House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 6

216 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

http://i.imgur.com/VGNPw.png

The lowest score in the highscores is 5300. As you can see, my score doesn’t beat it. Haven’t got any way of proving I got it, though. I did bank immediately after that, but ended up losing anyway.

You should be able to use the score from your friends list, here:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/gaby/zilch/high_scores?game_id=25087&statistic_id=13848
It’s got the date on it, see:

Flag Post

Gonna End this round soon! once i go and have my dinner

but until then im gonna post the leaderboard for this current round (cause im lost)

1. Louweed – 5700
2. Jaskaran2000 – 5350
3. Djrockstar – 4850
4. PuzzleDan – 4450
5. Waterserpent – 4050
6. AdeebNafees – 3350
7. xan99 – 1200

Havent posted and have a chance to be eliminated (or im blind)

S_98
GottaAskTheMan
Machwicce
ilovekirby12

This is what i have so far, if there are any mistakes with this leaderboard please do not hesitate to tell me :). So get those scores in before i finish my dinner!!!

Flag Post

ROUND 1 END

That’s it folks, round 1 has ended and nobody has posted a screenshot since my last post.

So…

Abidcool

S_98, GottaAskTheMan, Machwicce and ilovekirby12

Quite frankly you have disappointed me, you have failed to come up with a screenshot of your best peformance of Zilch. What do you have to say for yourselves hmm? Nothing! I was kind enough to give you an extension, give you a better a chance of survival.

Yet…

THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME BACK!

You simply tossed my kind gesture away thinking you are some kind of rebel. A Badman i assume you kids may call yourselves. Well these “Badmans” simply made a bad choice! You have angered me but most of all you have angered my H.O.M.E!

Now which one of you sorry losers will be eliminated.

So unlucky Machwicce is eliminated. What. A. Shame.

Since we have dealt with him, how should i punish you guys hmm, ooo i know.

YOU GET 0 POINTS FOR THE ROUND

You have gotten off quite lucky this time round. However, Do not anger me again as i won’t be so merciful next time around.

You have been warned

Now bug off and leave me alone for tonight. For i am going to cook up another challenge for the remaining contestants and think of a gruesome death for the rebel called Machwicce. All will be revealed tomorrow!

So sleep tight my little guinea pigs since you are gonna have a lot of fun tomorrow >:D!

Abidcool
Mad Scientist Extraodinare

Flag Post

Abidcool

Well done to those who have survived the first round, You took the risk and won your survival at my H.O.M.E…. for now. Hmm, what shall we do for the next round. Oh, By the way if you wanted to know what happened to your friend Machwicce, well then here he is. (Pulls lever)

A Trapdoor from the roof suddenly opens dropping a red cube with stickers of skulls on each side in the middle of the room.

Wait its not red,

The contestants moves closer to the cube and find its a glass cube with a thick red substance within it. The mad scientist casually walked to the glass cube and open the lid. As soon as he opened the lid, there was a strong unpleasant smell which was simply sickening. He dips his hand into the red substance as if he is trying to find something. He slowly pulls out the head of Machwicce from the cube. The contestants was horrifed to see the head of their fellow contestant and some contestants have sponateously vomited from the putrid sight (notably Jaskaran2000 :P ).

Abidcool

Well there he is, i mean its quite the riddle how he manage to fit in such a small cube. Oooo speaking of riddles i believe that will be your next challenge. Those who can unriddle my riddles will simply riddle his way to victory well more like survival but meh.

Round 2 – Unriddle my riddles

This challenge is very simple, answer my riddles correctly and in the Quickest time will survive :).

Lose Condition:- The one who answers the least amount of riddles correctly.

Ice-Breaker (if more than one person meets the lose condition):- The one who answered in the slowest time.

Deadline will be on Friday 26th October at 9:00pm GMT. Your latest entry will be marked and answers to the riddle must be pmed to me and i will inform on the thread if i have recived it or not. Good Luck!

Link to riddles

P.S Answers will be revealed after the deadline and those who cheat in any shape or form will be punished severely (basically searching up the answer). You have been warned!

Flag Post

Sleep? It’s 10:30 in the a.m. you crazy person. And make sure you bump this when you get around to editing that post up there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Sleep? It’s 10:30 in the a.m. you crazy person. And make sure you bump this when you get around to editing that post up there.

Well i like my contestant to be well rested for the next challenge. Pointless giving guinea pigs challenges when they are fast asleep i mean don’t you hate it when that happens :P

And don’t worry i will bump this up and edit my thread name.

Flag Post

Ehm, S_98 has pretty much abandoned kong, (aka he’s going to be permabanned in mere hours), I don’t see how he would continue doing this game..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Ehm, S_98 has pretty much abandoned kong, (aka he’s going to be permabanned in mere hours), I don’t see how he would continue doing this game..

I see, didn’t notice that he was gonna permaban himself. i’ll ask dragonarcherz if he wants to take S_98 place.

Flag Post

When is round 2 going up?

Flag Post

2 PM GMT

Flag Post

ROUND 2 HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED

Flag Post

Due to S_98 circumstances, i’m afraid that he will not be participating anymore. However, the mighty DragonArcherz has come to take his place and will be participating in this round.

Flag Post

Apparently, abid has not received my answers. Should I resend them?

Also, this round isn’t quite fair to people from certain timezones. Namely, those in their pajamas when it was posted in the first place. Not my call, though I’d prefer it if you took timezones into account. Most of the players here are FGF regulars, so you can find out where they live from the Master FGF Thread. Just calculate the time from when it is noon in their timezone or something.

Though even that won’t be completely fair since some of the players might get on their PCs in the evening, which will naturally make them slower in responding. Maybe have it so that, unless everyone gets the same number of riddles correct, you only eliminate the person with the lowest score?

Flag Post

Also, this round isn’t quite fair to people from certain timezones. Namely, those in their pajamas when it was posted in the first place. Not my call, though I’d prefer it if you took timezones into account. Most of the players here are FGF regulars, so you can find out where they live from the Master FGF Thread. Just calculate the time from when it is noon in their timezone or something.

Though even that won’t be completely fair since some of the players might get on their PCs in the evening, which will naturally make them slower in responding. Maybe have it so that, unless everyone gets the same number of riddles correct, you only eliminate the person with the lowest score?

I have done it so that the one who has the least amount of points will be eliminated and if there are two people who have the same score then the one who did it in the slowest time will be eliminated (sorry if it isnt clear in post i will change it in a minute)

For the time zone problem, i understand about the timezone issue which a lot of people may be suffering from. So to minimise the problem i try and set the challenges as long as i think it may be feasable, so far i have been giving around about a week for people to complete the challenge and respond back. I’m not sure what everyone thinks about the first come, first serve but im using that as an ice-breaker for those who are the last two who has the same score. I thought about using random generator but i thought that would be unfair as it would be under luck rather than skill. I also thought about doing ice-breaker games for the last two. However, i believe that i don’t have the time to implement the system and keep up with it. I don’t want people to think im dead or a crap host or something because im quite busy at the moment and i do not like keeping people waiting for their challenges. Hopefully this will explain my prediciment with the time zone problem.

BTW adeeb i havent recieved your answers so could you please resend them.

Flag Post

Abid did you get mah answers?

Flag Post

You’re complaining about time zones not being fair? How come you never complained all those times when it was to your advantage?

Flag Post

Abid did you get mah answers?

Flag Post

Answers that i have recieved will be on the first page on my last reserve post.

For the record i have recieved Adeeb’s answers, im just blind lol

P.S and recieved jasks and djrockstars

Flag Post

Well, at least you are implementing the system of points > time. Hope that’s how the elimination goes in the end, lol.

You’re complaining about time zones not being fair? How come you never complained all those times when it was to your advantage?

Because you usually did that for me.

Really. It is still to my advantage (sent in my answers nearly 12 hours ago). I just don’t think this is like other tourneys, since in tourneys, the lowest score always gets eliminated, regardless of who sent in the score first. If two people get the same score, both go through (or there is some sort of tiebreaker).

Flag Post

Really. It is still to my advantage (sent in my answers nearly 12 hours ago). I just don’t think this is like other tourneys, since in tourneys, the lowest score always gets eliminated, regardless of who sent in the score first. If two people get the same score, both go through (or there is some sort of tiebreaker).

Like other tourneys? Of course it isn’t! This is the House of Madness. Where logic can simply GTFO and quite frankly we (when i meant we i mean me and my H.O.M.E) need to up the ante on the madness scale no? Don’t worry i have an evil plan which will certainly shake things up a bit. In fact,i got the perfect challenge for the next round >:P.

Flag Post

Uh oh I don’t like the sound of that

Flag Post

I’m sorry for this… but I resign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I’m sorry for this… but I resign.

May i ask why?

Flag Post

Lets just say… I’m a bit lazy. 3:

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Lets just say… I’m a bit lazy. 3:

:’(

ok i eliminate you from the competition.