Heroes of Fell[GAME] (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

Starting Equipment
Format:[CLASS] start with a [MAIN WEAPON],[OFFHAND WEAPON], and a set of [ARMOR]. Their starting skill is [SKILL], which [EFFECT].

Paladins start with a Steel Sword, Wooden Buckler and a set of Steel Armor. Their starting skill is Heal Minor Wounds, which heals a teammate’s wounds.

Blademasters start with a Steel Longsword, Wooden Buckler and a set of Leather Armor. Their starting skill is Finesse, which causes the Blademaster to deal double damage on the next attack.

Berserkers start with a Steel Waraxe, Wooden Buckler and a set of Steel Chainmail. Their starting skill is Rage, which causes them to deal massive damage but makes them unable to block.

Elementals start with a Staff of Magic, Simple Catalyst and a set of Elemental’s Robes. Their starting skill is Fireball, which launches a fiery ball of exploding fire.

Blood Mages start with a Staff of Magic, Simple Catalyst and a set of Blood Mage’s Robes. Their starting skill is Force Wave, which sacrifices blood to launch a shockwave of devastating force.

Summoners start with a Summoner’s Staff, Simple Catalyst and a set of Summoner’s Robes. Their starting skill is summon Goblin Whelp, which summons a small goblin to fight their enemies.

Assassins start with a Long Knife, Second Knife and a set of Hooded Armor. Their starting skill is Poison, which coats a surface(such as their Knives) with deadly poison.

Shadowbenders start with a Shadowbender’s Knife, Second Knife and a set of Hooded Armor. Their starting skill is Shadow Whip, which whips the enemy with a tendril of shadow.

Cloaked start with a Mistknife, Short Knife and a set of Cloaked Armor. Their starting skill is Teleport, which allows them to teleport to a place they’ve seen.

[Note:The Cloaked’s Mistknife can produce a thick grey mist from its tip, which chokes and blinds enemies.]

Flag Post

Simon Rorke
I read the scroll given to me by General Shingle.

Toll-by-Toll has offered to send us support to break the siege of Castellume, but the road is choked up with Corrupted and Defiled Beasts, so the soldiers can’t get through. I need you and your party to clear the road of enemies and then tell the Mayor of Toll-by-Toll that his reinforcements are free to come here to Castellume. If you think this assignment too difficult for you, don’t despair. You can still help out around Castellume; there’s always something to be done during a siege. Ask around, see if anyone has anything for you to do, and complete the assignment when you’re stronger.

The quest Reinforcements for Castellume has been given! Your objective is to kill all Corrupted and Defiled Beasts on the Windblown Road from Castellume to Toll-by-Toll, and then inform the Mayor of Toll-by-Toll of your success.

You may now begin asking around for subquests.
[]

Flag Post

The game has officially started!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I withdraw this post; this is not active.

Flag Post

[Before Sierra withdrew his post because I went away for one day, he told me to look for subquests.]

Simon Rorke
I glance around Castellume. There’s a worried looking merchant pacing up and down at the Cobblestones Market, and a burly blacksmith leaning tiredly against a wall, calling out to people that he needed a job done and would give them handsome rewards. A harried man rushes up and down the street, calling in at inns and bars, then leaving almost immediately after poking his head through.

Flag Post

[These days, being away for even a day can be a fatal mistake.]

Amy Darke

“You know, I wouldn’t mind doing these so-called quests if they didn’t undermine my abilities.” Tossing the scroll aside, I call up the waiter to order another loaf of bread for the road.
“And to think of the hell they put us through…”
Some customers were beginning to stare, I was talking to myself after all.

After a few minutes of waiting, he returned with my order and I handed him a coin. “Let’s just see what the rest of the group has to say.”

Flag Post

Nihil

“Everything is permissible,” I say to the group, “but how boring it is to do subquest and such? Especially we are not getting enough attention now.”

I take a sip of water with my canteen, “do you guys know that there are rules governing the whole land, but they are easily exploitable? When you believe you can break them, you can break them.”

“It is called godmodding.”

[I may pick up my interest when the thread gets attention. Otherwise, let me troll a li’l bit first.]

Flag Post

[The part about godmodding is not considered part of the Heroes of Fell canon. Pulsaris, please do not do that again.]

Simon Rorke
“So who should we help?”
[]

Flag Post

Miri
I think we should help either the blacksmith or the merchant, if we succeed they are the most likely to give us equipment as a reward, or at the very least a discount on there prices. However I think we should help the blacksmith, we have a better chance of getting weapons or armor, but the merchant could sell things of little use to us.

Flag Post

[You never know.]
Simon Rorke
As per Miri’s suggestion, I go and ask the blacksmith what’s troubling him.

“It’s my armory,” he says tiredly. "I had a storeroom filled with my best weapons hidden out on the Four Slopes Hill. But now the Corrupted have overrun that Hill, so I need someone to clear a path to my armory.

The subquest Armory of Blood has been offered! Your task is to kill all the Corrupted between Castellume and the Four Slopes Hill.

Flag Post

Miri
I Think we should accept the quest Armory of Blood.

Flag Post

Right. So do you want to do it now?

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

[Fine. Have Miri kick off the quest by doing whatever she likes. For example, if you think the most efficient way to clear out the Corrupted and Defiled Beasts is to lure them into Castellume, you can write that. Or you can go brute force and just chrage onto the road slaying Corrupted.]

Flag Post

Miri
I think this is how the plan should go:

Formation:
1st Line: [Simon Rorke, Paladin (helltank)]
2nd Line: [Cyrius Slennde, Cloaked (BCLEGENDS)] [Amelia Darke, ShadowBender (Xandrya)]
3rd Line: [Annihilator “Nihil” Marcus, Elemental (Pulsaris)] [Miri, BloodMage (arkenarken)]
4th Line: [None]

Note: The people in the 2nd line can move between all the lines of the formation during combat to assist Where needed.

Line Tactics:

1st Line: 1st Line will be the first in melee range and act as the tip of the spear, I have placed the warrior Sub-Classes here.

2nd Line: This is the support line, the people here are to give the formation the ability to adapt to the enemys tactics by allowing them to move to any other line. Rogue Sub-Classes are here because they often have both close and ranged abilitys.

3rd Line: This is the safest line in the formation, the mage Sub-Classes are here because they specialize in ranged combat at the cost of good defense. Giving them full attack ability with the greatest chance of not getting into melee range of an enemy.

4th Line: Made for the support line to allow them to protect the mages should the enemy flank us.

Any Questions?

Edit Sorry that when miri is talking i can’t put these " on it because for some reason when i put 2 of them in a post it erases everything other then what is in between them on the post.

Flag Post

Closed due to inactivity.