[GAME] [RP] Incarnatum Mȳthologiae [SIGNUPS ALWAYS OPEN] page 26

669 posts

Flag Post

Vinyl
I turn to Christopher and think a little, probably not a good idea to piss him off. It seems like Adrian is okay and should be able to brush off the pain, “What city we going to again? Dozed out a little.” I said looking up, something doesn’t seem right.

Flag Post

Saris Kataras
To be frank, I thought ten minutes of this speed would be enough to catch up with Daryl. I’m going at a steady pace in the Van – somewhat above forty kilometers an hour at the moment, which should be more than sufficient to catch up with a running vampire… but she’s still out of sight, somehow. Either she’s somehow made illusory footsteps for more than four and a half kilometers in one direction, then gone a completely different direction to that – which I wouldn’t put past her potential ability pool, at this point – or she’s running faster than forty five-ish kilometers an hour in a straight line. Or, perhaps more illogically, at exactly forty five-ish kilometers an hour. Both are possibilities, I think – I’ve seen vampires who can move at speeds far beyond the average for vampires. Quite a few of them, actually…
…on second thought, maybe my estimation of average vampire speed is completely wrong, and I am an idiot for driving at forty five-ish kilometers an hour for ten minutes.
‘So how fast are we going?’ asks Dex.
‘Uh, about forty five kilometers an hour. In a straight line.’
‘See, if she’s smart, she’ll have outmaneuvered us completely by now, and be so far away that we’ll never catch up with her.’
‘Never say never, Dex. If we keep following the footsteps in a straight line, we’ll eventually wrap around the Worldsphere’s surface and come back to somewhere before this point.’
‘…or we could just turn around. Or even better, stop and check that the prints are still there for us to follow…’
A pause in the conversation. Then, the Party Van slows for a moment, allowing me to view the still-visible prints from out the window – ‘Nah, we’re good, probably,’ – before speeding back up again. We’ll get our keyboard-playing vampire back yet oh look a clearing.
Aaaaaand Daryl’s run into the group of tentacle creatures again. Although this time, it’s more of a… horde? A, uh… very big horde… hmm.
‘We may want to help her out. Again.’
‘Indeed, Jaxx. “To arms”, I believe is the term.’
Having stopped before, the container spills forth a group of various creatures and beings. With another group nearby to help out shortly, I’m hoping this venture won’t end up being ever so slightly suicidal. Not that large groups of nearly identical beings- oh, wait, they’re beholders of some kind- have ever been a threat to a ragtag force of relatively unique creatures.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU WON’T ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!’ One of them screams. ‘THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS TIME, YOU WILL AAAAAAAAAAALL PERIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHH!’
…yeah, this is gonna be a cakewalk.

Flag Post

Rosalyn Lightfell

Lynn

“We’re going to a city apparently ruled by some blue dragon, the one he lives in,” I make a gesture toward Coal. Then I point to the direction he showed me. “It’s that way.”

And I try my best to not think about Chris. Ugh, does he have to be an asshole like that?

We know why he’s like that… Rose says quietly.

Or we think we know, anyways, I shake my head. So he has some excuse. Big deal. Not like he has to be a jackass like that.

Um… Remember how you were acting earlier when we were feeling really bad…

Oh. Well, dammit. She’s right. Blegh.

I… I think I should try to explain to Adrian… She whispers, with uncertainty.

Do that if you want, I shrug. Chris definitely ain’t gonna do it himself.

Okay… She reaches out with telepathy to gently make contact with Adrian’s mind. Um… Are you all right…?

Flag Post

Christopher Athánatos

I look at the direction Rosalyn is pointing. Ah… That brings back memories. And not very pleasant memories, at that.

“Your destination seems to be Shuang Yuan,” I say emotionlessly, “meaning ‘Frosted Plains’ in one of the languages of the Eastern Kingdoms. Ruled by Qing Long, the Azure Dragon, one of the Kingdoms’ Four Rulers under their Emperor… and unfortunately one of my enemies that are not dead. Quite an unpleasant little worm; I suggest you keep your interactions with him to a minimum. Now…” I close my eyes for a moment and do some quick estimations. “It would take about one day should you travel there by foot, though if you travel by air…”

I transform into a yellow dragon, large enough for several human-sized creatures to ride on. And I turn to Hephirix-Zatherex Ullulos who has been following behind me. “Take your dragon form,” I command him.

As the half-dragon hybrid obeys, I take a closer look at his draconic form, and briefly ponder. His scales are translucent, making him resemble a statue of ice. The only other dragon I’ve ever seen in my one thousand years of life with scales like that is Qing Long himself. A coincidence…?

I look at the remaining bear meat by the campfire, then at the sleeping fae child. A blast of ice from me freezes the meat solid in an instant. “One of you, carry that,” I say to no one in particular. “The child may need the food later even if you don’t.” I lower myself so that others may climb on. “Do take flight on your own if you’re capable, rather than add to my burdens.”

[Time to get moving, guys.]

Flag Post

Adrian

Alright. Yes. I am totally 100% completely utterly unmistakably fine.
Pause for 2 seconds.
Just pissed off, is all. That guy is an ass, could you tell?

I still have no idea if she/them can read my thoughts after communicating, but it would be nice if she could. Still, though, just in case she can’t, I sigh, and begin to climb onto the blue-clear-dragon-thing that we got here on, and wonder if I could get there on foot. I decide not to, and finish climbing onto the dragon.

Anyways, the frozen hunk of meat is the weird wolf thing’s problem. I don’t really want to take responsibility for a child. That would be just one too many things to do today.

Flag Post

Rosalyn Lightfell

Lynn

I take a look around, and sigh. No one else is going to carry the food, will they.

Um, maybe that guy named Frostix? Rose suggests. For, um, obvious reasons…

Heh. Good excuse, I grin. “Yo, frosty dude!” I call out to him. “If you really wanna help, and your name does you any justice, be a good living fridge and carry the food for us, will you?” Then I spread my wings and prepare to take flight.

He… There’s a reason he’s like that, you know… Rose says telepathically to Adrian, continuing the conversation from before. I saw a lot of his memories, and… She mentally shudders. He’s been alive for very, very long. Each time he gets killed, his body regenerates, and his mind… a new “incarnation” of him is born, while a broken fragment of the previous one stays behind. Remember when he claimed that he shares a body with “malicious spirits”? Those are all fragments of his past incarnations. I’ve seen their memories, Adrian… She shudders again. Most of them were good people once. People who tried to do something, anything, to make the world a better place. And they all failed, miserably, brutally… So much so that only their bitterness and hatred now remain, wanting nothing other than the total destruction of the world… And he remembers, all the atrocities he witnessed and failed to stop… He has no hope left, Adrian. Lynn and I, we’ve convinced him to take another shot at changing the world, but we know that he really doesn’t expect to succeed… Would you be a nice person if you have all that weight pressing down on you, Adrian…?

Flag Post

Adrian

Well, that is settled. She CAN read my mind. A little creepy, but practical, I think. I wonder if she can read more than I want her to. That would be a bit disconcerting, and even creepier.

Well I think, knowing that she would still be listening in, I only have one life, well, nine if we are talking in proverbs, so I don’t think I’ll ever find out, nor do I hope I ever will. And anyway, this guy doesn’t exactly seem like he cares for anyone (nor the safety of said people) here, except maybe you. He goes around treating us like ants (which, to him, I suppose we are) like an evil overlord. I don’t exactly think that is something making the world a better place.

Flag Post

Frostix
I lift up the food and the ice already on it grows colder as I touch it. I then climb onto the dragon, hoping that I wouldn’t give it frostbite. “Ok, I’ll carry it but I won’t be responsable for how cold it gets.” I say to the girl that asked me to carry the food."I would rather that you didn’t describe me as a “walking fridge”, I can keep stuff cold, I’ll admit but that includes other people as well" I say with a little annoyance and anger in my voice.

Flag Post

[All things that look like they have been said are just thoughts. Ka’Eth cannot talk]

Ka’Eth

I’m rolling in the floor, having hardened my cover and moving fowards and sometimes do a little jump in the air. “He, is funny to do this. Should have thought of it before.” I hear some voices around and decide to try to listen what they are saying. I don’t understand nothing, so I move closer. CLACK. Dry twig “Oh crap…”

Flag Post

Rosalyn Lightfell

Lynn

“Are you threatening me?” I glare at Frosty. My hair turns into blades again.

Please, Lynn, don’t… Rose whispers. We don’t need infighting right now…

Fine, I roll my eyes. “Hmph. Point your ice at whatever monsters that dare attack us, and then we’ll see how good you are. Come on, let’s get going already.” Without another word I give my wings a good flap, and begin to rise.

Flag Post

Frostix
“No, I’m just saying what I can do.” I reply the the girl with blades for hair “I don’t want to fight anybody here and I’m sure that I don’t need to.”

Flag Post

Saris Kataras
‘N-No…! Get away from m-me!’
Quite frankly, Daryl sounds terrified. And why wouldn’t she be? A much smaller number of mutant beholder creatures than this were threatening to violate her not that long ago. Or at least, I assume they were threatening to violate her, never got the actual scoop on that incident… but, uh, yeah, these guys seem like they’re going to be mostly bark, and a rather low amount of bite.
…on the other hand, more and more are appearing by the second. And, of course, lots of small bites will eventually take down even the largest of prey… unless the prey is biteproof, or able to somehow remove the bites… and this has gone off topic very quickly. In any case, they can probably bite quite hard, not even taking into account whatever spells or abilities they might have… actually, this may well be a challenge.
‘H-Help!’
But, back on task. The other groupies are just arriving now… I think we may be outnumbered, even with them showing up-
Oh hell, those are disintegration beams they’re firing. I can tell, because the people around me are starting to disintegrate where the beams hit them. There’s other stuff being fired, too, including the blue (and yellow, and red, and green…) slime balls from before and a bunch of different… beams. Possibly elemental, given the differing colorations of the beams. Crap, okay, I’m not doing stuff at the moment like everyone around me is… alright, let’s do this thing.

Flag Post

Coal

“Alright lets leave.” I say as I climb onto Hepherix’s back.

Flag Post

Rosalyn Lightfell

Lynn

Vinyl and Pale Fang climb onto Chris’s back, taking Lavender with them. Frosty does the same. Coal and Adrian climb onto the sexually confused dragon person. But the last guy, the red-haired dude, does nothing. Chris doesn’t even give the guy another glance when he starts flying. Oh well, whatever. Not like I give a shit about whether he tags along. I begin to follow Chris on air.

A second later and he’s already like twenty meters ahead. Hey! Remember that you’re carrying a little girl, dammit! I snap at him.

My passengers’ incompetence is not my problem, he says. Be glad that I am even allowing them to ride me like a pack mule.

You… I growl in annoyance. Fine, whatever! I start to beat my wings faster, intentionally moving ahead of him. If he doesn’t want to crash into me, he’d better slow down a bit.

It’s not even a few minutes later when I hear a high-pitched scream. It sounds like a girl around my age, which immediately bumps it up to very high in my sympathy and concern list. “N-No…! Get away from m-me!” The voice is saying. It sounds terrified. “H-Help!”

“Hear that, guys?” I shout as I quickly slow down to a halt. “Sounds like someone’s in trouble!”

“And why is that any of my concern?” Chris says again in that tone that makes me resist the urge to punch him. But at least he’s stopping too.

“Do I look like I care?” I give him a scathing glare before diving down into the forest below toward where the voice seems to be coming from. If he doesn’t follow, fuck him. I hope everyone else has more of a heart than that. Blades form out of my hair and fingernails, wreathed in dark energy, as I cut apart some branches on my way down.

Then I do a double take. Holy shit, there’s a whole fuckton of monsters down here.

Ew! What the hell are those things?! I try not to gag when I look at all those tentacles and eyes.

Um… Beholders? Rose says. Our disgust toward these monsters are shared.

Are they supposed to have tentacles? I ask. Because I see a lot of tentacles!

“Kyaaaaaaa!” The voice screams again, from somewhere behind me.

I turn around, just in time to see a large fleshy orb of a creature extending one of its tentacles toward me. Instinctively my blades lash out to shred the slimy appendage to pieces, my dark energy burning through flesh like a hot knife through butter. The monster lets out a horrible screeching noise of pain, and starts shooting numerous energy beams at me from its eyestalks. Which sting a lot when they hit. “Argh!” I hiss in pain. And a bunch of other monsters are noticing me too. Shit. There are so many of them that I can’t possibly dodge them all. Dammit! How do I-

Um, I could take over for you… Rose suggests.

We both know that she’s better suited for close-range combat than me. But she sounds awfully shaky. Uh, you sure you’re okay? I ask.

Y-Yeah, I’ll be all right… She still sounds uncertain.

If you say so… I begin to let her take over. But switch to me if you feel like you aren’t up for it, okay?

Rose

When I gain control of our body, my magic instantly infuses it so that it becomes a shiny silvery white metal. Many energy beams strike me. Some of them are elemental, while others feel like they’re meant to disintegrate. But thanks to my protective magic, none of them hurts very much. Okay, so far so good…

HOW DAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU INTERFEEEEEEEEEEERE!” The monster in front of me screams. “YOOOOOOOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

For a second, horrific images flash before my eyes, mixed with an icy, dreadful doubt. Oh, no… Will I have to…

No time to space out, dammit! Lynn screams at me. Giant death beam incoming!

A thick beam of black energy slams into my chest. Unlike the other ones, this one hurts. “AAAAGH!” I cry out when I feel the parts of me in contact with the beam starting to disintegrate. On reflex, a surge of magic causes my body to briefly glow blindingly white, repairing any damage and pushing the beam away. Then, still on reflex, silvery metal blades shoot out from me, hitting the monster in front of me with enough force to completely pierce through its body and impale it onto a tree behind it. It lets out one last horrible screech before falling still forever.

I take a gasping, shuddering breath. The monster’s flesh, its bleeding innards, they can all still be felt through my blades. The murder… it tastes like blood. As how it should be…

Come on! You had no choice! Lynn says adamantly. It attacked you first!

Y-Yeah… I shake myself out of my reverie, and look around. Aside from the monsters, there are also some people and… more human-looking creatures, seemingly led by a winged, shirtless, rather handsome man… I shake my head. And the girl who was screaming for help earlier…

Oh god, she’s adorable… Lynn breathes. No homo, she then quickly adds.

R-Right… Now probably isn’t the time to think about these things, but… Looking at the girl, with that teary, scared expression, it just makes me want to hug her, protect her, do anything to help her… Even though she’s a vampire, evident with those red, slit-pupiled eyes, I don’t see a single hint of malice or ill will…

“B-Behind you!” The vampire girl blurts out. I turn around… but before I can get a blade into the monster, a beam of some unknown multicolored energy from the girl’s fingertips already blasts through it, burning bits of the creature’s flesh to dust. The monster lets out a screech and retreats.

I frantically look around. Even assuming those more human-looking people are on our side, we seem to be greatly outnumbered. “Um…”

[The monsters all look like D&D beholders, except with tentacles as well as eyestalks.]

[Also, no one will be able to resist Daryl’s aura of moe. Not Christopher, not Justinian XXI, no one. Everyone finds her extremely cute and huggable, no exceptions. That might not always be a good thing for her, however. For example, these tentacled monsters like violating cute things.]

Flag Post

Ka’Eth

I hear a pretty loud scream, then proceed to roll there. After passing through a bush, I see a weird scene: A massive group of things full of tentacles are attacking an extremely cute vampire girl and her group of friends while they are defending/counter attacking a group of… well, humanoids. One of those things sees me and aproaches me “Hope he doesn’t atta-WHATTHEHECK!!!”. I proceed to liquify my cover and levitate a bit to avoid three tentacles aimed at me, then start spinning while forming two opposite curved blades and cutting two more off. “Hopefully, they will not mistake me with one of these… things”

Flag Post

Christopher Athánatos

…and of course she simply jumps in, with not a thought about her own safety or anyone else’s. I sigh. A quick telepathic scan shows a very large number of creatures underneath the canopy, well over a hundred.

Damn. I did promise myself to help Rosalyn and her group to the best of my abilities… I suppose this wouldn’t hurt. Besides, I should be able to recover some power by absorbing energy from these monsters.

A sphere of translucent force envelops the human on my back and the fae child he is holding. There are hundreds of hostile creatures below us, I say telepathically to the human. Make sure the child is not caught up in the ensuing battle. The sphere then moves away from me, far enough away that none of the creatures should be around, carrying the man and child with it. It lowers the two to the forest ground, and dissipates.

I let out a thunderous, draconian roar, and drops down from above, shaking trees and the ground for hundreds of meters around. Monsters are crushed under the weight of my gargantuan dragon body, but I pay them no heed.

A quick look shows that the monsters are beholders, or at least some variant of the many-eyed species. They resemble beholders, except with slimy tentacles as well as eyestalks growing from their roughly spherical bodies. Against them are a relatively smaller group of more varied creatures, most of which are humanoid, seemingly led by a winged man wearing nothing more than an untastefully tight pair of jeans. And the source of the scream…

It originates from a vampire, judging from her red eyes and slightly pale skin. But she’s unlike any vampire I’ve ever seen. The girl looks around Rosalyn’s age, perhaps slightly younger. And I really do mean she looks that age, nothing like the vampires who put on pathetic, supposedly childlike facades that I’ve seen before. She looks young, sweet, innocent, vulnerable, eliciting within me an almost instinctual desire to protect that which needs to be protected. The thought of these abhorrent creatures getting their slimy tentacles on her fills me with disgust and rage. The thought of how she exists at all fills me with pity and regret. This wretched world is not a place for one as innocent as her. But no, I also sense something else… The vampire girl must be more than meets the eye. Anything else is simply too implausible.

Regardless, I’m not going to allow these disgusting creatures to get their appendages on the vampire girl. The very notion repulses me.

I rapidly turn back to human form, making myself a smaller target. Rosalyn is standing beside the vampire girl now, a multitude of silvery blades at ready. Judging from appearance, her “Rose” personality must be in control at the moment. I look at the other direction toward the winged shirtless man and his group of mostly humanoids.

One of the monsters screeches and lunges at me from behind, its mouthful of sharp fangs bared. Without even giving it a glance, a gray tentacle of my own erupts from my back and stabs into the monster’s body. The monster lets out a shriek of pain and fear. Instants later, its body drops to the forest ground as a dried husk, utterly drained dry of blood and energy. The tentacle smoothly retracts back to my own body.

“Give me a reason why I shouldn’t destroy you right now,” I look at the winged shirtless man, and say calmly.

[The beholders can shoot beams of heat (red), cold (blue), electricity (yellow), and disintegration (black) from their eyes. Beams from their main eyes are larger and more powerful. Note that a disintegration beam only disintegrates whatever it touches, and at a reasonable speed, not instant; more powerful beams disintegrate more quickly. The beholders can also throw slime balls of various properties: sticky glue (yellow), paralysis (green, works on even non-organic things via magic), burning acid (red), and energy-sapping (blue). Energy drained by the blue slime can be recovered if one has the appropriate abilities and is sufficiently powerful. Not every beholder can shoot every type of beam and slime.]

Flag Post

Nick

I shook my head and transformed into myself. I took off into the air, only seeing my new… allies in the distance. They landed somewhere in the trees so I proceeded and jumped down, transforming into my human form and taking out my massive sword upon sighting the hostilities among the group. It seems that I have missed out on some of the fun. I was running towards a tentacled and multi-eyed beast when it shot a black beam at me. I jumped over it and slammed my sword through one of it’s tentacles, cutting it off. It grunted in pain and shot a few more black beams at me. I rolled and jumped up in the air and plummeted down, sliding my sword into it’s one giant eye. It yelped in pain as I pulled it out and chopped him up into pieces.

Flag Post

Ka’Eth

“Ok, seems that I got onto something serious… I think”. After seeing the dragon turn into a human, I try to move to the position of the girl, to protect her “She’s quite cute, I must say”. Is easy to get there, as I just turn myself onto a long and thin line of liquid (excluding my core, which is in the middle of the line), and reach there, avoiding most beams, excluding a yellow one that shocks my “tail”. _"Ouch. This looks like a party, with all the flashes and lights and colors and-Look, someone’s already with the girl. So I… Uh… Eh… Let’s just try to survive and not getting into any problem". Having thought that, I start defending from all the attacks that I can, solidifying when I must, slashing what I can, until I bump with something that isn’t slimey or tentacle-y “Oh crap…”

Flag Post

Victoria
I walk around a forest with my partner David next to me. Why do I, an elite enforcer, have to set up patrol in the most random forest in the Worldsphere! And why do I have to do it with David, he isn’t even near my rank as an elite enforcer! As if he could read my thoughts he looks at me and opens his mouth, “You know Victoria, it could be worse, we could be back in HQ training for the big fight.” He said as if that was a good thing.

“That’s what I’m angry about!” I said with anger in my voice, “We shouldn’t be in this random forest, paroling for practically no reason! What we should be doing is sharpening our skills, and swords for the-” Before I can finish my sentence I see two figures, two humans, one who seems to be obsessed with the color blue, with their backs turn to David and I. My chestplate’s aura glows and my arms are covered in armor and my head has a helmet protecting it. David readies his spell just as the boy with an obsession with blue turns around and pushes the other away just before David’s spell, an ice bolt hits him. Fire surrounds his arm, thawing the ice.

“Pale Fang! Get out of here with Lavender!” He shouts at her before what seems like magical armor surrounds him. This Pale Fang character who seems too be carrying a child turns into a werewolf and runs away, with the child on it’s back. Filthy shifters. I get ready to give chases but the boy’s incoming firebolt took top priority on my list of things to do at the moment. An aura surrounds me and I dash to the left. David nods at me and magical white and golden wings spring out of his back. The wings should be too small to support him, but it’s really just cosmetic as it’s his magic that is making him fly. He starts flying after the werewolf but gets intercepted by one of the boy’s firebolts, or would’ve been intercepted by the boy’s firebolts if said firebolts weren’t taken out by one of my own magical spears. I could see a little smirk on his face before he disappeared into the trees. The boy tried giving chase but a magical spear flying across his face made him reconsider. He looked at me and readied a firebolt.

“What’s your name? One Trick?” I ask the boy, he should’ve seen that my spears can disrupt and destroy magic. I ready my own spear and throw it, however right as I threw the spear, One Trick’s firebolt turned blue, when the two magical attacks collided, they cancelled each other out. Wait, but even if his firebolts can disrupt magic, my spears should win, unless… well, I believe this fight became a lot more interesting.
[Yes Victoria will be referring to Vinyl as One Trick. I’d guess Vinyl revealing his name would make it too obvious for Victoria]

Flag Post

[Oh bloody hell]

Flag Post

Frostix
The dragon lands and turns back into a human near a horde of monsters so we all get off.
I immidately start to attack the monsters with my sword, seeing that other people are in danger.As usual the monsters I hit start to get frostbite except the ones that shoot blue beams from their eyes. I find this odd and so assume that the blue beams are frost-enchanted.However my sword still hurts them.

Flag Post

Hephirix-Zatherex Ullulos
IT IS DELICIOUS EYEBALLS
I MUST EAT IT
I land on the ground and return to my human form, dropping everyone who was on my back on the ground. This is useful, since it allows me to fire destructo beams at the DELICIOUS EYEBALLS that now face me. I shall eat their eyeballs, every single one of them. And they will be the ultimate delicace feast of all time.

Flag Post

Ka’Eth

“Oh, is just a stone.” I turn a part of me onto a spear and thrust towards one of those eyes, piercing it. “Ugh, I’ll have to take a bath later. Who’s that one?” I see a dragon turning onto a human which starts firing some beams at the eyeballs, some of which explode, splashing their surroundings with innards. “Disgusting…”. I am struck by a blue beam, which hardens the part it hit of my cover. “I better avoid all cold sources, it might leave me unable to move”. I start shooting little projectiles at the beholders, but one of them bounces off… and impacts on the arm of the woman protecting the vampire girl. “Ups. Sorry”

[* Mark of edit]

Flag Post

Coal

I hop off of Hephirix’s back as he lands and attack the closest Beholder by punching it in the eye.

Flag Post

Victoria
I walk through the forest with my partner David at my side. I hear a commotion off in the distance and I signal David to investigate with me. Through the bushes. we see two people, one girl, the other a boy… who seems to like blue… a lot. I ready a magical spear in my hand, David readies an ball of ice, he’ll take the one to the left, I’ll take the one to the right as always. David throws the ice ball at the girl but when I try throwing the spear, I hesitate, looking at the boy for a second, and that second is enough time for the kid to react.

He spins around and pushes the girl out of the way, I can now see a little girl with him. He hands the child off to the girl who then transforms into a werewolf, ugh a shifter. The werewolf starts running away when I actually throw my spear. The boy dodges the spear by rolling out of the way.

David nods at me as white and gold magical wings sprout out of his back, he tries to chase down the werewolf but he gets intercepted by a firebolt, well would’ve been intercepted if it wasn’t for one of my spears taking the firebolt out. He nods at me and disappears into the treeline. The boy tries to give chase however it looks like me throwing a magical spear at him took priority on his “Things to do right now” list. He readied a firebolt, wait a sec, you’d think he figured out that my spear can disrupt magic- well that’s blue… and now my spear isn’t there anymore. But even if his firebolts can disrupt magic, my spear should win out if my magical strength is stronger than his- well Blue just became a much bigger threat.

The aura around my armor glows and expands to protect my arms and I take out my rapier, he brings out a simple saber. “Let’s go.” He says charging me.
[HEY! My post wasn’t deleted!]