Psychological Strategy game-Round 3 (four's a crowd) page 5

112 posts

Flag Post

Then let us just wait for ever, shall we?

Flag Post

Just to let you know, this event has gone on for 5 days.

Flag Post

Then?

Flag Post

Okay I’ll try to hurry this round up.
clue #3
You are looking for a game on kongregate.

clue #4
If you google all nine clues it will give you the solution. (You are allowed to use seach engines.)

Flag Post

clue #5
You are looking for a Multiplayer game on kong.

Flag Post

Does anyone have it correct yet?

Flag Post

final clue
People complain that it takes to long to grind for money in this game.

Flag Post

I’m setting the deadline for 24 hours after this post. If you are still active and havn’t guessed anything yet just send in a guess. (Even if you think it’s wrong.) If someone hasn’t PM’d me a guess after 24 hours I will eliminate them and go to the next round.

Flag Post

Round 2 is over

The only people who responded were,

Sierrasama
Wiiplayer113
Pulsaris
Puzzledan
All others will be eliminated.

Pulsaris was the only one to get it right so I will give him a bonus chip. Also, Pulsaris has been given the “trophy that makes you win the game.”

If your wondering what the answer was, it was Elements the game. The first clue was a modified version of the name of your element, the second clue was the the name of the shield of that element, the third clue was the name of the shard of that element. Refrence: http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Card_List
Round 3 will be up either tonight or tommorow.

Edit: Also, Puzzledan cashed in his bonus chip this round to recieve an extra clue.

Flag Post

round 3 (four is a crowd)

The four remaining players have been arranged in a diamond shape like this.

player 1
/ \
player 2 player 3
\ /
player 4

Each player will be PM’ed the name of the player across from them, the goal in this round is to get them eliminated. To eliminate a player all three of the remaining players must post to say that they vote to eliminate that player.

bonus chip spending: You can re-arrange the diamond however you like.
bonus chip: If you are across from the person eliminated you get a bonus chip.

Flag Post

Vote puzzledan.

Flag Post

Vote Wiiplayer