Risk: New Zealand!

81 posts

Flag Post

Note: this is a spin-off of Risk: America! in which we do this just to see if this type of Risk will work since it is different from the rest. Sign up there!

Flag Post

Sign-ups

• Empire Red: pika493
• Empire Orange: Woon
• Empire Blue: Jaskaran
• Empire Yellow: T6salt

Flag Post

By the way, the green represents no one and therefore free to explore.

Flag Post

What about the other people in the game, like me?

Flag Post

Aw, you spelled my name wrong! >:(

Anyway, are we allowed to start now?

Flag Post

Can I join?

Flag Post

Fixed, sorry, pika. And T6, you can take over my spot and I’ll be the moderator.

You can begin!

Flag Post

You go first jaume, you da host

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Fixed, sorry, pika. And T6, you can take over my spot and I’ll be the moderator.

You can begin!

It’s okay, I was just kidding. :3

Anyway, who starts?

Flag Post

Oh, Jesus. Too much confusion. Haha.

Anyone can begin and in any order. In fact, the sooner you begin, the likelier YOU will win.

When doing your move state what you want to do (e.g. ATTACK RED).

And thijs, we’ll just see if this particular one CAN work and then we’ll maybe have a Round 2.

Flag Post

I haz no idea wut do so

Expand northwards or something

Flag Post

Er. CHARGE

Flag Post

Red, head south!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I haz no idea wut do so

Expand northwards or something

Yep, that’s about right. Except unfortunately your post ended in 03 so you can’t do anything. Roll again!

Flag Post

GO NORTHWARDS!

Flag Post

Go east.

Flag Post

Reroll, Go northwards

because last time didn’t work

Flag Post

Red, south. (reroll)

Flag Post

Oh man, there is no way as much randomness in post endings as in 4chan. Maybe something to think about will be to add endings in 5.

FROM NOW ON, posts that end in 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, will have the same repercussions as posts ending in 10, 20, etc. Same for 65, 75, etc. Let’s see if there’s more flow now.

Flag Post

My post ended in 20 :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Oh man, there is no way as much randomness in post endings as in 4chan. Maybe something to think about will be to add endings in 5.

FROM NOW ON, posts that end in 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, will have the same repercussions as posts ending in 10, 20, etc. Same for 65, 75, etc. Let’s see if there’s more flow now.

Okay, sure. Red, south.

Flag Post

Rolling again, expand more northwards

Flag Post

Holy shit, two multiples of five in a row :D

Flag Post

Jaskaran’s post ended in 20 so he moves 10 territories north. Unfortunately map is too small as this is a test so he only moves 7 territories north. Jaskaran, you are now able to attack enemies since you border them!

Flag Post

Gr…
Reroll for south.