Hunger Games Game (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

Hi I would like to have somebody make a Hunger Games Game. A lot of people would like it so I may make it if I figure out how. I need some tribute and arena ideas though. And also any other game Ideas. I think there will be game maker mode when you can go around and sponsor/torment the tributes. Also, there will be the Quarter Quell mode where there will be 48 people. The starting arena will be the one Katniss was in (the forest and the lake). There will be a Hunger and Thirst bar to keep track of what you are consuming and there also will be a HP bar. There are alliances if you offer someone something but if it isn’t to a friendly character (An Example is Rue), then they will either take it and run off, or take it and fight you! There will be a cornucopia with food, weapons, and supplies, but you will have a worse chance of surviving. There will be mutations as well. Also, there will be Careers, Districts, even a training center. In the training center, you may master a weapon, (Does a bit more damage) Master a skill, (Tree climbing, fire starting, and surviving) You may also show off to the Careers. If the Careers clap, they will offer, but betray you, but If they cheer, they will offer you and help you. You will have sponsors (depending on the amount of people you kill) and I am hoping to have a multiplayer mode where you can play with others on kongregate. Well, I hope you like! If you have ideas, please post them (Types of maps, tributes, mutations, modes, ect.)

Flag Post

Organization pl0x.

Flag Post

pl0x???

Flag Post

Please. Your organization is too taxing on my brain to take the time to comprehend.

Flag Post

How about Battle Royale game?

Flag Post

Like how?

Flag Post

Ok, this is how the tribute idea thing will look like:

Name:
Weapon:
District:
Fight Rating(1-10):
Career or No:
Age(12-18):

I will only accept 100(Random tributes will appear every round)

Flag Post

Ok, now the Mutations ideas:

Name of mutt:
Fight Rating:
HP:
Tamable:
Appearance:
Related to(Example Wolves):
% chance of finding it in arena:

I will only accept 10 of these!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

How about Battle Royale game?

5+ Points for knowing.

Flag Post

This has been attempted before, if it is going to work it will need massive amounts of organization and luck.

Flag Post

Also, any game producers like to help me???

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:

This has been attempted before, if it is going to work it will need massive amounts of organization and luck.

I think I remember vaguely, though I think I quit FGF around that time.

Also, no. You don’t know how to organise…

EDIT: WAIT GUYS, I THINK HE MEANS MAKING A REAL FLASH GAME, NOT FORUM GAME

Flag Post
Originally posted by Willie11111:

Also, any game producers like to help me???

y advice would be to host a few other games that have a higher chance of success, earn other host’s trust and you might get some help, the experience would be good too.

Flag Post

I do mean a real flash game

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by reaper765:

I think I remember vaguely, though I think I quit FGF around that time.

Also, no. You don’t know how to organise…

EDIT: WAIT GUYS, I THINK HE MEANS MAKING A REAL FLASH GAME, NOT FORUM GAME

Flag Post

Well then wrong forum.

Flag Post

what do you mean?

Flag Post

This is Forum Games Forum. Should be in Collabration Forums, Programming Forums or something like that.

Flag Post

ok

Flag Post

bold test

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

italics

hi

Flag Post

Dude, WHO CARES!?!?!?

Do this somewhere else. This is the Forum Games Forum. Read the 5th Sticky thread. Do it now.

Flag Post

This guy is probably a troll.

Flag Post

You trolled on other forums I saw

Flag Post

You trolled on other forums I saw

Hmm? Who? Me? No I don’t think so. Zip? No. Not that I know about anyway. What the hell are you talking about?