Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] page 7 (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

Heh, this thread is acting way too active at the current time :P

Flag Post

And, of course you can falsely or truthfully claim your roles. It’s your freedom.

Flag Post

Imo, Gotta is gonna lie about his role, I am 99% sure of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Now I don’t know if my role is useful or not… I might consider roleclaiming later. Not now, though.

Nobody gives a fuck about your role as long as you’re townie, and if you prove you’re townie.

This is pure bs

Elaborate, please.

{ Well, if you do have the ability to nightkill…. }

Good point, he might have the ability to NK based on his posts. I don’t know if this ability will be useful or not for town though, he might be mafia.

{ My bets on Mafioso. (That is fun to say.) I also think Helltank is a little guilty from Zzzip50’s post. }

Originally posted by Zzzip50:

4.djrockstar. He has hinted that townies may possess an NK power, gave some dodgy response about indirect answers from Pulsaris and then, when two other players started a mild fight, disappeared like a shadow. My guess is he’s trying to pull off some mind game.

This is pure bs. Until you give us a good explanation of how you are not using your reputation to sway everyone into a bandwagon on a convenient player to use a sacrifical heifer without them even reading through what you wrote, I’m gonna vote you.

Vote: Helltank

{ He hasn’t mentioned being a townie and he has talked about his role a bit. I suggest we take down GATM, question djrock a little more, and question Helltank. }

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Heh, this thread is acting way too active at the current time :P

{ Exactly! Six people are online right nao. I bet by the time I leave for tree cutting, this thread will have two people online in it, arguing. }

Flag Post

(djrockstar0

Why does he “seem” like mafia? What not said reasons is he lying for?

Because of my role. I can talk (via PM) to people. Hint hint

The thing is, he acts more like a SI rather than a VI
We know, I called you a SI quite a few times now.</blockquote

I guess I AM pretty bad. People think I’m mafia. :/
By the way, that was reverse reverse psychology.

Flag Post

>calls someone VI
>OMGUS Votes

I am pretty sure I didn’t OMGUS vote, I just can’t take his Idiotic reasoning anymore. :|

Elaborate, please.

Really? are you fucking kidding me? You ask for a vote count rather than discussing. sigh

He’s a VI/SI, can’t blame him. (Resisting urge to lash out at Gatm)

Either your acting or I’m just too dumb to find what your role is O.o

He posted it two posts before you, but as you said you were ninja’d, won’t blame you for it.

Flag Post

EBWOP:

(djrockstar0

Why does he “seem” like mafia? What not said reasons is he lying for?

We know, I called you a SI quite a few times now.</blockquote

Sorry ’bout that, fixed.

Flag Post

{ I also think Helltank is a little guilty from Zzzip50’s post. }

Little guilty? EXCUSE ME? There is only guilty or innocent. There cannot be “little guilty”. I say he is scum, and trying to play as a townie but messed up big time. Just my opinion, I am sure one or two others would agree.

{ He hasn’t mentioned being a townie and he has talked about his role a bit. I suggest we take down GATM, question djrock a little more, and question Helltank. }

Interrogate* (Only quoted just to say this)

Reverse reverse psychology? BULLSHIT. You are using reverse psychology on reverse reverse psychology to make us think like you’re actually not mafia. I am starting to get SI vibes from you at this point.

Town mason? Mafioso(most likely)? Wat?

Flag Post

{ If you can send PMs, PM me, GATM. }

{ Now you just seem really guilty with your ‘reverse psychology’. }

{ Voting GottaAskTheMan }

{ @ Jask : I hate saying someone is guilty, because I can’t prove it. (Yet) }

Flag Post

Hint for my role: I may not nightkill, but may prevent it.

Flag Post

EBWOP: I may only PM neighbours.

Flag Post

Roleblocker or jack-in-whatever, I personally don’t think you’re a townie, but instead, you’re a mafioso or the SK. We’ll see.

Flag Post

{ Roleblocker? I doubt that. Wouldn’t that make you the Jack-of-all-trades? I am quite sure someone else roleclaimed that. }

Flag Post

{ @ Jask : I hate saying someone is guilty, because I can’t prove it. (Yet) }

Edit, obvious edit, you’re breaking rules.

Flag Post

Like a boss

What the fuck? The explains fucking nothing about your fucking playstle what the actual fuck.

Yes, I believe he is a bad host and will stand by my opinion until further notice.

What the fuck?

No I deem it as unnecessary, for it is idiotic and people don’t even give a fuck to unvote who they voted in the joke phase.

What the fuck?

{ Jack-of-all-trades is a badass role. }

Not really, seeing how it can only use a ability once, if it gets lynched/Nk’d early on in the game, it would be bad but later on in the game it would be BadAss

Now I don’t know if my role is useful or not… I might consider roleclaiming later. Not now, though.

Roleclaim or Discuss or GTFO

I take my saying back, Pulsaris is the best host ever.

You were really interested in getting a discussion started, mind telling me how this helps discussion AT ALL?

He hasn’t mentioned being a townie and he has talked about his role a bit. I suggest we take down GATM, question djrock a little more, and question Helltank.

You wanna question me? Well then, COME AT ME BRO :P No, but seriously, I’m on for questions.

You’re fucking doctor. But the only kind of doctor that can PM people is…MAFIA DOCTOR cough

Flag Post

TwistedCakez
RIM
Jaume
TRSmark4

Confirm your role NOW! I am getting a headache from juggling noobs (very different from newbs, mind you), so can you guys stop lurking and post a word here?

Flag Post

Wouldn’t that make you the Jack-of-all-trades? I am quite sure someone else roleclaimed that

The thing is, there are quite a few people claiming Jack-of-all-trades, I’m starting to think Pularis is a Bastard Mod :P

Flag Post

{ Mafia has a doctor…. Pfft…. }

{ DJ, we’re in Joke Phase (I think), calm down with the swearing. }

{ Dj, you’ve been ninja’d; he’s half-role claimed. }

Flag Post

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, KID. IF YOU DON’T EDIT YOUR POST FOR A DAY, I’LL GIVE YOU A CANDY.

And, I’m not a bastard mod. Maybe it’s because there’s something special about Jack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

Are you kidding me? Joke phase ended WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back

Also, I was mafia doctor once..ONCE! It could be that the mafia too has a jack-of-all-trades, which makes me more suspicious

Flag Post

What the fuck? The explains fucking nothing about your fucking playstle what the actual fuck.

I didn’t plan for the question to re veal player’s playstyles…

What the fuck?

I took that back right here:

I take my saying back, Pulsaris is the best host ever.

What the fuck?

Just expressing my opinion.

Not really, seeing how it can only use a ability once, if it gets lynched/Nk’d early on in the game, it would be bad but later on in the game it would be BadAss

Imagine, what if an idiotic jack-in-a-box used up all his abilities at the start of the game? I would fear that.

You were really interested in getting a discussion started, mind telling me how this helps discussion AT ALL?

It does not help discussion at all, I just loved his style over there, plus we were having fine discussion, why can’t I post something offtopic once in a while?

You wanna question me? Well then, COME AT ME BRO :P No, but seriously, I’m on for questions.

Why did you take a joke vote of mine so seriously?
Why haven’t you elaborated what I have told you to?
Why are you evading my posts/questions?

I would really like the answers to all that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, KID. IF YOU DON’T EDIT YOUR POST FOR A DAY, I’LL GIVE YOU A CANDY.

And, I’m not a bastard mod. Maybe it’s because there’s something special about Jack?

{ I know, I know, I know. I was just grabbing a screen shot and I was about to screenshot it to you through PM and apologize, but Jask posted about it so I’ll apologize here. }

{ I am sowwy Mr. Pulsaris sir. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, so I prefer editing over double posting. I won’t do it again; I knew it was against the rules, but I forgot for one milisecond until it was too late. }

Flag Post

Why did you take a joke vote of mine so seriously?
Why haven’t you elaborated what I have told you to?
Why are you evading my posts/questions?
I would really like the answers to all that.

1) Because you were being a fucking dick :)
2 & 3) which posts/questions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

Proof Sierra is a noob, he may not even act as a meatshield later in the game.

Bullshit, you obviously included too many jack in the boxes, that makes you a bastard mod :P

It could be that the mafia too has a jack-of-all-trades, which makes me more suspicious

That might explain Pulsaris’ earlier post.