Are You Smarter Than An FGFer?[ROUND 2:RPs] (locked)

56 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to Are You Smarter Than An FGFer?

If you think you know all about Forum Games, and about Forum Games Forum, step right up!

There will be thirteen rounds. Each round will consist of 10 questions. You must PM your 10 answers to me by the deadline. For each answer you get right, you will get a point. At the end of the rounds, whoever has the most points wins. If the scores are tied, there will be a joint win.

Do note that if you are caught searching for the answers in any place other than your memory, you will be called Cheatroach for the rest of your life, or until I decide otherwise.

Round Themes
1-Mafias
2-RPs
3-Competitions
4-CYOPs/CYOAs
5-FGF Etiquette
6-Being a Good Host
7-The Masterthread
8-Famous FGFers
9-Tips and Tricks in FGF
10-FGF Settings
11-Famous FGFs
12-Godmoding in RPs
13-General Questions

Flag Post

Player List:
1)REALinsanemonkey
2)JaumeBG
3)SilverEvil
4)DragonArcherZ
5)devourer39
6)therealsirmark4
7)Zzzip50
8)Woon1957
9)Arkenarken
10)Pulsaris
11)MaistlinRajere
12)Sierrasama

Flag Post

SIGNZ. Looks awesome.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

I would sign, since this seems like a really cool thing, but there’s no way I can come close to winning.

Flag Post

Not necessarily. Some of it is common sense.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I wouldn’t know alts, or most/all famouse FGFs. That’s about 20 points (minimum) I’d miss out on. How can I have a shot at winning when I (at most) can score ~100?

Flag Post

Sign. I assume that you will avoid opinion based questions?

Flag Post

Yes, of course. I won’t say things like “Is Adeeb or BS better at playing RPs?” It will be more like “Name one RP that BS created”.

Flag Post

Sign, may be inactive this weekend though.

Flag Post

Yes, of course. I won’t say things like “Is Adeeb or BS better at playing RPs?” It will be more like “Name one RP that BS created”.

That’s a lot of different answers, and also the fact that B_S has one open at all times.

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Sign.

Flag Post

I don’t think I will stand a chance, but I think this could be interesting so I think I will [Sign]

Flag Post

I’m retarded, so I’m not gonna join this one.

Flag Post

A Cheatroach’s Signification

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I wouldn’t know alts, or most/all famouse FGFs. That’s about 20 points (minimum) I’d miss out on. How can I have a shot at winning when I (at most) can score ~100?

Don’t refuse to play just cause you don’t think you can win. Play, and have fun.

Sign.

Flag Post

Changed 10 to FGF Settings instead of Alts of FGFers as most FGFers don’t have active alts, so I can’t think of many questions.

Flag Post

{ Hm…. I’m tempted, though I know zero about FGF, really.}

{ Pfft. I might enjoy learning, though. }

{Sign}

Flag Post

Oh noes.
I can’t control myself. I… Must… Snine… Oh… noes…
Hey, wait! I don’t have to Sign…

NGIS

Flag Post

The game “Are You Smarter Than An FGFer?” has officially begun!

Round 1
1)What is the difference between a mafia and a werewolf?
2)What is a bandwagon?
3)What is a scumwagon and how does it differ from a bandwagon?
4)If a mafioso, a serial killer and a doctor all target a vanilla townie on the same night, what happens?
5)What is the name of the situation that occurs when a mafioso and a bulletproof townie is left?
6)There are 2 mafiae, 2 townies and 1 survivor. The 2 mafiae vote for one of the townies. If the survivor also votes for that same townie, which factions will win and which factions wil lose?
7)There are 10 players left in a game. 6 players vote for Player X. Then, all 6 players suddenly decide to change their vote to Player Y. Assuming no more votes or unvotes are made until the host comes online, who is lynched?
8)On Day 1 of a mafia game, Player X votes, randomly, for a player. Player Y immediately votes for that same player. The other players then start to vote for Player Y. What is one possible reason for their voting of Player Y?
9)A confirmed Cop declares that a player is mafia-aligned. However, the other players do not vote for that player. What is one possible reason for their not voting of this player?
10)There is a confirmed serial killer, a confirmed mafioso and a confirmed vanilla townie left in the game. It is now the night phase. Assuming all players play perfectly, who will win the game?

Flag Post

Deadline?

Hosting chat mafias, so can’t reply yet.

Flag Post

I’ve sent in my answers already, but I feel that a lot of the questions are ambiguous due to definitions that aren’t concrete, win conditions that aren’t specified, rules that aren’t specified, role modifiers that aren’t specified, and night ability priorities that aren’t specified. Not every host runs the same set-up and rules.

Flag Post

Clarifications:

Doctor’s ability activates first. All doctors are Normal doctors, meaning with no role modifications.

Mafia only wins if they are the only faction left alive, or if there is nothing preventing them from forcing the above situation(eg. if they control the vote).

Serial Killers, by default, do not have NK immunity.

All kills happen at the same time. If two NKers target each other, they will both kill each other.