House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 5

216 posts

Flag Post

Sorry everyone for not being on yesterday as it was a pretty hectic day for me. I will try and be more active whenever its possible. i would like to thank Jask for his unofficial leaderboard, the leaderboard in the first page is the overall leaderboard for the whole game so first place gets 12 points, 2nd place gets 11 points and so on and so forth. In future rounds, i have decided that i will boot off the contestant with the least overall points. Also i have placed a deadline which is on friday 19th october at 9PM GMT

Just a little tip for the next round.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance

Good Luck and Have Fun :)

Abidcool

Flag Post

Oh wow, fuck myself. I asked if Res was done, but didn’t say to Sign, but now it’s started…facepalm

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Oh wow, fuck myself. I asked if Res was done, but didn’t say to Sign, but now it’s started…facepalm

Soz brah, however i wont mind you being a reserve for those who dont post their score in four days time. Will that suffice?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abidcool:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Soz brah, however i wont mind you being a reserve for those who dont post their score in four days time. Will that suffice?

Sure. Probably will suck though, don’t have as much time to spare now that school’s started.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I don’t think I can play the game and screenshot it… So I guess I’ll just skip this round. :|

Why not?

Bad Internet.

Flag Post

Two days left. Considering lots of players are gonna be at 0 points for not posting screenshots, who’re you gonna eliminate, abid?

Flag Post

this make me :/ that a lot of people havent posted yet. dependent on the number of people who havent screenshotted yet, i may have to extend the deadline.

Flag Post

If you’re worried about those who haven’t posted, send them a reminder pm/shout. For the love of God don’t extend the round, it will just encourage more inactivity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

If you’re worried about those who haven’t posted, send them a reminder pm/shout. For the love of God don’t extend the round, it will just encourage more inactivity.

im not extending for that reason btw, im might extend it as im going to my cousins house at the weekend so i wont be able to set a challenge at the weekend so its making me think. Im gonna send shouts today to people who still havent screenshotted.

EDIT: Prob use random generator to eliminate one of them and if they dont post next time they are auto eliminated.

Flag Post

Abid, you say 11 cowardly contestants when you start round 1’s story, the thing is, there are 12 signs and 1 reserve, what ever happened to the 12th contestant? Was he not cowardly?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Abid, you say 11 cowardly contestants when you start round 1’s story, the thing is, there are 12 signs and 1 reserve, what ever happened to the 12th contestant? Was he not cowardly?

Those contestants came after i wrote the story lol. May change it later if i am bothered

EDIT: I have posted a shout to those who havent posted. Therefore, if they do not post by the deadline then they may have a chance to be eliminated.

Flag Post

Um haven’t made screeenshots in a while, how do i do it?!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/30074

Flag Post

oh crap, I’m quite late…
I’ll try to get atleast one point asap DX

Flag Post

1200 Points, Woohoo.
That’ll surely Reserve a spot for me on the Contestant’s List.
Won’t hold up Vs. Jaska though D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:

Reserved for screenie. don’t go on without moi

Quoted before edit.

Flag Post

Xan, you also have to post a picture of when you banked them. Not to mention, you could’ve also taken the single one to get a total of 1300 pts in one turn.

Flag Post

Well, i can’t Now since it’s been some time since i actually got it.

….So yeah.. i dunno.

Flag Post

….So yeah.. i dunno.

on Zilch’s today’s leaderboards it says the most Xan got is 2100 O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

….So yeah.. i dunno.

on Zilch’s today’s leaderboards it says the most Xan got is 2100 O.o

I Just Got that.. been meaning to Screenie it but That works, i guess.

Flag Post

I have extended the deadline as i am going to my cousins house today, this means that im giving the chance to those who havent post to post their screenshot. I know this may not be a popular choice amongst some people but it is an unavoidable one as i am coming back on monday.

Flag Post

Screenie seems to complicated, or i’m to lazy…
hopefully somehow i’ll stay in :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

It’s not complicated… So I’ll just copy-paste this from my earlier post:

1. PrntScrn

2. Go to Paint

3. Crop it

4. Imgur.com

5. ???

6. Profit!

Unless you are on a Mac. :)

I think I’m too lazy to do one. =|

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

It’s not complicated… So I’ll just copy-paste this from my earlier post:

1. PrntScrn

2. Go to Paint

3. Crop it

4. Imgur.com

5. ???

6. Profit!

Unless you are on a Mac. :)

I think I’m too lazy to do one. =|

Cough No. cough

Flag Post

The lowest score in the highscores is 5300. As you can see, my score doesn’t beat it. Haven’t got any way of proving I got it, though. I did bank immediately after that, but ended up losing anyway.