Okay, let’s see if I can get a character sheet going…
Primary Name: Lavender.
Other Names: N/A.
Species: Mixed-blood faerie.
Human Appearance: Lavender is rather slender and frail for a child her age. She has shoulder-length, slightly curled light brown hair, fair skin, and ethereal purple eyes with motes of turquoise twinkling within, hinting at her non-human nature. Her clothes are usually simple, light pastel-shades, with floral, leaves, or other plant-like patterns.
True Appearance: Same as her human appearance, though with the addition of two pairs of faerie wings on her back. The wings are somewhere between butterfly and dragonfly wings, very delicate-looking, translucent purple and turquoise. A faint aura also surrounds her, a shimmering purple glow with turquoise glitters. Her ears also become sharply pointed.
Personality: Lavender is a timid little girl. She doesn’t talk unless talked to, and even then she usually only has a few words to say. She is easily impressed. She isn’t too fast to trust, but once she makes a bond with someone, she’ll be one of that person’s greatest friends. She learns things extremely quickly, but panics whenever something real come up. She dislikes violence, and wants everyone to be at peace with each other, so expect her to stay back in fights and help in ways other than directly fighting. However, if anybody who she really likes is severely injured, she will no longer want to be so lenient with the fighting… if she’s capable of fighting at all, which she hardly is at the moment. As a result, she may begin to hate herself for being weak in such situations.
Skills: None. Come on, she’s six. Lavender may be bright, but she isn’t a child genius or anything.
Spells and Abilities:
Advanced Spells: None at the moment.
Basic Spells: None at the moment.
- Flight: Lavender can fly because she has wings. Duh. Though she can’t go very high, very fast, or for a very long period of time.
- Glamor: Lavender can create simple illusions around her. They mostly only look solid, and she can make them have faint sounds or smells by focusing very hard or putting in more energy than usual, but she can’t make them affect touch and taste at the moment. These illusions generally aren’t very realistic or powerful, and are as a result quite easy to see through.
- Fae’s Aura: Lavender’s aura can be crudely manipulated to some degree, though it can’t extend too far from her body. It has a mild healing effect on whatever living thing it touches.
- Superior Physique: Lavender’s general physical capabilities, like strength, reflexes, senses, and healing rate, is better than a normal human’s. But she’s only six, mind you, so they still aren’t much at the moment.
- Connection with Nature: By touching a plant, fungus, or any similar creatures, Lavender can vaguely get an idea of its properties and current state of physical well-being. This only really applies to the part she’s in contact with; she won’t know that a plant’s flower is poisonous if she’s touching its root that has healing properties. The presence of magic and such will make detection harder. This still works if she only touches the plant with her aura, but that way the information she obtains is even more vague.
Advanced Abilities: None at the moment.
Possessions: A single piece of clear crystal, with rainbow colors shimmering inside, worn with a string around Lavender’s neck as a pendant. It doesn’t seem to have any special properties. Lavender doesn’t quite remember anything regarding how she obtained this pendant; the only vague image she can picture is a woman crying. However, she seems to instinctively know that this pendant is very, very important to her, and will be extremely upset if someone tries to take it away.
Biography: Lavender doesn’t remember who her parents are. The earliest, fuzziest images she can barely picture consist of someone carrying her, running from place to place, rarely stopping. And then there were those figures, winged humanoid figures who brought with them a terrible, biting cold. Slightly after that, she thinks she remembers finally settling down, but being given to some people she didn’t recognize. Those people took care of her for a couple of years, but were quite indifferent and uncaring. Then some other people came and took her, less people this time, treating her more nicely, for a couple more years. Then a third group of people came and took her away again, this group treating her very harshly and constantly saying that she would “fetch a nice price”. Though fortunately, not long after, a fourth group of people came and took her from the third group, this new group also with wings, but they seemed different from the wings of the people that were chasing her long ago as Lavender remembered. The fourth group handed her to a fifth group, who were very nice and took care of her, along with many other children. That is, until everything suddenly fell apart one day. Now she’s just terrified, and confused, and doesn’t know what’s going on anymore.
Blendy and Mark, you two decide who controls Lavender.
Also, I’m going to make some small changes to the Nature’s Haven faction.