[SIGNUPS] [RP] Incarnatum Mȳthologiae [ALWAYS OPEN] page 24

599 posts

Flag Post

Maybe I can follow all of you (somehow) to they city?

Flag Post

No need. You can join in on the big fight. There are enough mutant demonic beholders for everyone.

Flag Post

Primary Name: Ali
Other Names: Ali Said el-Rahim
Class: Hybrid (is this okay? If not, Beast)
Species: Human..?
Appearance: A 7’8 giant with a jackal head, brown skin and a hell of a six-pack. The jackal’s fur is glossy black with luminous amber eyes and pretty scary fangs. He has a tattoo of a knife in a skull on his left pectoral and a scar on his chest and he pretty much dresses like an undertaker.
Bio: Fascinated by the Polymorph spell, he one day worked up the courage to steal a book from his master’s library. With his master hammering on the door, he had nearly completed the spell before the door broke. The shock interrupted the spell and only changed his head.
Skills: Whittling, fencing, medicine and a blend of martial arts.
Spells and Abilities:
As a hybrid, can I have these? And if so, how many?
Faction: The Outcasts
The Outcasts are a group of people who, mainly due to botched magic, are half Beast and half Magus. They carry the scent of humanity with them, meaning that they are attacked by the hordes, and look inhuman to humans. They are thus treated as inferiors by all classes.
They forsook the “Utopia” and instead tried to create a safe haven for such as themselves. The Outcasts are the result.

Flag Post

Hybrids sounds pretty much like Shifters, just without the shifting part

Flag Post

Polymorph is an all-or-nothing deal, like tossing a coin. Even if you somehow “land on the edge”, the slightest disturbance will cause it to tip to one side or the other.

A hybrid is a mixture of two inhuman species. You can’t be a partially human hybrid, because that’s just a Shifter. For example, a half-human, half-vampire is just a Shifter vampire, whereas normal vampires are Beasts. Skilled Shifters can partially transform, becoming literally part human, part monster.

Utopia is meant to accept pretty much everything. Yes, there are racists in Utopia who start riots all the time, but those pretty much hate everything that aren’t themselves, so that can’t be helped.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Primary Name: Tamwyn

Other Names: Tamwyn the Great Wolf, Nightstalker

Class: Shifter

Species: Werewolf

Human Appearance: Muscular. About 6ft. tall with oily black hair that is also light. Always seems to have a light brown tan. Deep brown eyes that are the color of bark. Always wearing a faded biker jacket. Always ready to eat some human food or bed a woman. More sensitive ears that will succumb to unexpected loud noise or high-pitched singing.

True Appearance: A mottled gray and brown coat of shaggy fur, perfect for forest camouflage. Small and writhe but obviously strong and fast. Eyes like a wolf on the hunt. Also sensitive ears.

Personality: Very smart and quick. Will enjoy any female that has a form that is the same species as one of his. Fun-loving and playful but serious in moments of severity and when hunting, weather for women, magi, or snacks.

Skills:
cooking- were he a pure human he would serve as the head chef in the house of the richest noble, but he prefers to use it to become employed in his target’s household to poison them.
swordplay- trained science the age of 5 and one of the best in his clan

Spells:
Basic:
Fire Aptitude- He can summon and control fire but can’t have an extreme quantity of fire, or control it from a distance unless there is a fairly large source nearby. This would be best used in a place with little access to the outside world that is wooden. Very similar to firebending but weaker if you think it OP.
jump- Tamwyn can instantly move to places in a 70 mi. radius but this can only be used once every day. Not affected by typical physical effects.
Advanced:
fur shield- Tamwyn can create a temporary thick coat around himself that will protect from physical damage.

Abilities:
Basic:
enhanced senses- Tamwyn has advanced senses of smell, hearing, and sight. most improved is his smell which can identify people/animals after meeting them as well as smelling fear
Werewolf bite- like all werewolves Tamwyn’s bite will typically turn a human into a werewolf over a few days.
Advanced:
runner- Tamwyn can run faster longer than most werewolves and all horses. The effect is that he can move over 50 mph for moderate time periods.

Possessions:
batty- not really a possession but a strange, annoying friend. Looks like a bat but has a strange green glow and green eyes. only stops talking to sleep, eat, and hide. Talks like a toddler. Still seems to know when to quiet and feels powerful. (the purpose of this guy is a secret so I can’t tell any more)
jade amulet- a talisman that protects from possession and absorbs some energy from energy-based magic (ex: a bolt of energy). Was given by father.

Faction: Neutral

Biography: Tamwyn was raised as a member of a secret clan that works to hunt down and kill magi. he has trained since birth to hunt humans magi. He has not yet been given a target but recently became qualified to hunt magi.

I would like to reapply, but this time ignore the bat because I was misguided as to the workings at the time

Flag Post

can someone bump the game thread please, I havent seen it for a while

Flag Post

I was busy with schoolwork, and I wasn’t in the mood to post because I was pissed at t6 for calling me the worst person of FGF. That is an insult I will not forget.

Are people still interested in this game?

Flag Post

yes, it will be interesting to see what else happens.

Flag Post

Yeah, I am

Flag Post

Always interested.

Flag Post

Yes

Flag Post

totally, I was bugging you about it after all

Flag Post

Primary Name: Tamwyn

Other Names: Tamwyn the Great Wolf, Nightstalker

Class: Shifter

Species: Werewolf

Human Appearance: Muscular. About 6ft. tall with oily black hair that is also light. Always seems to have a light brown tan. Deep brown eyes that are the color of bark. Always wearing a faded biker jacket. Always ready to eat some human food or bed a woman. More sensitive ears that will succumb to unexpected loud noise or high-pitched singing.

True Appearance: A mottled gray and brown coat of shaggy fur, perfect for forest camouflage. Small and writhe but obviously strong and fast. Eyes like a wolf on the hunt. Also sensitive ears.

Personality: Very smart and quick. Will enjoy any female that has a form that is the same species as one of his. Fun-loving and playful but serious in moments of severity and when hunting, weather for women, magi, or snacks.

Skills:
cooking- were he a pure human he would serve as the head chef in the house of the richest noble, but he prefers to use it to become employed in his target’s household to poison them.
swordplay- trained science the age of 5 and one of the best in his clan

Spells:
Basic:
Fire Aptitude- He can summon and control fire but can’t have an extreme quantity of fire, or control it from a distance unless there is a fairly large source nearby. This would be best used in a place with little access to the outside world that is wooden. Very similar to firebending but weaker if you think it OP.
jump- Tamwyn can instantly move to places in a 70 mi. radius but this can only be used once every day. Not affected by typical physical effects.
Advanced:
fur shield- Tamwyn can create a temporary thick coat around himself that will protect from physical damage.

Abilities:
Basic:
enhanced senses- Tamwyn has advanced senses of smell, hearing, and sight. most improved is his smell which can identify people/animals after meeting them as well as smelling fear
Werewolf bite- like all werewolves Tamwyn’s bite will typically turn a human into a werewolf over a few days.
Advanced:
runner- Tamwyn can run faster longer than most werewolves and all horses. The effect is that he can move over 50 mph for moderate time periods.

Possessions:
batty- not really a possession but a strange, annoying friend. Looks like a bat but has a strange green glow and green eyes. only stops talking to sleep, eat, and hide. Talks like a toddler. Still seems to know when to quiet and feels powerful. (the purpose of this guy is a secret so I can’t tell any more)
jade amulet- a talisman that protects from possession and absorbs some energy from energy-based magic (ex: a bolt of energy). Was given by father.

Faction: Neutral

Biography: Tamwyn was raised as a member of a secret clan that works to hunt down and kill magi. he has trained since birth to hunt humans magi. He has not yet been given a target but recently became qualified to hunt magi.

I would like to reapply, but this time ignore the bat because I was misguided as to the workings at the time

Flag Post

Since you called me a retard, efar, I’m going to wait another week before deciding whether you get to join or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Since you called me a retard, efar, I’m going to wait another week before deciding whether you get to join or not.

well at least I know now

Flag Post

well at least I know now

So you now “know” I’m a retard? Okay then, you’re rejected. Don’t sign up to any of my games again.

Flag Post

well at least I know now

So you now “know” I’m a retard? Okay then, you’re rejected. Don’t sign up to any of my games again.

I mean that I will know when I will know if I was accepted, please don’t ban me

Flag Post

Due to a number of reasons, I’m having thoughts about closing this game and making a new one. I don’t feel inclined to explain at the moment, so I won’t.

But I want to ask something. If I put this game on a long hiatus, then re-open it a few months later, will people still play it? I’d guess not, but I’m asking because I can never be too sure.

Flag Post

I’d still play it. Is a great and original (at least to my standards). Still, feel free to do as you wish.

Flag Post

I will play it but I would rather that we keep the original thread

Flag Post

I’d play.

Flag Post

I would want to play

Flag Post

I’d play, but I doubt it work. Never seen a game which was put into hatius and when it was reopened, it started back up like nothing happened. Your choice B_S, either keep continuing the game, or shut it down and open another game.