House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 3

216 posts

Flag Post

So, it should be around 7:30 AM according to GMT. Post teh damn story and challenge then ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

So, it should be around 7:30 AM according to GMT. Post teh damn story and challenge then ;P

Not quite its 8:30 am and i gotta prepare for my driving lesson so it will be issued during lunchtime

Flag Post

Ew, you’re old.

Flag Post

When you say later, it’s actually later than later. So it’s actually better to do the deed now than later. -Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

When you say later, it’s actually later than later. So it’s actually better to do the deed now than later. -Jaskaran2000

I have some time left till driving gonna post it now

Originally posted by S_98:

Ew, you’re old.

Thx s_98, i’m only 17 >.>

Flag Post

It was a dark stormy night where 11 cowardly contestants wait in fear for the old rusty gate to open. Beyond the gate, is the most dreaded thing that the contestant ever lied their eyes on…

My H.O.M.E

That dastardly creation made by a mad pineapple scientist called abidcool. In his original house, he already claimed lives of the contestants in a previous tournament before disappearing, leaving the contstants lost and confused. Yet here they are, waiting once again to enter that dreaded house.

The gates slowly opens. Few contestants were eagerly ready to start the tournament and rushed to foyer (notably Jaskaran2000 and puzzledan). While the rest walks down slow and steady to the creepy-looking house.

Once the contestants have entered the foyer, the door shuts behind them. The curtains in the house suddenly close and the light bulbs in the foyer just simply exploded. The contestants are in the darkness, panicking not sure on what is going on. But, Hush! Someone is coming down the steps.

The contestants look towards to the stairs where they they can hear footsteps.

Coming
Down
one
step
at
a
time

The footsteps stopped and FLASH the room lights up again as if it was simply a power cut and a man lies in front of them. The Same one who disappeared…. Abidcool

Flag Post

Abidcool

I see everyone is here. Excellent, now as you can see your next challenge will lie within the room to the right. You must be pretty brave (or foolish) to take a the risk and enter my H.O.M.E. Speaking of Gambling, i want risk-takers for my next challenge, Those who will risk it all to win it all, even if they have to gamble with the life. So i will call this challenge Risk it all to win it all challenge. Those who have the most points will be safe, however, the one who has the least points can thank their sorry ass goodbye!

Round 1 – Risk it all to Win it all Challenge

This challenge will consist of you earning the highest amount of points in one turn in a little game called Zilch!. The rules and scoring will be within the game.

Lose Condition: Lowest amount of points in one turn

If you are unsure about the ruling or such please dont hesitate and ask me! Standard screenshot procedure please, highest score will be recorded.

Good Luck!

Link to Zilch here

Deadline for Zilch will be 9:00 PM GMT at MONDAY 22TH OCTOBER

Flag Post
Originally posted by abidcool:

Thx s_98, i’m only 17 >.>

I thought you were only 16. Now you are even older. Yay.

Flag Post

It was a dark stormy night where 11 cowardly contestants wait in fear for the old rusty gate to open.

10 cowardly contestants, and one brave contestant not scared of anything (Jaskaran2000)*

The Same one who disappeared…. Abidcool

If you’re dead, how are you posting.

Flag Post

inb4 a monster comes and eats the “brave” one (Jaskaran2000)*

He didn’t die.

Flag Post

inb4 Jaskaran2000 kills the monster from the inside and becomes the hero of the contestants.

Flag Post

It was a dark stormy night where 11 cowardly contestants wait in fear for the old rusty gate to open.

10 cowardly contestants, and one brave contestant not scared of anything (Jaskaran2000)*

9* cowardly contestants, one brave contestants not scared of anything and one noble and awesome contestant scared of only cute bunnies.

Flag Post

SIGN

Seems interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:

SIGN

Seems interesting.

Too late, I would think.

Flag Post

D:

Flag Post

Oh, and Mr. OP Sir, please edit the Thread Title. Thank you.

Flag Post

Well don’t leave us in suspense like this….how did the driving lesson go?

Flag Post

Soz about the inconvience, i just came home now, left my computer on because i was in a rush! I will sort everything out right now

Originally posted by LouWeed:

Well don’t leave us in suspense like this….how did the driving lesson go?

It went fine, been driving for a year now (under supervision) and gonna take my driving test on 2nd November.

Originally posted by xan99:

SIGN

Seems interesting.

Techincally i didnt start the round so yea you can join.

Originally posted by S_98:

Oh, and Mr. OP Sir, please edit the Thread Title. Thank you.

I shall do it right away!

Flag Post

Round 1 Has Officially started!

Flag Post

I’m too lazy to use the search for Zilch!, someone gimme a link :3

Flag Post

LOL! ZILCH? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! <3

I’ve gotten 7000 points in zilch, usually manage to get 4000 point roll every 3 or 4 games. I love round 1 <3

Flag Post

Yessssssss zilch i love that game

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I’m too lazy to use the search for Zilch!, someone gimme a link :3

Added to my post

LOL! ZILCH? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! <3

I’ve gotten 7000 points in zilch, usually manage to get 4000 point roll every 3 or 4 games. I love round 1 <3

No problem :D

Flag Post

Let me clarify this, do we have to post the screenshots on the thread, or PM you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Yessssssss zilch i love that game

Nice to know Round 1 went off without any problems :P

May play a little zilch myself <3

Let me clarify this, do we have to post the screenshots on the thread, or PM you?

Post them on the thread