Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] page 6 (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

Agreed. What is this GATM.

I don’t really care about VIs though Jask, I prefer to leave VI’s alone.

Flag Post

{ I’m curious; if the Doctor, for whatever reason, roleclaims, is he/she usually killed that night by the Mafia, or is he/she ignored, but never lynched? }

Flag Post

Pulsaris, vote count please? I’m too lazy to count. :|

Flag Post

I think the mafia usually exterminates that guy.

I think in a similar situation the Cop claims, the Doctor remains hidden, and keeps protecting the Cop, while the Cop shares his investigative results every day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

I think the mafia usually exterminates that guy.

I think in a similar situation the Cop claims, the Doctor remains hidden, and keeps protecting the Cop, while the Cop shares his investigative results every day.

{ Do we have a cop in this game? }

Flag Post

Okay, time to post my answers so people don’t think I left a survey and didn’t answer it so it’s a fudging scumtell.

How do you plan to play this mafia?

Like a boss.

Is Pulsaris a bad host?

Yes, I believe he is a bad host and will stand by my opinion until further notice.

What do you think of Gotta’s vote on Jaska, how do you think he would think it would help discussion?

VI/SI move. I don’t think he thought of anything, and just voted because he felt like it, as I said, VI/SI move.

Do you think the joke phase is necessary?

No I deem it as unnecessary, for it is idiotic and people don’t even give a fuck to unvote who they voted in the joke phase.

Who do you find the most suspicious yet?

Not much idea, yet. Dj seems a bit suspicious. GATM seems like a VI/SI, a nuisance to get rid of either way, eventually, imo.

What do you think about FoSes?

Tools used to pressure people, however due to them being so overused these days, they have lost their meaning, in my opinion, and deal next to no pressure at all.

Flag Post

Votes:
Jask → GATM
djrockstar → GATM
helltank → djrockstar
GATM → Jask

Flag Post

2 Mafiosi
1 Serial Killer
10 Townies, including a Doctor, a Cop and a Jack-of-all-trades (1-shot Doctor, 1-shot Cop, 1-shot Vig and 1-shot Roleblocker)

Lol, just realized there were only 2 mafias.

As emphasized, I’m already confirmed as a townie, so don’t kill me.

Flag Post

{ I have to go cut trees down with my dad at my Gram’s house later today. I’d appreciate it if you guys didn’t lynch me, please and tank you. }

{ Jack-of-all-trades is a badass role. }

{ I think I know who the doctor is, based on posts. }

Flag Post

Please read the OP. Yes, we do have a cop in the game.

{ I’m curious; if the Doctor, for whatever reason, roleclaims, is he/she usually killed that night by the Mafia, or is he/she ignored, but never lynched? }

If I was mafia, I personally would think the doctor is too much of a pain and NK him, if I knew his name. He usually won’t be lynched. I don’t know about usually killed that night, because I am not experienced, but if I was a mafia, as I said before, I would NK him.

I seriously hope our cop and doctor do this. This would be very well appreciated, we could have chances to find mafia before they kill the doctor, and we could also, side-by-side, discuss scumtells.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

2 Mafiosi
1 Serial Killer
10 Townies, including a Doctor, a Cop and a Jack-of-all-trades (1-shot Doctor, 1-shot Cop, 1-shot Vig and 1-shot Roleblocker)

Lol, just realized there were only 2 mafias.

As emphasized, I’m already confirmed as a townie, so don’t kill me.

{ You don’t seem to be a bad guy. }

Flag Post

I’m already confirmed as a townie, so don’t kill me.

Elaborate, please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Please read the OP. Yes, we do have a cop in the game.

If I was mafia, I personally would think the doctor is too much of a pain and NK him, if I knew his name. He usually won’t be lynched. I don’t know about usually killed that night, because I am not experienced, but if I was a mafia, as I said before, I would NK him.

I seriously hope our cop and doctor do this. This would be very well appreciated, we could have chances to find mafia before they kill the doctor, and we could also, side-by-side, discuss scumtells.

{ Scumtell = Mafia lying, right? }

Flag Post

Now I don’t know if my role is useful or not… I might consider roleclaiming later. Not now, though.

Flag Post

4.djrockstar. He has hinted that townies may possess an NK power, gave some dodgy response about indirect answers from Pulsaris and then, when two other players started a mild fight, disappeared like a shadow. My guess is he’s trying to pull off some mind game.

This is pure bs. Until you give us a good explanation of how you are not using your reputation to sway everyone into a bandwagon on a convenient player to use a sacrifical heifer without them even reading through what you wrote, I’m gonna vote you.

Vote: Helltank

Flag Post

{ Scumtell = Mafia lying, right? }

More like Mafia pretending to be town making small or big mistakes. Those mistakes would be known as scumtells, AFAIK.

Flag Post

Nearly 24 hours left. I am thinking about extending this turn, or just make it no-lynch before majority is reached.

Also:
1. Unvote before you vote, fucktard. You should also bold your unvotes and votes. It is none of my business if I accidentally skip your vote. Be more careful next time, djrockstar and GATM.
2. Read the OP when I say I updated it. Please. Read the rules.
3. Read the Mafia Wiki to play sensibly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Now I don’t know if my role is useful or not… I might consider roleclaiming later. Not now, though.

{ That makes you guilty; you are posting for attention… }

{ You really do seem guilty. I won’t vote for you yet, but… }

{ Well, if you do have the ability to nightkill…. }

{ >_< }

Flag Post

Unvote before you vote, fucktard. You should also bold your unvotes and votes. It is none of my business if I accidentally skip your vote. Be more careful next time, djrockstar and GATM.

I take my saying back, Pulsaris is the best host ever.

Flag Post

Elaborate, please.

Elaborate, please.

It saids I’m the “Unlucky One” and I was told that I’m a Vanilla Townie in the Pm but I guess it didn’t actually say I’m a Vanilla Townie in the OP. Puls, this done purposely?

Flag Post

Unvote before you vote, fucktard. You should also bold your unvotes and votes. It is none of my business if I accidentally skip your vote. Be more careful next time, djrockstar and GATM.

I take my saying back, Pulsaris is the best host ever.

{ I was about to post the same thing. XD Making up swear words is awesome. }

Flag Post

Wow, are you serious? Wow. Just wow. [Unvote: Dj], [Vote: GATM], I hate them VIs.

>calls someone VI
>OMGUS Votes

Depends on the mafia and how they play.

I don’t really care about VIs though Jask, I prefer to leave VI’s alone.

The thing is, he acts more like a SI rather than a VI

Well, you seem like mafia, and you seem to lying for reasons not said. (Are you allowed to lie in roleclaims? IDK)

Why does he “seem” like mafia? What not said reasons is he lying for?

Reasons above? EXCUSE THE FUCK ME! All you stated is…NOTHING! That’s like saying, “I think he is scum because he acts like scum” Explain WHY he acts like scum or why YOU think he acts like scum.

A bit OT: roleclaiming is mostly done by mafia to make themselves look like town, so you can lie in roleclaims, if you couldn’t anyone could force everyone to roleclaim, and if someone didn’t roleclaim they’d be lynched, so not being able to lie in roleclaims is kinda stupid. I prefer to role-claim, but in a sneaky way, I’ve posted quite a few hints to my role, if someone picks them up, it’d be great!

TL;DR: You are allowed to lie about your role.

Pulsaris, vote count please? I’m too lazy to count. :|

Really? are you fucking kidding me? You ask for a vote count rather than discussing. sigh

I am a noob at mafias. ’Nuff said.

We know, I called you a SI quite a few times now.

Whoa my role is revealed!
So don’t target me..please? I’m just an unlucky townie Dx.

Either your acting or I’m just too dumb to find what your role is O.o

bq.

Flag Post

SERIOUS WARNING: Do not PM each other, unless I expressly say you can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Nobody gives a fuck about your role as long as you’re townie, and if you prove you’re townie.

This is pure bs

Elaborate, please.

{ Well, if you do have the ability to nightkill…. }

Good point, he might have the ability to NK based on his posts. I don’t know if this ability will be useful or not for town though, he might be mafia.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Holy ninja! I got ninja’d like 10 times :O