Blind Man's Lynch (Aborted) - I Suck At Balancing Games page 6 (locked)

139 posts

Flag Post

Okay then.
I got: Doctor, a Vigilante, and a Chainmail Townie

Flag Post

Im not a…Vigilante, a Kevlar Townie, and a Gift!Enabler?

Flag Post

Confirm role.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Confirm role.

Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:
Originally posted by myhome16:

Confirm role.

Lawl!

Flag Post

By the way, I got Cop, Role blocker, Bus driver.

Flag Post

So…what do people do on the first day again….

Flag Post

this…

1. Without any knowledge of scumtells or the roles of anybody (including yourself), what would you choose at night for your two players and item? Why? You are free to answer with less than two players and one item, but explain your reason for doing so if you do.
2. Do you think that it’s more important for town to scumhunt for the mafia or for the SK?
3. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?
4. Are you mafia?
5. </joke>

Flag Post

1. Cowfriend and AN, doctor. First cowfriend, because no-one else is likely to chose him, giving me knowledge of my role. AN if busdriver, because i don’t really want AN to die. Doctor, because it is the least powerful of the 3.

2. Mafia,because they have the potential of ending the game sooner.

3. pretty dedicated.

4. No.

Flag Post

PM Message Thing Confirmed.

I’m not a Cop, Doctor, or Gift Enabler.

(Cowfriend)

Yep, myhome, what are the roles that you can’t be?

(myhome)

Without any knowledge of scumtells or the roles of anybody (including yourself), what would you choose at night for your two players and item? Why? You are free to answer with less than two players and one item, but explain your reason for doing so if you do.

This question really doesn’t apply to the situation, as we have a higher clue as to what our roles are. Thus, I will answer this with the knowledge of what roles that I am not. Most of the roles that I could end up with are negative, so I would choose TwistedCakez as my first player and T6salt for my second because they are inactives. I’m also not a Gift Enabler, so I would ignore that part.

Do you think that it’s more important for town to scumhunt for the mafia or for the SK?

CopyPasta: I think that it’s important to scumhunt for both, as both are threats to the town, even if mafia is moreso. If I suspected somebody as a SK, but not as a maf, I wouldn’t hesitate to interrogate him.

How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?

CopyPasta: I’m going to be as active as I am in most mafias. Exclude the ones where I played like an idiot on purpose or the ones during the time period where I stopped having fun playing mafia.

Are you mafia?

No, I’m the SK. In all seriousness, this question is useless and fails to create a point for using RQS.

Flag Post

Could someone explain how night actions work again? Yeah.

Flag Post

I am not a Cop, a Roleblocker, and/or a Bus Driver.

Flag Post

If you have an active power, the first person posted will be the primary target. If you are the Bus Driver, the second person posted will be swapped with the target. If you are the Gift!Enabler, the item chosen (Cop, Doctor, Nightkill) will be given to the target. Actions can be withheld by either PMing me stating that you are withholding your action, or by not PMing me at all.

Flag Post

Deadline in 64 hours. Got a few confirmations, but I’m not seeing any votes.