Psychological Strategy game-Round 3 (four's a crowd)

112 posts

Flag Post

r4l

Flag Post

This post was given by jaskaran.

Welcome to Psychological Strategy game!

This game will be like a combination of paradise lost and big brother, both well known games. You will have to work together with others to win, but can you really trust anyone, or more importantly, will you trust anyone?

Overview

This game will work by having rounds. Each round will, obviously, be different. Some rounds will involve the host, aka myself PMing you clues, and others will be all about teamwork.
In most rounds, a minimum of 1 player will go home, however, there is another effect, yeah, that’s right, another effect which will make you want to join the game no matter what! In each round, at least, one player will get a Bonus Chip which is used to grant the player more power/make the round easier for the player. A player can use up his chip at any time. Each chip is one-time use only!
Also, please note, even though it’s quite obvious, you have to meet a special criteria to get a bonus chip.

Details

At the start of each round I will post what the objective of that round is and what the bonus chips will do in that round, so the task of the players who wish to use the bonus chips is made easier. If applicable, I will also send out PMs. You will have a minimum of 48 hours to complete the objective. Not to mention, in many rounds, there shall be extra powers up for you to grab if you complete some bonus objectives!

Well then, what are you waiting for? Sign up now or regret it!

1. Sierrasama
  2. Wiiplayer113
  3. Pulsaris 1 bonus chip, Trophy
  4. Puzzledan
  5. Eliminated

1. DjrockstarEliminated round 2
    2. Xan99 Eliminated round 2
    3. Nowaitforme102 eliminated round 1
    4. Zzzip50 eliminated round 1
    5. Jaskaran2000eliminated round 1

Flag Post

reserved

Flag Post

im in

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

…lol? Physiological? Wrong word?

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

{SignFaic}

Flag Post

Formatting looks horrible.
Grammar is just..
Sign
Wouldn’t have signed unless it was a strategy game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Formatting looks horrible.
Grammar is just..
Sign
Wouldn’t have signed unless it was a strategy game.

Sorry, I forgot to run my post through spell checker. I fixed it now.

Flag Post

Question.

Is a person given the bonus chip at random, or do we have to meet some special/certain requirements to get it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Question.

Is a person given the bonus chip at random, or do we have to meet some special/certain requirements to get it?

You have to meet a special criteria to get it.

Flag Post

Name it paradise brother or somethin’.
:P

Also you should report the sign ups are open to the MFGFT

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

…lol? Physiological? Wrong word?

He obviously means it has to do with organisms. :3

Flag Post

Two newbs, no Adeeb. Good for me at least.

Signification.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Two newbs, no Adeeb. Good for me at least.

Signification.

Who do you think you’re calling a newb. >:3

Flag Post

Noob ≠ newb, Mr. Jask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Noob ≠ newb, Mr. Jask.

kk Fixed

Flag Post

sign I already know who I’m gonna team with, if they sign that is.

Flag Post

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

SIGNED UP!

SIGNED UP!
WOOOHOO.

I mean… sign me up.

Flag Post

No offense, but not signing. The host…doesn’t give a good impression. He originally spelt it Physiological, the OP wasn’t even capitalised before and it just doesn’t look very appealing to me.

If you don’t organise the game properly, it’ll screw you over. Also, you’re not even using full names in Sign Ups/or a more organised way – linking to profile, so that’s unprofessional as well.

Just saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

No offense, but not signing. The host…doesn’t give a good impression. He originally spelt it Physiological, the OP wasn’t even capitalised before and it just doesn’t look very appealing to me.

If you don’t organise the game properly, it’ll screw you over. Also, you’re not even using full names in Sign Ups/or a more organised way – linking to profile, so that’s unprofessional as well.

Just saying.

I Think he may have a points.
While the idea seems interesting, Maybe a little more organization would be better.

Flag Post

What I think would be a better OP:

Welcome to _______________! A Psychological Strategy game

This game will be like a combination of paradise lost and big brother, both well known games. You will have to work together with others to win, but can you really trust anyone, or more importantly, will you trust anyone?

Overview

This game will work by having rounds. Each round will, obviously, be different. Some rounds will involve the host, aka myself PMing you clues, and others will be all about teamwork.
In most rounds, a minimum of 1 player will go home, however, there is another effect, yeah, that’s right, another effect which will make you want to join the game no matter what! In each round, at least, one player will get a Bonus Chip which is used to grant the player more power/make the round easier for the player. A player can use up his chip at any time. Each chip is one-time use only!
Also, please note, even though it’s quite obvious, you have to meet a special criteria to get a bonus chip.

Details

At the start of each round I will post what the objective of that round is and what the bonus chips will do in that round, so the task of the players who wish to use the bonus chips is made easier. If applicable, I will also send out PMs. You will have a minimum of 48 hours to complete the objective. Not to mention, in many rounds, there shall be extra powers up for you to grab if you complete some bonus objectives!

Well then, what are you waiting for? Sign up now or regret it!

1. Nowaitforme102
2. Wiiplayer113
3. Zzzip50
4. Sierrasama
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Pulsaris
7. Djrockstar
8. Xan99

Just my opinion, though. If the OP likes this instead of his own post, you can use it.

Flag Post

Jask Saves the day.

Off-Topic: I’ve looked EVERYWHERE on a guide to Enlarging/Minimizing my text, Can you tell me how to do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:

Jask Saves the day.

Off-Topic: I’ve looked EVERYWHERE on a guide to Enlarging/Minimizing my text, Can you tell me how to do it?

Do

h1. <text>

You can replace h1 with h2, or h3. Varying sizes.

However, if you want even larger text:

<big><big><big> <text> </big></big></big>

Add as many ’big’s as you like, but more than that makes the text too large, imo.