House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 7

216 posts

Flag Post

A 24 Hour before deadline bump incoming!

(btw its my bday today :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by abidcool:

Happy birthday abidcool if i say this do i win this game muwhaaaaaaaaaa

Flag Post

Happy Birthday!

Flag Post

yay i can do any game as long as it is not a screenshot! :)

Flag Post

happy happy happy b-day!!

Flag Post

1 hour to go

Flag Post

Happy Birthday, abid. Many happy returns of the day! :D

Flag Post

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes and as a gift from me to you im gonna give everyone a +10 point bonus. Am i nice or am i nice :)

Flag Post

I deserve +5 for wishing you first I am so greeedy muwhaaaaaaaa

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

I deserve +5 for wishing you first I am so greeedy muwhaaaaaaaa

don’t push ur luck brah, for i am ze mad scientist here and hence i get right to teh ebil laughter. I can give u a – 5 bonus if u want >:P

Flag Post

No im sorry 10 is perfect

Flag Post

ROUND 2 IS NOW OVER

PMS will not be accepted now and the results will be revealed once i have my dinner :)

Flag Post

Now its everyone’s favourite time again, Its the Elimination Round yay woo (party poopers popping everywhere).

Now lets get straight to business!

Here are the answers for the Riddles round!

1. A Shadow
2. Man had hiccups and friend scared him to get rid of the man’s hiccups.
3. The man was on a horse called Friday
4. An eye
5. Pig
6. Counterfeit Money
7. The number of PI, the digits are illustrated by the length of each word in the riddle (this one was a toughie)
8. Cloud
9. Wholesome (such a troll of a riddle)
10. Trust

Now for Teh Results dum dum DUM!

1. AdeebNafees 10/10 The ultimate riddle solver! (well done :D) +10
2. Djrockstar 7/10 Brainiac +9
3= Louweed 6/10 Smart guy +8
3= WaterSerpent 6/10 Smart Serpent +8
5. Jaskaran2000 5/10 Not bad +6
6= DragonArcherZ 3/10 More practice needed +5
6= ilovekirby12 3/10 More practice needed +5
8. puzzledan 1/10 is it me or isn’t this a bit ironic +3
9. xan99 N/A can’t do much really, they were non-existant Eliminated

There you go folks, thats the result of the riddle rounds! Xan99 will be eliminated for failure to complete the task in hand and will suffer the consequences. Well done, to the rest of the contestants and please do sleep well as you deserved it. But be prepared for the next round (which hopefully will be tomorrow)! who knows what might pop out of my H.O.M.E

Flag Post

Abidcool

Hello my little guinea pigs, how are you guys doing? Good? Well? Happy? Well lets change that >:P. I’m sure you guys are pretty swell with each other, got to know each other, having a little chit-chat or what not. Well lets group you into teams shall we? Now bare with me, i did a super ultra complex formula in order to make fair teams so using my mathmatical genius the teams will be shown below. (and as an added bonus i will show all my hard work on how to get it into a fair team :D).

Theres the teams but now for the challenge!

I want to play a game… Na im kidding thats Jigsaw’s thing. Speaking about jigsaw, we were watching telly together at his house and we happened to go on a game show. A game where contestants must pick a random ball out of the selection of 15 in order to earn points for their so-called “team”. But be warned, not all balls are well lets say “good”. Four balls out of the fifteen will be a “LOL U FAIL BRAH” balls, if you pick one of those balls then your current score will be halved.

Example
Random pineapple #1 picks ball 1,5,7,15,14,2

Score for that combination: 5(1)10(5)25(7)/2(15)2(14)10(2)=32

Random pineapple #2 picks ball 2,14,1,5,7,15

Score for that combination: 10(2)2(14)5(1)10(5)25(7)/2(15) = 26

As you can see pineapple #2 has a lower score than #1 even though they picked the same balls. So the order of the balls is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT so chose wisely.

So the teams will be shown down below if you cannot see my picture clearly, but both members must agree to the proposed combination in order for me to accept their combination. If one member of your team did not then the member who has posted the combination will have his go through automatically. If no one of the particular team pick a combination at all then i will simply have to random generate their combination. Combinations must be posted on this thread will both members saying that they accept the combination in some manner of form. However, once a combination has been confirmed it cannot be changed so choose wisely. I will be revealing the scores of those combinations confirmed by me after the deadline and will be also revealing the second half of this challenge.

Well we leave it at that for the moment. As you can see i haven’t placed a lose condition yet. It’s a surprise DUH! I will be revealing it soon enough.

Oh by the way the challenge will be named Fragile Alliance i will let you guys work it out why this round is called this.

Round 3 – Fragile Alliance Part 1

Lose Condition:- ?????

Deadline:- Saturday 10 November at 9pm GMT

Teams – Louweed and ilovekirby12
Djrockstar and DragonArcherZ
Jaskaran2000 and puzzledan
AdeebNafees and Waterserpent

Now run along my little prettys.

Abidcool
Mad Scientist Extraodinare

Flag Post

(Reserve for a surprise :3)

Flag Post

The Answers have been given out!

A tip for the next round

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Flag Post

I made it through this round by the skin of my teeth

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

I made it through this round by the skin of my teeth

Actually, I only spent like 5 minutes doing the riddles I knew, because I’m not good at them.

Flag Post

Well i can guarantee you guys that there will be no more riddles :)

Flag Post

Ok good is the next round evil

Flag Post

Well the answer to that is hidden within in my quote :)

Flag Post

………….

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

………….

I guess that answer didn’t satisfy you, well then, let’s say that the power of elimination will NOT be in my hands. >:P

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

………….

I guess that answer didn’t satisfy you, well then, let’s say that the power of elimination will NOT be in my hands. >:P

………………………………………..

Flag Post

I know, i know, but its just simply quite the mystery but all will be revealed tommorrow >:P