Monopoly [Sign-ups] [Continuous] page 5 (locked)

122 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Actually, I guess I’ll not close this after all. DAZ is making a monopoly board for us, stay tuned! :D

Is it going to be a awesome board

 
Flag Post

Is it going to be a awesome board

Probs

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Is it going to be a awesome board

Probs

And that tiny, tiny little chance that its going to be the worst board ever.

Joking.
<h1000>Testee</h1000>
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Actually, I guess I’ll not close this after all. DAZ is making a monopoly board for us, stay tuned! :D

I’ve got the inside done, making the properties now.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by pika493:
Originally posted by djrockstar:
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:
Originally posted by Waterserpent:

Sign

god damn it so close plz stop it woon

 
Flag Post

That board’s kind of small for a 19-player game. Aren’t you ****’d if you can’t even get a property with so many people?

 
Flag Post

Sign

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

That board’s kind of small for a 19-player game. Aren’t you ****’d if you can’t even get a property with so many people?

Pretty sure it’ll be for 4P at a time.

Also, I think it’s time for a sneak peek of what I’ve got so far…

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Wow! That looks nice! :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Wow! That looks nice! :P

Thank you.

 
Flag Post

Do you use photoshop? If you do I can get you a lot of styles to make the text and the background in the middle look better ^_^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Do you use photoshop? If you do I can get you a lot of styles to make the text and the background in the middle look better _

MS Paint 90% of the time, pixlr occasionally when I need to.

 
Flag Post

Sign ups probably closed, if so, signed for next time, else signed for this time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Sign ups probably closed, if so, signed for next time, else signed for this time.

Still open.

What are the properties going to be?

 
Flag Post

Considering that I’ll hopefully be getting a new laptop by the time this starts up, I’m going to go ahead and sign.

Still might have to withdraw if things don’t go as planned, though.

 
Flag Post

When are we starting may I ask

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

When are we starting may I ask

When the board is done, and everyone is ready.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

When are we starting may I ask

It won’t start, since unfortunately the OP (Jaskaran) has abandonded the game. (Although, I’d like to be proven wrong here.)
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:
Originally posted by puzzledan:

When are we starting may I ask

It won’t start, since unfortunately the OP (Jaskaran) has abandonded the game. (Although, I’d like to be proven wrong here.)

Probably when I’m done with the board, but I haven’t seen Jask in a while and I’d like to ask him for his input so yeah.

 
Flag Post

since unfortunately the OP (Jaskaran) has abandonded the game.

You wish and wish, but it won’t happen until I at least start/finish five games of monopoly.

 
Flag Post

Ah, screw it guys, this just isn’t working out, this won’t be as much as fun as the real one, and you know it. Plus it will get too complicated. So sorry, guys, Jaume was right, I have to close off this game. You can send me hate mail if you wish.

Game locked