Square Risk II: The Sequel [ Turn 4 ] 2 x inactives removed

224 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Square risk II: The Sequel

This game is pretty much just a restart of my last game Square Risk but this time we will have all the maps mailed to you personally so the fod of war idea will really kick in and make people have a “element of exploration” kind of feel to it. Here are the rules simply:

1. You can move only south, north, west and east. No movement on south-east etc.
  2. Before you start moving you can place your troops, so “place troops>Move”.
  3. Alliances are allowed, last game we allowed alliances but they were supposed to be broken later, this time when you create alliances [ Only one per person ] you cannot destroy it and if this alliance wins they both get a kongregate win point. This alliance can also give troops to one another.
  4. You must PM me your movement in private, discussion is allowed on the thread with people. Even though you dont know where they are located you know what is your enemies color!
  5. Editing turns is allowed before the turn deadline, the turn deadline is 24h after i post my turn post. The first turn might take 48h or even 72h depending on the questions and organization.
  6. Making fake alliances is allowed! But when your ally perhaps tries to send over troops i will be forced to tell them that you cant because your “ally” already has a alliance with another person!

The map is going to be a 16×16 square and player limit is unlimited, but i will start when i feel like it. There will be randomly placed obstacles on the map, aswell as starting locations will be random, but you cant start near another player, [ One square between starting locations minimum ]. Also the map is going to be paradoxed, with this i mean if you reach the end of the map, you can move on the other side.

Flag Post

Sign’s

1. djrockstar Green
  2. arkenarken Gray
  3. Woon1957 Black
  4. Zzzip50 Red
  5. Jaskaran2000 Gold
  6. GottaAskTheMan Swamp
  7. Pulsaris Cyan
  8. SilverEvil Silver Removed
  9. plopfill Purple
  10. pika493 Orange
  11. bananas34 White Removed
  12. MansW1 Blue
  13. Hamuka Aqua Blue

Flag Post

You may sign and talk. Please remember to mention your color.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Sign

I forgot to say that you need to specify a color.

Flag Post

Color: Green

Flag Post

[Sign: Gray]

Flag Post

Sign:Blue

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Sign:Blue

Can i trust you to be active.

Flag Post

Sign: Black

Flag Post

Sign White

Flag Post

Red. Sign’d.

And I think it’s called ‘warped’, not ‘paradoxed’.

Flag Post

[Questions:]

• If you share soldiers with another player do the units you send need to be in the form of income? or can they be a unit that is already on the field?
  • If your ally sends you a soldier can you use it immediately or do you need to wait a turn? If I get a vote on that I would prefer immediately.
  • Can you send your ally 1 unit and on the same turn your ally send you 1 unit?
  • If your first true ally is dead can you become a true ally with a new person?

Flag Post

Sign: Gold

Flag Post

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SIGN Swamp

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananas34:

Sign White

Can i trust you to be active?

Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Questions:]

• If you share soldiers with another player do the units you send need to be in the form of income? or can they be a unit that is already on the field?
  • If your ally sends you a soldier can you use it immediately or do you need to wait a turn? If I get a vote on that I would prefer immediately.
  • Can you send your ally 1 unit and on the same turn your ally send you 1 unit?
  • If your first true ally is dead can you become a true ally with a new person?

1. The soldiers must be sent that already exist, sorry transferring income wont happen.
  2. If your ally sent you a unit and you used it immediately, it would have two turns? For example if your territories were phased so every second territory belonged to another ally, you could move your troops infinitely?
  3. Of course you can send him one and he one to you.
  4. No, if your ally dies you are left alone in this cruel world, although you dont need to make this ally from the start, you can wait for later to make sure your ally is strong.

Flag Post

Sign, cyan.

Flag Post

fuck woon and arken

sign,silver

Flag Post

Make the map different to last time… please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

It is different..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

It is different..

How…? I’m probably going to facepalm, but oh well.

Flag Post

He said so in MFGFT

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

He said so in MFGFT

wuts dat

EDIT: Oh, facepalm.

Flag Post

Sign

Purple