[Over] Com-pli-cat-ed Mafia page 3 (locked)

236 posts

Flag Post

<offtopic,ontopicsorta>

Oh gee! Myhome’s answers are so incredibly detailed, I cannot even comprehend how much time he must’ve taken to type them out. The amazing detail, not even leaving out a single part of it!

Claps for myhome

</offtopic,ontopicsorta>

As I asked these earlier, but this time let me rephrase my questions.

Wercooler, why did you RNG vote?
Racebandit, what are you talking about here, and why are you talking about it here:

No, newbies, the scum faction did not erase the planned theme for this game. If the mod doesn’t want to throw a theme in, so be it.

Last time he did that, I noticed a lot of his answers were adapted from other people’s answers

I guess my opinion was too similar with other people’s at the time? :P

Roleclaiming earlygame is always a bad idea.

Elaborate, please.

Meh, I’m doin’ good.

Elaborate please

Will post rest later, g2g.

Flag Post

Elaborate please

Well, If you have an important role, maf will NK you ASAP.

I said that because no one had actually paid any attention to me, since that was actually my first post.

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Confirm

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

confirmzorz

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Role confirmed.

Answer Jask’s questions please.

Flag Post

Do we do joke phase or not?

Flag Post

Let’s not. Instead, we talk to each other until someone does something stupid. Then we all jump on him like a trampoline. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Let’s not. Instead, we talk to each other until someone does something stupid. Then we all jump on him like a trampoline. :D

WHAT? FOS aturtledoesbite
“Talking” what to talk about? the whole point of the joke phase is to get something to talk about.

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Do we do joke phase or not?

Not, just answer jask’s question thingy-ma-jig

Flag Post

Hell if I know what to talk about. How fun this mafia will be? /shrug

Flag Post

1. Idunno, Jask, I guess.
2. For making a questionnaire. It shows an over-involvement in the game, which could be seen as suspicious.
3. Yeah, sure.
4. When everyone else does.
5. We shouldn’t be allowed to delete posts. It messes up the cohesion of the posts.
6. No
7. I’ve confirmed, now I’m doing this. The end. Make of it what you will.
8. I don’t really care. You’re overreacting. Calm down.
9. There’s no way to know. It doesn’t matter.
10. Not sure, but probably not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Survey, something I like to do. Would be appreciated if you answer the following questions.

1) Who do you find the most suspicious, yet? Even if there are only a few actual posts, this question is yet again ‘most suspicious’, which means out of all the people who have or have not posted yet.
2) Why do you find that person suspicious?
3) Are you planning to roleclaim?
4) If you said ‘Yes’ to the last question, when are you gonna roleclaim?
5) What do you think of we being allowed to delete posts (This post has been made before the rule has been made, if its made, mind you)
6) Do you think there will be a joke phase for this mafia?
7) What do you think of your own actions, yet?
8) What do you think of wercooler’s vote?
9) Do you think wercooler’s vote was actually an RNG vote?
10) Do you believe there to be any jester roles in the game?

As for my answers, I will post them later. Just in case it influences the first couple of answers, and I would really not appreciate that.

1. Not Race, because he is always an idiot. But is that what he wants me to think? So he is suspicious, but what if…Nah, he’s too stupid. I think all of us are most suspicious, and therefore not, because I don’t know anything.
2. I don’t.
3. If it benefits me.
4. When it benefits me.
5. I think nothing, except that I can potentially use it to coordinate things if I knew the time zone of everyone.
6. Perhaps, or not, idk?
7. I think that people are going to warp and interpret these words to their benefit and get me killed.
8. I think it’s probably not RNG.
9. Nope.
10. Perhaps, or not, idk?

Flag Post

1) Who do you find the most suspicious, yet? Even if there are only a few actual posts, this question is yet again ‘most suspicious’, which means out of all the people who have or have not posted yet.

I believe turtle is Jester, all his posts so far have been silly and VI-ish. Though I don’t know enough to have a real suspicion.

See above.

If I have to.

When the situation calls for it, such as if I am in danger of a lynch or have something to share.

5) What do you think of we being allowed to delete posts (This post has been made before the rule has been made, if its made, mind you)

It has always been against the rules.

I think we already skipped it, haven’t we?

I’m still confused by RaceBandit’s posts, and I still do want an answer.

Standard VI.

Likely.

If there is, the only one looking to have one so far is Turtle.

Flag Post

SilverEvil
Pulsaris
RaceBandit
therealsirmark4
BCLEGENDS
wercooler
REALinsanemonkey
aturtledoesbite

Why haven’t you answered my survey? @all these people

Wiiplayer, why did you evade the survey until it was asked of you to answer it?

(Bluji)

RNG voting not good.

Elaborate, please.

(Djrockstar)

RNG votes are neither effective nor do they create discussion.

Elaborate, please.

(Jask)

It’s stupid and foolish

Elaborate, please.

Seem average.

Elaborate, please.

(Myhome)

well, I just posted this.

I asked what you think of your own actions, not what your actions have been/are.

(Turtle)

What’s with the laid-back attitude? This is not likely of you to be doing when you’re playing mafia.

How fun this mafia will be?

Depends on how fun we make it, the answer to this question really depends on the opinion of different people and actions of the participants.

(Wiiplayer)

It shows an over-involvement in the game, which could be seen as suspicious.

So, you’re telling me making a proper commitment to a game is suspicious? aka Elaborate how it is suspicious, please.

Make of it what you will.

The question didn’t ask what we think of your actions, the question asked what you think of your own actions.

You’re overreacting.

Elaborate please.

(Zip)

I think all of us are most suspicious, and therefore not, because I don’t know anything.

I don’t

Please give a reason why all of us are suspicious if you don’t have a reason to find us suspicious.

(Woon)

It has always been against the rules.

It was just recently made against the rules, not always, so yeah. :P

I think we already skipped it, haven’t we?

Some people may start it up, dunno really.

I’m still confused by RaceBandit’s posts, and I still do want an answer.

I am asking what you think of your own actions, not what you think of others’ actions and what you want.

If there is, the only one looking to have one so far is Turtle.

Explain why, please.

Flag Post

wercooler.

RNG vote.

No. On the other hand, what I do in-game may change later.

N/A

Bad.

What do you mean, “joke phase”?

Well, I confirmed that I’d obtained my role. That’s a start.

VI.

No idea.

Most likely, although there may be an additional twist to it.

Flag Post

BC you edited your post.

Flag Post

EBWOP: That’s against the rules, y’know.

Flag Post

RNG voting doesn’t help the game in any way. There are no real reasonings behind those votes. Also

People have died to RNG votes in other games, so I really don’t think RNG votes are good in any matter. As discussion starters, maybe, but after the discussion is up, you must unvote.

Flag Post

RNG voting doesn’t help the game in any way. There are no real reasonings behind those votes.

But what if a person declares a vote a RNG vote even if it is not actually a RNG vote and a way to hide his scummy actions?

Flag Post

Well I can’t know about people’s real reasoning.

Flag Post

BC you edited your post.

Didn’t.

Flag Post

BC you edited your post.

Didn’t.

Totally did. I saw you not having ‘wercooler’ for question 1’s answer. You changed question 1 and 2 answers of yours. Don’t lie.

Flag Post

BC you edited your post.

Didn’t.

Totally did. I saw you not having ‘wercooler’ for question 1’s answer. You changed question 1 and 2 answers of yours. Don’t lie.

Don’t make stuff up about me.

Flag Post

It was just recently made against the rules, not always, so yeah. :P

From what I’ve seen, there’s are a few mafia rules that are frequently unmentioned: No screenshots, no editing big stuff, no deleting, and no conversing with anyone whom you shouldn’t.

I am asking what you think of your own actions, not what you think of others’ actions and what you want.

That is the only thing which I have done so far, commenting on his actions and answering the survey. Which I am pretty happy with(answers to the survey)

Explain why, please.

I believe turtle is Jester, all his posts so far have been silly and VI-ish. Though I don’t know enough to have a real suspicion.

Flag Post

Not doing it, just pointing out you’re lying and you edited your post, which is, unfortunately, the truth.

Flag Post

BC you edited your post.

Didn’t.

You’ve been guilty of editing before. I didn’t call you out on it though.

Flag Post

EBWOP: By you I meant Jask.

Flag Post

You’ve been guilty of editing before. I didn’t call you out on it though.

Shh, that was in another mafia :P

all his posts so far have been silly and VI-ish

Elaborate please.

Flag Post

Not doing it, just pointing out you’re lying and you edited your post, which is, unfortunately, the truth.

See, we’ve just been informed that you’re a known post editor. And then you’re trying to make it look as though I edited my post, which I did not. Voting Jaskaran.