person cusses when they are extremely annoyed by the other person’s behavior and attitude, in this case, I was mostly irritated by Dj, so yeah. :P

{ All of you are guilty of angry spam. }

Look who’s speaking.

{ I am the only real girl of the internet; one to rule them all. }

Lolno.

I dunno about Helltank, but I think both DJ/GATM are shady.

Elaborate, please.

(Zip)

Jask for claiming to be a Miller, which is just too damn convenient for mafioso.

I already roleclaimed miller before I even searched it up on the wiki, I didn’t even knew what that meant >.>

His retarded playing style is also getting on my nerves.

This. I concur with this.

On another note, why don’t we just do the Doctor and Cop strategy.

For that, the(a?) cop has to step up and roleclaim it. Which might also lead to scum lying, saying that they’re cop and sharing false results with us all.

At the end, I would like certain people to answer the following questions:

Firstly, Gatm.

Why are you presenting us with obvious hints?
Why can’t you just reveal the names?
Over here:

Also, say who you think is scum. Me or Jask.

Why did you give only two people’s names? Also, why didn’t you include helltank in it, even though he seems more scummy than myself?

Helltank.

Why have/are you disappeared/lurking around after your post?
What do you have to say in your defense with all the accusations against you here?
Do you think your last post was scummy, if or if not, explain why.

Flag Post

@Cakez and therealsirmark4: Confirm your role fucking immediately!

Votiz:
Jask → GATM
djrockstar → GATM
helltank → djrockstar
GATM → Jask
Zzzip → GATM
Sierra → GATM

Day will be lengthened, it seems. At least there should 7 players voting and all players should have confirmed by now…

Flag Post

Voting for GATM for points stated by others such as Jaskaran, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

What Pulsaris would say (OT):

Please fucking bold your fucking vote.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ Oh yeah, of course! You were the most reasonable one of them all. Freaking DJ & Jask were cussing up a storm. }

{ I am making my dad give me an exclusion of P.E., just in case it is a test. I’ll try to do it, especially if it is a game, but freaking tree-lifting makes ye’ sore. }

Why does the day need to end without discussion?

Nice bandwagon there

Flag Post

Why does the day need to end without discussion?

We’ve had a lot of discussion, if I were you, I would’ve said something among the lines of why sierra is rushing the day to end and how it seems like a SI move, as I stated beforehand.

Nice bandwagon there

Bandwagons aren’t wrong if we have a strong scum-type of lead, but only if you put some of your opinions and considerations onto the bandwagon vote. That seems more like joining a bandwagon as a scum, thus leading me to conclude Jaume is acting scummy.

Flag Post

I fail to see how following the rational thinking of others is “scummy”. It always seems like on Kongregate: a) be the first to vote → scummy; b) make your own conclusion and vote → scummy; c) follow others’ rationale → scummy. Is there a way out?

Flag Post

Jaume, just share your opinions and thoughts and you wouldn’t be that scummy :|, saying “because of points stated by others such as _____, _____, etc.” just looks as scummy as hell.

Flag Post

I fail to see how following the rational thinking of others is “scummy”. It always seems like on Kongregate: a) be the first to vote → scummy; b) make your own conclusion and vote → scummy; c) follow others’ rationale → scummy. Is there a way out?

You didn’t give an opinion or reason, it just looks like you are scumwagoning or bussing.

Flag Post

And I love the following correlation: apathy when voting → mafia (because obviously mafia will put no thought in their actions)…

I’ll reason tomorrow, GATM will die today anyway. Tomorrow I’ll make at least a concise argument.

Flag Post

And I love the following correlation: apathy when voting → mafia (because obviously mafia will put no thought in their actions)…

I’ll reason tomorrow, GATM will die today anyway. Tomorrow I’ll make at least a concise argument.

You better.

Flag Post

In my mind, I see all of you as possible scum through your actions, AND WHAT YOU MIGHT BE PLANNING OR YOUR SECRET INTENT BEHIND YOUR WORDS D;!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, KID. IF YOU DON’T EDIT YOUR POST FOR A DAY, I’LL GIVE YOU A CANDY.

Jaume…

Flag Post

I added bold, which I was shouted at for not doing. I added no content words-wise.

Flag Post

Sigh. My first mafia, and I’m going to be lynched as a town roleblocker.

Goodbye, cruel world.

Flag Post

Vote Jaume he has given NO reason to vote GATM and that’s just scummy as hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Sigh. My first mafia, and I’m going to be lynched as a town roleblocker.

Goodbye, cruel world.

Haha. Yeah, I doubt that.

Flag Post

Haha. Yeah, I doubt that.

Says the other roleblocker. Anyway, if I don’t get lynched, I’m sure to get NKed. So I guess I’m dead either way.

Flag Post

Says the other roleblocker.

I, I am the other roleblocker? Excuse me, but I roleclaimed it way before you. You’re the other roleblocker here who pops out of nowhere giving SItells, not me.