Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] page 5 (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

ಠ_ಠ

If this was my mafia, I would say the two following magical words:

Phuck off

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Kay, survey.

1. How do you plan to play this mafia?
2. Is Pulsaris a bad host?
3. What do you think of Gotta’s vote on Jaska, how do you think he would think it would help discussion?
4. Who do you find the most suspicious yet?
5. Do you think the joke phase is necessary?
6. What do you think of Jaska declaring we need discussion badly?
7. What do you think about FoSes?

/

Will post mah own answers later. (In order to ..ehm … … avoid people following my answers or basing theirs on it)

1. Aggresively, as usual. I use my intuition, spot the scumtells, interrogate, whip up the crowds in an angry mob and lynch all the scum.

2. Not particularly. He isn’t a bastard mod and his rules are clear and he has a regular votecount, so why not.

3. Voting someone randomly usual provokes anger and stuff from that person.

4.djrockstar. He has hinted that townies may possess an NK power, gave some dodgy response about indirect answers from Pulsaris and then, when two other players started a mild fight, disappeared like a shadow. My guess is he’s trying to pull off some mind game.

5. It’s inevitable, but not welcome.

6. We do need discussion badly. Discussion is good for town.

7. FoSes used to mean that you find someone suspicious, but with noobs spamming them all over the place they’ve lost their meaning.
-

CONFIRMED.

-

Vote djrockstar for giving evasive answers to a probe as to where he got his information about townies having NK power when Pulsaris’ set up did not give any power roles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SquadalaGuy:

Cani I join? I can be as a NPC or even run a shop for mafias.

Read the OP, troll.

6. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread.

I have sworn in FGF with no further consequences. So, two magic words for you: FUCK OFF.

I am the host. Listen to me, or be banned.

Flag Post

*Vote [djrockstar] for the reason helltank has said.

Flag Post

whip up the crowds in an angry mob

What do you mean by this?

Voting someone randomly usual provokes anger and stuff from that person.

Do you think I was angry and stuff?

djrockstar. He has hinted that townies may possess an NK power, gave some dodgy response about indirect answers from Pulsaris and then, when two other players started a mild fight, disappeared like a shadow. My guess is he’s trying to pull off some mind game.

I don’t know if I should defend djrockstar here or not..

Flag Post

Votes:
Jask → djrockstar
djrockstar → Jask
helltank → djrockstar
GATM → djrockstar

Flag Post

Hey Pulsaris, just confirming, we’re allowed to roleclaim?

Flag Post

Roleclaim, yes. Word-for-word quote or screenshot, no.

-

Flag Post

Vote djrockstar for giving evasive answers to a probe as to where he got his information about townies having NK power when Pulsaris’ set up did not give any power roles.

sigh Am I the only one who actually paid attention to the OP before it was edited?

My guess is he’s trying to pull off some mind game.

yeah totally, just like I did in prison mafia! Make two people fight each other and dissapear, I’m so pro at strategies </sarcasm>

Interesting…If Pularis’ set up didn’t have power roles I wonder what Specific Rule #1 and Rule #2 Refer to…Hmmm

I don’t know if I should defend djrockstar here or not..

I really don’t understand why you wanted to ask that. You defend someone when:

1) The reason they are being voted is stupid/invalid.
2) You believe they are town.

That asshole has rock in his name, rock means a crushing fist, crushing fist can only mean Mafia as they can NK. Bastard trying to hide.

I really don’t see the need to curse if you’re just joking

Thank you, I will never forget this moment in life, you without shame admitted that I had the mind of a genius and you could never surpass me.

Unfortunately, there wasn’t a bit of sarcasm in your original post, I have to sadly say you’re now having a delusion of surpassing me. That is quite sad, but I understand your will to do so.

Here you act like you’re mother fucking Einstein, which again doesn’t look like a joke.

3. What do you think of Gotta’s vote on Jaska, how do you think he would think it would help discussion?

1) I have no idea, I usually have a random playstyle, I try to play as aggressive as I can but most of the time it’s just random

2) OT question, doesn’t help discussion at all. I am kinda angry at him tho for editing OP :P

3) It’s not very effective. If you really wanted discussion make something actually look suspicious instead of asking for discussion. That’s like saying “Hey mafia! Yeah you! Do something so we can catch you. kthxbye!” Random votes also put a tad bit of pressure on people, sometimes mafia lose it when they get random voted so its somewhat useful.

4) GATM.

5) It’ll have to do until people find a new way to start discussion

6) Quoted from A3: "If you really wanted discussion make something actually look suspicious instead of asking for discussion. That’s like saying “Hey mafia! Yeah you! Do something so we can catch you. kthxbye!”"

7) They are a neat little thing, I find them quite useful when I re-read posts and wanna find the suspicious stuff

Now to explain why I found GATM suspicious

IDK. I’m proabably going to do badly. REALLY badly. And EVEN MORE badly considering the role I have… Whoops… I just leaked out top secret information.

Town would never have to say something like that, EVEN when joking. That is really not needed for town. For the mafia on the other hand, they wanna twist and turn your mind with reverse psychology or reverse reverse psychology.

Vote [djrockstar] for the reason helltank has said.

This, ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of trying to start a bandwagon, without any consideration or points of your own you just agree. This also gives me a hint that helltank “MAY” be his scumbuddy

Vote GATM

Flag Post

Well no, this is my first mafia… So I have no idea what’s going on here. _

Flag Post

sigh Am I the only one who actually paid attention to the OP before it was edited?

Apparently, yes, you were the only one :P

Interesting…If Pularis’ set up didn’t have power roles I wonder what Specific Rule #1 and Rule #2 Refer to…Hmmm

What specifics.

I really don’t understand why you wanted to ask that. You defend someone when:

1) The reason they are being voted is stupid/invalid.
2) You believe they are town.

I don’t believe you’re town, but I do think the reason you’re being voted is stupid.

I really don’t see the need to curse if you’re just joking

I don’t see the need to not curse even if I am joking.

Here you act like you’re mother fucking Einstein, which again doesn’t look like a joke.

Einstein was retarded(not autistic, retarded), I am a genius compared to him.

Okay guys, even if this might result in me getting lynched on d1, NK’d night one..

I am going to roleclaim that I got THREE ROLES. (If this is revealing news or not, if everyone got 3 roles, dunno, sorry)

Flag Post

Nope. I’ve got one role. A very, very important role. But I don’t know how to play it.

I know this is bad mafia stragety, but whatever.

Flag Post

Fine then.

I am gonna go ahead and role claim the following:

Town miller, Roleblocker, ???

Won’t claim the third one just yet.

Flag Post

(Jask)

Fine then.

Oh crap. O.O

FoS Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

Yes, Jack-of-all-trade has a 1-shot Vig, i.e. Nightkill. Sorry for editing that out of OP. The OP is now corrected.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Yes, Jack-of-all-trade has a 1-shot Vig, i.e. Nightkill. Sorry for editing that out of OP. The OP is now corrected.

To everyone saying Town can’t NK, SUCK IT

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

To everyone saying Town can’t NK, SUCK IT

But is jack-of-all-trade town?

Flag Post

EBWOP: Nvm, just read again.

FoS Jaskaran2000

Explain this FoS.

Flag Post

EBWOP: sorry, got excited ^_^ Now for some replying and shtuff

What specifics.

These:

SPECIFIC RULES
1. You can do as many different actions as you want. DIFFERENT ACTIONS.
2. If the ability isn’t “1-shot”, that ability can be performed once per night.

Anyways, something I forgot to do: UnVote Jaskaran2000 because GATM is much more suspicious now.

Speaking of GATM being suspicious

Nope. I’ve got one role. A very, very important role. But I don’t know how to play it.
I know this is bad mafia stragety, but whatever.

From this I get a feeling that you are a SI, not a VI but a SI.

am gonna go ahead and role claim the following:
Town miller, Roleblocker, ???

It looks as your role claiming Jack of all trades, suspicious. Townies don’t need to roleclaim early on in the game(its still D1 FFS) but mafia do, so the mafia aren’t lynched. This is wh I find it very suspicious that your claiming while its still D1. I mean seriously, you only have 1 vote, which is also removed. A vote made you spill the beans is very suspicious. Cough scum under pressure cough

Flag Post

It looks as your role claiming Jack of all trades, suspicious. Townies don’t need to roleclaim early on in the game(its still D1 FFS) but mafia do, so the mafia aren’t lynched. This is wh I find it very suspicious that your claiming while its still D1. I mean seriously, you only have 1 vote, which is also removed. A vote made you spill the beans is very suspicious. Cough scum under pressure cough

To be more exact, I cracked under the pressure that if a townie like me would get NK’d, lynched on day/night 1, you guys might not know there are three role people too. I was/still am not sure how this would help town, but I couldn’t handle it. As for your vote, it was just an OMGUS vote. I don’t really care about it, not even a SI would crack under the pressure of an OMGUS vote, imo.

From this I get a feeling that you are a SI, not a VI but a SI.

Elaborate, please.

Anyways, something I forgot to do: UnVote Jaskaran2000 because GATM is much more suspicious now.

Elaborate, please.

Flag Post

you guys might not know there are three role people too.

And knowing that helps us how…? We don’t really care what role people are, we just need to know what faction they are in. Unless Pularis is a bastard mod(Which i don’t think he is) there will be no multi-faction people. We just need to know if they are scum or townie, not if they are doctor, cop..etc I also find it suspicious that you roleclaimed, yet you didn’t roleclaim your 3rd role, I get the feeling of a jester, even tho they aren’t stated int he OP. Your asshole-ish behaviour does make me think you are a jester tho.

Elaborate, please.

He keeps saying he has an “important role”, now if you were a townie, would you have problem saying that? NO! Townies wouldn’t even bother saying that and straight out say they are townies(directly or indirectly) but he is not saying he is town, but rather he is an “important role” and what could be more important than mafia/SK?

Flag Post

And knowing that helps us how…? We don’t really care what role people are, we just need to know what faction they are in. Unless Pularis is a bastard mod(Which i don’t think he is) there will be no multi-faction people. We just need to know if they are scum or townie, not if they are doctor, cop..etc I also find it suspicious that you roleclaimed, yet you didn’t roleclaim your 3rd role, I get the feeling of a jester, even tho they aren’t stated int he OP. Your asshole-ish behaviour does make me think you are a jester tho.

You clearly ignored the rest of my post, why must you be so ignorant?

He keeps saying he has an “important role”, now if you were a townie, would you have problem saying that? NO! Townies wouldn’t even bother saying that and straight out say they are townies(directly or indirectly) but he is not saying he is town, but rather he is an “important role” and what could be more important than mafia/SK?

It’s his first mafia, he may make mistakes that may seem like scumtells, but actually aren’t. The reverse could be said though, he could be playing it very sharp-mindedly, fooling us that he is actually a noob. I personally don’t find anything that’s suspicious about him yet.

Flag Post

(Jask)

Explain this FoS

Well, you seem like mafia, and you seem to lying for reasons not said. (Are you allowed to lie in roleclaims? IDK)

Vote [Jaskaran2000] for the reasons said above.

(djrockstar)

I am a noob at mafias. ’Nuff said.

Flag Post

This will just be an old-fashioned mafia, with an old-fashioned setting, although it will be a daystart.

Factions:
2 Mafiosi
1 Serial Killer
10 Townies, including a Doctor, a Cop and a Jack-of-all-trades (1-shot Doctor, 1-shot Cop, 1-shot Vig and 1-shot Roleblocker)

Signs:
1. T6salt
2. Jaskaran2000
3. REALinsanemonkey
4. JaumeBG
5. Helltank
6. Cowfriend
7. SilverEvil
8. TwistedCakez
9. GottaAskTheMan
10. Sierrasama
11. therealsirmark4
12. djrockstar
The unlucky. Zzzip50

Reserves:
1. ilvon

WIN CONDITIONS
Town: All mafiosi and SK are dead.
Mafia: SK is dead and the townies cannot prevent their deaths.
SK: Be the sole survivor OR survive with only one mafioso.

SPECIFIC RULES
1. You can do as many different actions as you want. DIFFERENT ACTIONS.
2. If the ability isn’t “1-shot”, that ability can be performed once per night.
3. When a player gets votes more than half of the existing players, that player is lynched instantly.
4. More than half of existing players must vote at daytime for a lynch to be carried out.
5. You can vote no-lynch.

Whoa my role is revealed!

So don’t target me..please? I’m just an unlucky townie Dx.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Kay, survey.

Will post mah own answers later. (In order to ..ehm … … avoid people following my answers or basing theirs on it)

1. I plan to win with whatever method comes into my head at the time. In other words, I don’t know.
2. YE BRA.
3. It was a joke lol. It’s meaningless.
4. I find either Helltank or GATM the most suspicious. Helltank for pulling bs out of thin air and GATM for bandwagoning on it. GATM also keeps emphasizing that he is a newbie idiot, I’ve seen this quite a couple of times.
5. Nope.
6. I think it’s meaningless and nothing can be concluded from it lol.
7. I think they are a good way to refocus everyone’s attention on a particular person and taint them for a very long time.

Flag Post

Well, you seem like mafia, and you seem to lying for reasons not said. (Are you allowed to lie in roleclaims? IDK)

*Vote [Jaskaran2000] for the reasons said above.

Wow, are you serious? Wow. Just wow. [Unvote: Dj], [Vote: GATM], I hate them VIs.