[SIGNUPS] [RP] Incarnatum Mȳthologiae [ALWAYS OPEN] page 16

599 posts

Flag Post
don’t make any sexual jokes out of my words when I’m trying to explain stuff. It will annoy me. And it’s generally not a good idea to annoy your GM.[/quote]

Brochacho, when did this happen?

Flag Post

Putting a bag of holding inside another bag of holding, however, puts a great strain on the fabric of spacetime, so you will experience great physical resistance if you try to stuff a bag of holding inside another bag of holding. If you do force the first bag into the second bag, chances are the first bag will pop and spill its contents inside the second bag

But I wanted to roll my D20 and transport the party to Hell!

Is there air in the bag of holding?

Flag Post

But I wanted to roll my D20 and transport the party to Hell!

I haven’t even really decided where people go after death on this particular planet. Maybe instead of heaven and hell, there is a collective spirit world or something. It’s different in different portions of the Nexus setting.

Is there air in the bag of holding?

Well, it behaves pretty much like a normal bag, except bigger on the inside. That should answer your question.

Also, why is everyone ignoring Christopher? Especially since he released a wave of power that pushed them all down to their knees.

Flag Post

[Is cristopher your alt?]

You posted at 2 AM my time.

Flag Post

[Is cristopher your alt?]

Did the thought that it is possible for a normal player to be that powerful even cross your mind?
you fool

Flag Post

Did the thought that it is possible for a normal player to be that powerful even cross your mind?

No. Which is why the thought that he was an alt DID cross my mind.

you fool

I find this demeaning in some obscure way. It seems to be on the tip of my tounge….
Oh, yes, thats right. There is no punctuation.

Flag Post

I did explicitly say that JohnSolaris is my alt when I signed up as him…

Flag Post

No.

Occam’s Razor, then. No other option but ’that’s BS’ exists, so you don’t even have to ask.
Asking shows you had even a shade of a doubt there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

I did explicitly say that JohnSolaris is my alt when I signed up as him…

Did you? I missed it.

Originally posted by Minnakht:

No.

Occam’s Razor, then. No other option but ’that’s BS’ exists, so you don’t even have to ask.
Asking shows you had even a shade of a doubt there.

You know there actually are other options.
Total, they all equal about 10% of the probability.
But no, 1/10 isn’t good enough for a question apparently.

Flag Post

You know there actually are other options.
Total, they all equal about 10% of the probability.

Incorrect.

you fool

Flag Post

Incorrect.

Explain how you can know for a fact that I did not assign 10% of the probability to this occurence.
Without being 100% positive on your side, you cannot say that it is incorrect, because I could’ve assigned it that chance.

Flag Post

Explain how you can know for a fact that I did not assign 10% of the probability to this occurence.

I asked you the question several posts ago, and your answer confirmed my version. You never thought it could have been anyone else, and admitted so. Thus, in your mind, it had to be BS – which is my point – you didn’t have to ask as you knew the correct answer and had no doubt about it.

Unless you’re a lyre.

Flag Post

I’m not responding yet because there are some slight problems with Pulsaris’s post that I’d prefer to sort out first.

Flag Post

I asked you the question several posts ago

No, you asked me a similar question. You asked if I thought it could be a ‘normal’ player.
What you apparently took that as if you asked if it could’ve been anyone other than B_S.

lyre

You’re right, I am a percussion instrument.

Flag Post

You’re right, I am a percussion instrument.

Considering you claim you’re a percussion instrument while a lyre is a stringed instrument, and yet you admit you are one, you are a liar after all.

I can’t trust you.

Flag Post

Damn. I’ll really need to work out Lavender’s backstory now, won’t I. Wait a few moments, guys.

Flag Post

Okay, let’s see if I can get a character sheet going…

Primary Name: Lavender.

Other Names: N/A.

Class: Shifter.

Species: Mixed-blood faerie.

Human Appearance: Lavender is rather slender and frail for a child her age. She has shoulder-length, slightly curled light brown hair, fair skin, and ethereal purple eyes with motes of turquoise twinkling within, hinting at her non-human nature. Her clothes are usually simple, light pastel-shades, with floral, leaves, or other plant-like patterns.

True Appearance: Same as her human appearance, though with the addition of two pairs of faerie wings on her back. The wings are somewhere between butterfly and dragonfly wings, very delicate-looking, translucent purple and turquoise. A faint aura also surrounds her, a shimmering purple glow with turquoise glitters. Her ears also become sharply pointed.

Personality: Lavender is a timid little girl. She doesn’t talk unless talked to, and even then she usually only has a few words to say. She is easily impressed. She isn’t too fast to trust, but once she makes a bond with someone, she’ll be one of that person’s greatest friends. She learns things extremely quickly, but panics whenever something real come up. She dislikes violence, and wants everyone to be at peace with each other, so expect her to stay back in fights and help in ways other than directly fighting. However, if anybody who she really likes is severely injured, she will no longer want to be so lenient with the fighting… if she’s capable of fighting at all, which she hardly is at the moment. As a result, she may begin to hate herself for being weak in such situations.

Skills: None. Come on, she’s six. Lavender may be bright, but she isn’t a child genius or anything.

Spells and Abilities:

Advanced Spells: None at the moment.

Basic Spells: None at the moment.

Basic Abilities:

- Flight: Lavender can fly because she has wings. Duh. Though she can’t go very high, very fast, or for a very long period of time.

- Glamor: Lavender can create simple illusions around her. They mostly only look solid, and she can make them have faint sounds or smells by focusing very hard or putting in more energy than usual, but she can’t make them affect touch and taste at the moment. These illusions generally aren’t very realistic or powerful, and are as a result quite easy to see through.

- Fae’s Aura: Lavender’s aura can be crudely manipulated to some degree, though it can’t extend too far from her body. It has a mild healing effect on whatever living thing it touches.

- Superior Physique: Lavender’s general physical capabilities, like strength, reflexes, senses, and healing rate, is better than a normal human’s. But she’s only six, mind you, so they still aren’t much at the moment.

- Connection with Nature: By touching a plant, fungus, or any similar creatures, Lavender can vaguely get an idea of its properties and current state of physical well-being. This only really applies to the part she’s in contact with; she won’t know that a plant’s flower is poisonous if she’s touching its root that has healing properties. The presence of magic and such will make detection harder. This still works if she only touches the plant with her aura, but that way the information she obtains is even more vague.

Advanced Abilities: None at the moment.

Possessions: A single piece of clear crystal, with rainbow colors shimmering inside, worn with a string around Lavender’s neck as a pendant. It doesn’t seem to have any special properties. Lavender doesn’t quite remember anything regarding how she obtained this pendant; the only vague image she can picture is a woman crying. However, she seems to instinctively know that this pendant is very, very important to her, and will be extremely upset if someone tries to take it away.

Faction: Utopia.

Biography: Lavender doesn’t remember who her parents are. The earliest, fuzziest images she can barely picture consist of someone carrying her, running from place to place, rarely stopping. And then there were those figures, winged humanoid figures who brought with them a terrible, biting cold. Slightly after that, she thinks she remembers finally settling down, but being given to some people she didn’t recognize. Those people took care of her for a couple of years, but were quite indifferent and uncaring. Then some other people came and took her, less people this time, treating her more nicely, for a couple more years. Then a third group of people came and took her away again, this group treating her very harshly and constantly saying that she would “fetch a nice price”. Though fortunately, not long after, a fourth group of people came and took her from the third group, this new group also with wings, but they seemed different from the wings of the people that were chasing her long ago as Lavender remembered. The fourth group handed her to a fifth group, who were very nice and took care of her, along with many other children. That is, until everything suddenly fell apart one day. Now she’s just terrified, and confused, and doesn’t know what’s going on anymore.

Blendy and Mark, you two decide who controls Lavender.

Also, I’m going to make some small changes to the Nature’s Haven faction.

Flag Post

Well Blendy, do you want to control Lavender? I’ll be glad to, but if you want to, I won’t mind.

Flag Post

Well, mark? How will we decide this?

Flag Post

I will give it a shot…

Flag Post

Er… No offense, Blendy, but Lavender doesn’t quite sound like a six-year-old child when you make her talk. Maybe let Mark have a try?

Flag Post

No Batsu Game,please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

No Batsu Game,please.

Huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

No Batsu Game,please.

Huh?

Flag Post