Ye Olde Mafia [Post-game discussion] page 8 (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

Ahem. Clears throat

I am a roleblocker.

Flag Post

EBWOP: [I don’t need to do EBWOP, but I have to be a good role model for the kids.] I strictly adhere to the Normal games Rules there, except for the sample PM part. I’m not bastard mod.

Flag Post

The thing is, he acts more like a SI rather than a VI
bq. Elaborate, please.

One.

This is pure bs
bq. Elaborate, please.

And two. I think two is enough to be suspicious.

Flag Post

Also, OP updated because of some illiterate fucks.

I worded the OP carefully so as to not lie to the players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

The thing is, he acts more like a SI rather than a VI
bq. Elaborate, please.

One.

This is pure bs
bq. Elaborate, please.

And two. I think two is enough to be suspicious.

I’ve said this quite a few times now.

He says he has an important role, but doesn’t claim townie.

The 2nd one was for ZZzzzp NOT me

Flag Post

Oh right, sorry. One is okay though. Sorry for that. Also, Gotta just claimed Roleblocker, problem is, I claimed Roleblocker and Town miller earlier too. Not to mention, if a cop investigates me, I will turn out as a guilty person thus making everybody in town suspect me, just saying in advance.

Flag Post

Oh right, sorry. One is okay though. Sorry for that. Also, Gotta just claimed Roleblocker, problem is, I claimed Roleblocker and Town miller earlier too. Not to mention, if a cop investigates me, I will turn out as a guilty person thus making everybody in town suspect me, just saying in advance.

Roleblockers can be both be town or mafia.
He also claimed neighbours, I wanna make him spill the beans on who his neighbours are

Flag Post

Well… I just PMed someone. Hope she’s not mafia. Hint hint

Flag Post

The only girl in this mafia is …Sierra…

Gotta, stop those freaking hints that are obvious, and if you’re gonna make it that obvious just tell us the god damn name.

Flag Post

Gotta, stop those freaking hints that are obvious, and if you’re gonna make it that obvious just tell us the god damn name.

Nah.

Also, why do you always quote it without the name in the quote? Like the actual quote?

My next hint for my other neighbour: Seems to be inactive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Nah.

Also, why do you always quote it without the name in the quote? Like the actual quote?

Do what your elders tell you, you little shit.

Flag Post

Nah.

Do what your elders tell you, you little shit.

Keep your attitude to yourself, bitch. You talk a lot for a little piece of junk who has never won a mafa.

Flag Post

Well there’s a problem. We all know Jask and me are roleblockers, but who’s mafia and who’s townie? Guess we’ll find out when cop investigates.

Flag Post

Everyone here should swear with discretion, while I can swear gratuitously.

Flag Post

Well there’s a problem. We all know Jask and me are roleblockers, but who’s mafia and who’s townie? Guess we’ll find out when cop investigates.

Wow. Are you serious? Wow.
This only leads me to believing you’re the scum since you should’ve read this post of mine:

if a cop investigates me, I will turn out as a guilty person thus making everybody in town suspect me, just saying in advance.

Keep your attitude to yourself, bitch. You talk a lot for a little piece of junk who has never won a mafa.

I don’t know what a mafa is, you ass.

Flag Post

He would that make a difference?

Flag Post

{ I’mma click the report button on every post in this mafia, and I guarentee three pages worth of removed posts. ;P Also, am I allowed to reply back to the PM? }

Flag Post

{ I think I have 3 GATM and 2 DJ votes. }

Flag Post

He would that make a difference?

If I am investigated by cop, I will ALWAYS turn out as guilty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ I’mma click the report button on every post in this mafia, and I guarentee three pages worth of removed posts. ;P Also, am I allowed to reply back to the PM? }

More likely our posts will be edited by the moderators/admins(the insults) but not removed, since they contribute to the thread. So, your guarantee is useless. :P

Flag Post

I don’t know what a mafa is, you ass.

You know what they say “when you can’t win an argument, correct grammar!” It was a pretty obvious typo, and if you can’t figure that out well…

If I am investigated by cop, I will ALWAYS turn out as guilty.

That is because… ? A person will turn up guilty only when they are actually guilty.

Flag Post

Votes:
Jask → GATM
djrockstar → GATM
helltank → djrockstar
GATM → Jask
Zzzip → Helltank
Sierra → GATM

Kids, bold your votes, read my OP, and read the mafia wiki. I used standardized role names, so if you don’t know what a miller does, just search “miller” in the wiki.

Flag Post

That is because… ? A person will turn up guilty only when they are actually guilty.

Roleclaim Town Mason

Actually, no, one of my passive traits was that I’d always turn up guilty if I am investigated by cops, even though my roles clearly have “Town” in them. Except for roleblocker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ I think I have 3 GATM and 2 DJ votes. }

<serious> where is the 2nd dj vote? point that out please. You might save my work.

Flag Post

Well, jask you claim that you have 3 roles, whereas you’ve really only claimed two, out of which one of them was also claimed by GATM. You could be claiming miller as an excuse, so if cops examine you they go “Oh he is a miller that’s why he was guilty” it would be a very smart scum move to claim as miller, since that just saves them as cops, in other words, claim your third role.