Risk: America! page 11

296 posts

Flag Post

expand west x6
expand east x5

 
Flag Post

keep expanding SE x11

 
Flag Post

pika wants to attack orange and expand along the east coast ×11.

random.org rolls from 1 to 10000.

First battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 5258. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 62. Orange defends.

Second battle, for the central orange territory. The number is 7949. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 99. Orange defends.

Third battle, for the southern orange territory. The number is 8622. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 39. pika conquers.

Fourth battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 4347. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 58. Orange defends.

Fifth battle, for the central orange territory. The number is 1158. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 20. pika conquers.

Sixth battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 8640. pika needs a number from 1 to 60 to win and orange needs a number from 61 to 110 to defend. The number is 105. Orange defends.

Seventh battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 9697. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 44. pika conquers.

T6salt has been eliminated from the game!

Eighth roll: the number is 3876.

pika expands 3 territories north-east.

Ninth roll: the number is 4515.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

Tenth roll: the number is 5712.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 8637.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

pika has conquered 3 territories from orange and expanded a total (including orange) of 15 territories.

pika has 0/11 rolls left today.


SilverEvil wants to expand west and east ×11.

First roll: the number is 9814.

SilverEvil expands 3 territories west.

Second roll: the number is 2749.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Third roll: the number is 9604.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Fourth roll: the number is 10000 (quadruple zeros).

SilverEvil expands 120 more territories west.

Fifth roll: the number is 9002.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Sixth roll: the number is 676.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Seventh roll: the number is 9639.

SilverEvil expands 3 territories east.

Eighth roll: the number is 3470.

SilverEvil expands 20 more territories east.

Ninth roll: the number is 3682.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

Tenth roll: the number is 7812.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 809.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

SilverEvil expands 167 territories (135 west, 32 east).

SilverEvil has 0/11 rolls left today.


bananas, you can’t expand just yet, since the ‘day’ hasn’t quite ended yet. It will end 5:30 hours from this post.

SilverEvil now controls Tennessee, with a get value of +3 and will thus get 3 territories every 48 hours he wholly controls Tennessee.

 
Flag Post

sorry australian time

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

pika wants to attack orange and expand along the east coast ×11.

random.org rolls from 1 to 10000.

First battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 5258. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 62. Orange defends.

Second battle, for the central orange territory. The number is 7949. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 99. Orange defends.

Third battle, for the southern orange territory. The number is 8622. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 39. pika conquers.

Fourth battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 4347. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 58. Orange defends.

Fifth battle, for the central orange territory. The number is 1158. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 20. pika conquers.

Sixth battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 8640. pika needs a number from 1 to 60 to win and orange needs a number from 61 to 110 to defend. The number is 105. Orange defends.

Seventh battle, for the north-western orange territory. The number is 9697. pika needs a number from 1 to 50 to win and orange needs a number from 51 to 100 to defend. The number is 44. pika conquers.

T6salt has been eliminated from the game!

Eighth roll: the number is 3876.

pika expands 3 territories north-east.

Ninth roll: the number is 4515.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

Tenth roll: the number is 5712.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 8637.

pika expands 3 more territories north-east.

pika has conquered 3 territories from orange and expanded a total (including orange) of 15 territories.

pika has 0/11 rolls left today.


SilverEvil wants to expand west and east ×11.

First roll: the number is 9814.

SilverEvil expands 3 territories west.

Second roll: the number is 2749.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Third roll: the number is 9604.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Fourth roll: the number is 10000 (quadruple zeros).

SilverEvil expands 120 more territories west.

Fifth roll: the number is 9002.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Sixth roll: the number is 676.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories west.

Seventh roll: the number is 9639.

SilverEvil expands 3 territories east.

Eighth roll: the number is 3470.

SilverEvil expands 20 more territories east.

Ninth roll: the number is 3682.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

Tenth roll: the number is 7812.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 809.

SilverEvil expands 3 more territories east.

SilverEvil expands 167 territories (135 west, 32 east).

SilverEvil has 0/11 rolls left today.


bananas, you can’t expand just yet, since the ‘day’ hasn’t quite ended yet. It will end 5:30 hours from this post.

SilverEvil now controls Tennessee, with a get value of +3 and will thus get 3 territories every 48 hours he wholly controls Tennessee.

Colourful :D

 
Flag Post

SE expanded 167 territories.. …

Lucky person.

 
Flag Post

3 hours until next day…!

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

SE expanded 167 territories.. …


Lucky person.


I expanded 273 territories…
My luck just skyrocketed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

3 hours until next day…!

Half an hour*

 
Flag Post

It’s been 21 hours since he said there’s a new day.

 
Flag Post

bananas, you can’t expand just yet, since the ‘day’ hasn’t quite ended yet. It will end 5:30 hours from this post.

This post I am quoting was made 5 hours ago.

 
Flag Post

The new day starts at around the same time as usual: 8:40 to 8:50 pm (NZ time). There’s about 32 minutes left.

 
Flag Post

A new day has started! You may now post your 11 rolls.

thijs, I assume I’ll be doing your rolls from yesterday to expand east?

 
Flag Post

Expand west x11, conquer all of the west territories left! If any territories left, you know the direction to expand since there really is no other choice ;P

 
Flag Post

Yes, Jaume, I’ll be expanding east x11 without getting in Jask or pika’s way.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

A new day has started! You may now post your 11 rolls.

thijs, I assume I’ll be doing your rolls from yesterday to expand east?

He bribed you, didn’t he? Tell us the truth.

 
Flag Post

same as before

 
Flag Post

Jaskaran wants to expand west ×11.

random.org rolls from 1 to 10000.

First roll: the number is 1080.

Jaskaran expands 20 territories west.

Second roll: the number is 3564.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Third roll: the number is 8097.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Fourth roll: the number is 8857.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Fifth roll: the number is 901.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Sixth roll: the number is 2360.

Jaskaran expands 20 more territories west.

Seventh roll: the number is 3413.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Eighth roll: the number is 8246.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Ninth roll: the number is 6941.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Tenth roll: the number is 7138.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Eleventh roll: the number is 8576.

Jaskaran expands 3 more territories west.

Jaskaran expands 67 territories.

Jaskaran has 0/11 rolls left today


Originally posted by S_98:
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

A new day has started! You may now post your 11 rolls.


thijs, I assume I’ll be doing your rolls from yesterday to expand east?


He bribed you, didn’t he? Tell us the truth.

Haha, nah, he just posted that on the lower part of last page, page 10.
thijs wants to expand east ×11.

random.org rolls from 1 to 10000.

First roll: the number is 9282.

thijs expands 3 territories east.

Second roll: the number is 4692.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Third roll: the number is 3270.

thijs expands 20 more territories east.

Fourth roll: the number is 7705.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Fifth roll: the number is 1536.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Sixth roll: the number is 2087.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Seventh roll: the number is 9759.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Eighth roll: the number is 5381.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Ninth roll: the number is 7843.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Tenth roll: the number is 6318.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 7172.

thijs expands 3 more territories east.

thijs expands 50 territories east.

thijs has 0/11 rolls left today.


bananas wants to expand south-east ×11.

random.org rolls from 1 to 10000.

First roll: the number is 6436.

bananas expands 3 territories south-east.

Second roll: the number is 5854.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Third roll: the number is 8448.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Fourth roll: the number is 4012.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Fifth roll: the number is 9638.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Sixth roll: the number is 1357.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Seventh roll: the number is 1384.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Eighth roll: the number is 475.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Ninth roll: the number is 2708.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Tenth roll: the number is 1194.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

Eleventh roll: the number is 1157.

bananas expands 3 more territories south-east.

bananas expands 33 territories south-east.

bananas has 0/11 rolls left today.



Jaskaran now controls Washington, with a get value of +2, giving him +2 territories every 48 hours.

Michigan provides Woon with +4 territories.

Florida provides pika with +3 territories.

 
Flag Post

attack dark red x2
expand east x7
expand south x1

 
Flag Post

:O look at our combined territory, pika and Jask! it’s like half of America! :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

:O look at our combined territory, pika and Jask! it’s like half of America! :P

but i’m the largest numbers-wise ;)

 
Flag Post

I think thij is. 956

 
Flag Post

I think I actually have around 956 territories :P Or around a few hundred below that…

 
Flag Post

Move something like this.

Expand evenly, using all 11 moves. If extra space, fill up New York, then Pennsylvania.


Originally posted by thijs956:

:O look at our combined territory, pika and Jask! it’s like half of America! :P

Actually, the west is less populated. ;) Even though you have California and a third of Texas

But I agree, it’s a lot…

 
Flag Post

K guise, lets eliminate that new gray/silver color on our map, that person b hiding.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

K guise, lets eliminate that new gray/silver color on our map, that person b hiding.

I’m already on it. :P

Silleh bananas.