House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start

216 posts

Flag Post

Reserve 4 lockdown

Flag Post

Hello FGFers once again, i’d be surprised if anyone remembers me but anyway, im back with another tournament (the first one didnt go so well due to IRL problems >.< ).

I am restarting my House of madness series which is a tournament with a twist! Where the guniea pigs (i.e You :) ) must go through a series of challenges in order to survive my H.O.M.E. However, as i am the landlord of this establishment, i will set various win conditions where it may be luck based or skill. After each round, i will eliminate at least one contestant who doesnt statisfy me or my H.O.M.E in a gruesome way.

So can you muster up all the courage (or very little of it) to come and enter my H.O.M.E >:P

Just one more thing to leave you to think about

Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.

Flag Post

Sign-ups

1.SilverEvil
2.djrockstar (How on earth did you find that ancient post! :O)
3.S_98
4.AdeebNafees
5.Jaskaran2000
6.puzzledan
7.GottaAskTheMan
8.Louweed
9.Machwicce
10. Waterserpent
11. ilovekirby12
12. xan99

Reserve
1.DragonArcherZ (in play)

Flag Post

Leaderboard

1. Louweed – 28
2. Djrockstar – 27
3=. Jaskaran2000 – 25
3=. AdeebNafees – 25
5. Waterserpent – 24
6. PuzzleDan – 20
7=. DragonArcherz – 15
7=. ilovekirby12 – 15

Flag Post

Reserve

Used when needed

Flag Post

Res done?

Flag Post

Yup

Flag Post

I think I remember you…

Flag Post

I wont be surprised if you dont to be honest its been a while since i last came here i think it was in Janurary when i last posted on FG

Flag Post
Originally posted by abidcool:

I wont be surprised if you dont to be honest its been a while since i last came here i think it was in Janurary when i last posted on FG

well….welcome back I guess….(Even though I don’t know you…)
Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Sign

I dont think i remember you either :S, But thanks for signing up though :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Sign

I dont think i remember you either :S, But thanks for signing up though :D

You probably wouldn’t due to me joining in…I think august.

Flag Post

I see, i wonder how much FG has changed since i last came on, (Hopefully for the better!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I’ll sign even thought there a 80% chance of AN winning :/

I remember signing for the last one ^_^ Sign again!

Flag Post

Oh, yeah, sign.

Btw I don’t really get the jist of your reply but I’ve been here since last year, so I do remember you.

Flag Post

I’ll sign even thought there a 80% chance of AN winning :/

I remember signing for the last one _ Sign again!

xD i’m surprised my old forum actually exists still, may look into to see what i did last time and how i can improve it.

Also thanks for signing up once again! <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Oh, yeah, sign.

Btw I don’t really get the jist of your reply but I’ve been here since last year, so I do remember you.

What i meant to say is that its ok if everyone has forgotten me since i been Offline for quite some time. Sorry if it werent crystal clear to you. Also thanks for signing up :D

Flag Post

No prob. And you’re welcome.
By the way, when will the sign-ups end?

Flag Post

Hmm havent decided yet when sign-ups will end for definite however i think that if i have around 8-12 contestants maybe up to 16 if there is demand for my tournament. So i hope that would give you a guideline on when i will be starting my tournament.

Flag Post

Nice to see you back, abid. I seem to vaguely recall you making a similar tourney and then abandoning it halfway. While it lasted, it was quite pleasurably chaotic :D

the houSe aIn’t GoNna Let anyone WIn so easILy >:)

A bit harder this time.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign I remember being in the other tournament great to see you back

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Nice to see you back, abid. I seem to vaguely recall you making a similar tourney and then abandoning it halfway. While it lasted, it was quite pleasurably chaotic :D

the houSe aIn’t GoNna Let anyone WIn so easILy >:)

A bit harder this time.

Thanks and i did abandon it halfway due to IRL problems (soz for any inconviences). However! I will hopefully will complete this tournement and make it one of the more orignal and chaotic tourneys that appeared on FG.

Also, dont worry about the challenges it will certainly be harder and more chaotic in this new version of the tournament.

Originally posted by puzzledan:

Sign I remember being in the other tournament great to see you back

Thanks :) Hopefully i will be sticking around for longer :P

Flag Post

orignal
inconviences
i will be sticking around for longer

wat

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

orignal
inconviences