Sky Raid page 4 (locked)

401 posts

Flag Post

Umm it says i still have blindness when that should have worn off now.

Flag Post

I try again at crafting the necklace of balance for my allies.

Flag Post

arkenarken I did remove it, did you check the last update?

Flag Post

Ok then, I thought it said i still had it.

I craft a Ring of warding light.

Effects:

+ Each turn it creates a Barrier protecting the wearer from a certain amount of damage for one turn, it can stop anywhere between 10 to 100 damage.
+ Heals the wearer anywhere from 10 to 100 health. (50% chance).

- -250 max health.

Flag Post

Attack the zombie

Flag Post

I summon a nuke.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

I summon a nuke.

I bet we will all die if you roll a 1 >.<

Flag Post

I cannot update today as my internet went out and this is just a temporary solution, but it should be better to update tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I cannot update today as my internet went out and this is just a temporary solution, but it should be better to update tomorrow.

So that’s where you went! I thought you got lost in the deep forest island.

Flag Post

I don’t understand…

Flag Post

The issue has been resolved and now I can update again.

Originally posted by Redlaw:

I don’t understand…

You do not understand the game?

Flag Post

The first roll with the dragon was to see if I was to add new lands. You can move to new lands for free, it just takes one turn now.

Melee attacking to a diffrent island will lead to very… unforseen consiquences, but ranged attack will be for the most part unhibited.
====
[Afklol] Buh Bo
I try again at crafting the necklace of balance for my allies. (6)
You craft two of them for your allies, but you could not finish the rest for an odd unexplainable reason. (Tell me who to put them on)

[arkenarken] ?
I craft a Ring of warding light. (9 & 10) (3)
Stops 20 to 200 damage per turn, heals 20 to 200 hp with a 60% chance, and takes away 100 Max HP. (You get 2 turns next round, as your Amulet of the Guardian Angel rolled a turn boost.)

[Rokrokrok] Tireris
Move to deep forest island. (No roll)
With all the trees, it will be hard to hit people, but it could grant some stealth and sneak attack bonus.

[Pulsaris] ?
I summon a nuke. (5)
It misses the floating islands, and plummets to the ground below.

[wercooler] ???
Attack the zombie (10)
You punch him and he starts flying. He lands in a lava pit on Lava Land, and proceeds to start burning. The impact, combined with the lava deals over 700 damage.
-————
Sword Master
Go to Lava Land. (No roll needed)
You are now with all your friends.

Red Dragon
Fly high to avoid attacks (8)
You fly high, melee attacks will now not reach you, and ranged attack will have a slight penalty.

Zombie
Call in more zombies (2)
It adds insult to injury that nobody will come to your calls. You are very depressed.
-————
[Afklol] Buh Bo [Grass Land]
550/1000
>Thunder Parrot (40/110) [Grass Land]
> Pirate Ship V2.5 (185/220) {Needs 1 pirate to command} [Grass Land]
> Pirate Captain (265/1000) [Grass Land {Pirate Ship}]
> Pirate (165/300) [Grass Land {Pirate Ship}]
Necklace of Balance
Necklace of Balance (Ally Size)
Necklace of Balance (Ally Size)
Pirate Pokemon Trainer (Can attack and summon allies same turn, and can choose 3 to use per turn)

[Rokrokrok] Tireris [Deep Forest Land]
400/1000
>Strong Spectral Warrior Ally (0/400) (Dead) [Grass Land]
Sword, Bastard Sword, Sharpshooter Bow, Water Saber, Crossbow and Bolts, Enchanted Hatchet, Plants, Rocks.

[helltank] Helltank DoFDoSBoCHoAFoEFGFR [Grass Land]
825/1000

[arkenarken] ? [Grass Land]
63/300
Ring of Cursed Luck, Ring of Warding Light & Amulet of the Guardian Angel

[wercooler] ??? [Grass Land]
900/1000
Combo Smash [Current Combo – 1]
(+10% Damage per combo {attack without getting hit})

[Pulsaris] ? [Grass Land]
800/1000

[thijs956] Thijsington Robert William Edward Laurence the Fourth [Grass Land]
900/1000
>Genesect 1 (120/120) [Grass Land]
>Genesect 2 (120/120) [Grass Land]

-————
Sword Master [Grass Land]
1500/1500
Swift (Can attack twice a turn)

Red Dragon [Lava Land]
2000/2000
Flying (Immune to melee, -1 to ranged attacks)

Zombie [Grass Land]
299/1000
Burning!!! (70 Damage per turn)

-————

Sword (Tireris)
~Nothing

Bastard Sword (Tireris)
~Nothing

Crossbow & Bolts (Tireris)
~Nothing

Sharpshooter Bow (Tireris)
+ 1 Bonus to roll when firing the bow.

Enchanted Hatchet (Tireris)
+ 5 extra damage against wood

Rock (Tireris)
~Nothing

Plants (Tireris)
~ Needs Identifying

Necklace of Balance (Buh Bo)
+ Cannot roll 2 or 3
– Cannot roll 10

Water Saber (Tireris)
+ Can attack twice per turn
– Half Damage
+ 5 Water damage per attack.

Lightning Glove (?)
+ Deals 25 Lightning Damage per attack
- Damages 50 HP per attack.

Ring of Cursed Luck (?)
+ Roll 2 Times & Use highest roll (70% of time)
– -150 max hp

Ring of Warding Light (?)
+ 20 to 200 barrier ( Ten dice rolls to see how much you protect x 2 )
+ 20 to 200 Healing (60 percent) ( Dice roll out of ten to see if you heal ) ( Ten dice rolls to see how much you heal x 2 )
– 100 Max Hp

Amulet of the Guardian Angel (?)
+ Random Buff (60%)
+ Self-Revive (60%)
– -400 Max HP
– Cannot Roll a 10

Amulet of the Guardian Angel Buff Table (2)
1. Strength (1.25 x Damage)
2. Speed (2 action turns for next turn)
3. Defence (Damage taken -30%)
4. Accuracy (+1 or +2 50% each, 1-5 = +1 / 6 – 10 = +2 )
5. Healing (50 HP regained)
6. Fury (10 Damage to each enemy)
7. Posion (50 HP damage)
8. Weakness ( +30% Damage dealt to)
9. Puniness (0.75 Damage)
10. Stun (No move next turn)

Flag Post

Decision – Yea or Nay to making a simple map. It will be plain, but still pretty detailed. It will most likely made using Microsoft Paint.

Flag Post

Use enchanted hatchet to get logs from trees. (I am not pulling logs out of nowhere, as gathering them can get you some bonuses if done correctly.)

Flag Post

I would probably vote nay on the map because that would make predetermined sky islands, so if someone wanted to go to the land of rainbows and unicorns you would be unable to go because it isn’t on the map.

I grin with pure evil in my eyes :)

I cast Wild Fire on this grassland.

I yell in a loud roar: “I, demon of the underworld, Zaynarr, hereby claim my true identity.” as I yell this my skin changes to a dark red scaly skin.

I cast Inferno on Afklol and all his summoned creatures, while teleporting to the land of demons.

Flag Post

^WHAT?!
I teleport to arkenarken and bitch-slap him in the face.
I tell all my allies to gang up on Arkenarken.

Flag Post

I will fade out areas we have not visited, leave them to be discovered or made up. I will so far only put in Deep Forest Land, Grass Land, and Lava Land, and the rest of the world black… And I do understand what you are getting at, but no… just plain no. You can attack afklol though.

Do you want to join your own seperate team? I could have you start out with a few demons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I will fade out areas we have not visited, leave them to be discovered or made up. I will so far only put in Deep Forest Land, Grass Land, and Lava Land, and the rest of the world black… And I do understand what you are getting at, but no… just plain no. You can attack afklol though.

Do you want to join your own seperate team? I could have you start out with a few demons.

Yeah I didn’t think you would let me make that but it would have been interesting if I did.

I would like to be on a different team, thank you.

I will edit my above post for my new turn.

Oh and if you have a map of an island, then it might be impossible for you to find things. like for example if you looked for a canyon in the lava land and if you didn’t put one in there you can’t find one.

Flag Post

If you actually roll and find something, I will make it like it was always there, such as stating, “It seems everyone was to distracted with the battle to see the canyon just to their left.”

Also, if you roll well, with Inferno/Land of Demons I will put you on another team.

I am making an example map.

Flag Post

I have altered my last turn, taken that artifact out and done something else with my turn.

Flag Post

I have a big map full of black… This is just the cropped section where all the land is. I will update the map every turn to include developments, such as a wildfire or a demon portal. ;P

Flag Post

WOW… That map is very good. Well if you want to make a map I don’t see anything wrong with it.
[Vote: yes to map]

Flag Post

I do not know why, but Deep Forest Land is one I do not like how I drew, but I like Lava Land.

Flag Post

My favorites are the ship and Lava Land, especially how you have lava dripping down to the people below. poor guys first they get nuked and now they have lava raining from the sky. Must seem like Armageddon to them.

Flag Post

Nah, this is just normal, tournament behavior. They have these several times a year.