House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 2

216 posts

Flag Post

This is going to be evil I know it.

Flag Post

Question: What are the challenges? are they ones where you need to play a game on kongregate? or are they challenges that you solve by posting the answer?

If you don’t understand what i mean then could you post the link for the last game? i should be able to see what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Question: What are the challenges? are they ones where you need to play a game on kongregate? or are they challenges that you solve by posting the answer?

If you don’t understand what i mean then could you post the link for the last game? i should be able to see what it is.

Challenges may contain a mixture of both playing a game on kong or answering a question/puzzle that i have put in place.

Example
Round 1: Highscore challenge on random flash game #1
Round 2: Set 3 puzzles for contestants to solve
Round 3: Do a drawing of a pineapple chilling on the beach.
etc,

If you (or anyone) have a question or dont understand something then don’t hesitate to ask me :)

Flag Post

Ok thanks, I cant do highscore challenges on my computer, so I wont sign. Thanks anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Ok thanks, I cant do highscore challenges on my computer, so I wont sign. Thanks anyway.

No problem :)

EDIT: One thing that i would like to ask about people’s opinion on is House of madness’s story telling.

I’m wandering if people want to make it challenges which relates to a story like last time or forget story telling completely and concentrate on the challenges?

Flag Post

Think story telling would be best other than just focusing on challenges it just feel random then .

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Think story telling would be best other than just focusing on challenges it just feel random then .

Queen
Fries
Toads.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Sign

Added and also could i ask people’s opinion about me doing story-telling or not?

Flag Post

Uhh… Sure. Story telling would be cool.

Flag Post

wandering
madness’s
dont

wat

challenges which relates to a story like last time

kk

Flag Post

I have decided after much pondering that i will be placing a deadline for sign-ups for a numerous reasons.

1. I don’t like waiting
2. I believe that no one/more people are gonna join the tourney
3. I dont like waiting

So the deadline for sign-ups will be FRIDAY 12 OCTOBER at 9:00PM GMT.

I won’t be accepting any late entrants after the tournament has been officially started and the First round is underway. However, i wont mind extending the deadline if there are a surge of people who suddenly decided that they want to join.

Flag Post

No late entrants this time? Daw. Better sign now I suppose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

No late entrants this time? Daw. Better sign now I suppose.

Yeah, soz if that may be inconvient for some people but i think it was a bit chaotic last time i did late entrants. However, I may edit/delete my late entrant criteria if thats what the people want as some people may not have had the chance to see my post for one reason or another. I probably rethink/reconsider my criteria closer to the deadline but as of now no late entrants.

Flag Post

heh just under the deadline sign me up please :)

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

eh,sign

Flag Post

Added

Originally posted by machwicce:

heh just under the deadline sign me up please :)

You are fine by a long time, there is at least 13 hours left before deadline (from when i have finished typing this)

Flag Post

Three Hours till Deadline!!!

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone playing

Flag Post

SIGN-UPS HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED

NO MORE ENTRANTS FROM NOW ON

Our contestants must now wait until tomorrow to recieve their first challenge from my H.O.M.E

Flag Post

Leave us hanging why don’t yah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Leave us hanging why don’t yah.

Soz brah, but its kinda late for me and also i have to write a story as well so yea better to do it in the morning when im awake and fresh

Flag Post

kk, what timezone though?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

kk, what timezone though?

GMT