Heroes' Legend [RPG Style Forum MMO][9/10 Characters, SPACE FOR 1 SIGN, YOU WON'T REGRET IT] page 12

294 posts

Flag Post

Step 1 – Character Name

Hero Name: R

Step 2 – Character Attributes

Strength: 4
Endurance: 0
Intellect: 0
Agility: 3

Step 3 – Character Equipment – Select Starter Wep/Armor

Wooden Sword – 20-30 Damage
Wooden Staff – 15-25 Damage, +3 Intellect ←This one!
Pointed Shield – 10-15 Damage, +6 Endurance
Wooden Dagger – 20-25 Damage, +4 Agility

Leather Robe – +3 Endurance, +2 Intellect, +2 Agility ←This one!
Wooden Armor – +6 Endurance, -4 Agility
Sheep’s Coat – +4 Endurance, +1 Strength

Flag Post

Hey plopfill, you do know you have 3 more allocation points to spend right? I don’t think you need to spend them, I am sure DAZ will let you save them up but I just wanted to check if you noticed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Hey plopfill, you do know you have 3 more allocation points to spend right? I don’t think you need to spend them, I am sure DAZ will let you save them up but I just wanted to check if you noticed.

Yes, I know that.

Flag Post

God damn it. If Dragon doesn’t show up soon, I won’t have time to check what the Forlorn Cloak’s stats are… I suppose it’s risk-taking time, then.
[Equip Forlorn Cloak, replacing Leather Robe for the time being. DO NOT SELL THE LEATHER ROBE; instead, keep it in the inventory until further notice.]

EDIT: I also noticed that the Sharpened Dagger has one less agility than the Wooden Dagger. This confuses me. But oh well.

Flag Post

Alright, been 12 hours but I’ll allow players time to change their equipment stuff first.
I’ll give the stats out.

Also, sharpened dagger’s DPS is better so yeah.

Flag Post

[Equip Forlorn Cloak, DONT SELL SHEEP’S COAT!!!]

Flag Post

…you still haven’t given the stats out, Dragon. >:|

Flag Post

’ey Dragon, can you add a quicktopic link in the OP? Real pain scrolling down and up only to see you missed where the shop was again and again.

Flag Post

What does my fog armor do, still waiting :P

Flag Post

I quit this game since everyone is higher level than me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

There’s this thing called “grinding”. You have not been doing enough of it. Besides, as far as I can see, you’ve got one of the more powerful character builds in the game at the moment. Just get a couple of levels, and you’ll be performing one-turn kills in no time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

There’s this thing called “grinding”. You have not been doing enough of it. Besides, as far as I can see, you’ve got one of the more powerful character builds in the game at the moment. Just get a couple of levels, and you’ll be performing one-turn kills in no time.

Problem is you can’t really grind in this game due to the fact that the host only updates every day or 2.

Flag Post

So if you would start “for example World of Warcraft” then your level 1. And theres tons of people of level 90, you quit because they are higher?

Flag Post

This sounds fun! Can I join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Problem is you can’t really grind in this game due to the fact that the host only updates every day or 2.

And it has nothing to do with helltank’s own lack of activity?

Flag Post

I go and challange Night Knight to a duel, assuming the PvP section is up to date.

Flag Post

Alright, it’s been a fun ride, but since the past several days I haven’t been able to get on as much.

School’s started again, so firstly that cripples my time on this.
Then I have the Chat Sub-section to update regularly.

Not to mention how long it takes to simulate the battles. The instance will take me an hour, and the individual duals and battles another hour. 2-3 hours a day will drain my time majorly and I just don’t have that spare time.

Maybe some day I’ll revisit this, but for now, I close the chapter. If you guys are interested, when I have the time again for several weeks, I’ll re-open it. I won’t be locking this, just in case.

Flag Post

Ok, send me a PM when/if it is back.

Flag Post

I am working on a RPG a lot like this, but it has classes and items and shit which are already premade, i am sorry if i am advertising but the game will be released maybe in the next few weeks. Cheers i will be waiting for this game to continue!