[Challenge 9 - Immolation] Second Guess page 4

581 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

It says players.

I know. I just want Dragon to confirm that though, ‘cause he brought the ’buy multiple tickets’ thing in a bit late.

Its tickets, my bad. My bad, I fixed the top paragraph but not bottom.

41 HOURS LEFT

Flag Post

Well, that changes things.

Good thing I can still change my guess.

Flag Post

Why would you want to buy multiple tickets?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Why would you want to buy multiple tickets?

More chances of guessing. Though the reward will be 25 points less.

Flag Post

You buy three tickets or more = Correct or close enough guess, or not correct guess = loss.

So, yeah, if you’re buying tickets, I would suggest buying only two(or lower) unless you want to take a huge tumble early on.

Flag Post

I’d suggest you buy two. This can cover up to 10 numbers for a correct guess.

Flag Post

Then again, my last post might be a strategy to have my answer closer to the amount of tickets sent in so I can have a lead. :3

Flag Post

Btw helltank, I don’t think anyone comprehends your posts on PG3 xD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Btw helltank, I don’t think anyone comprehends your posts on PG3 xD.

Except Jaskaran2000.

Flag Post

38 HOURS LEFT

1/3rd of the time gone. GL, GL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordJaska:

Helltank.

Why are you trying to declare that, that’s what happened? Why would you think RIM is smart enough to pull off such an immense strategy? No offense, RIM. But I think you’re too retarded to pull off a thought out move like this, you may be smart enough, but imho, I am sorry but I don’t think so. Helltank, please say why and how did RIM know that something like this would happen? What are you even gonna do if all this is true? How would it affect gameplay of challenge 1 at all, true, it may help in later rounds, but you could’ve used this later instead of at the current time. How do you know RIM is cunning enough to pull off this? Why are you so trying to be influential and prove that RIM is a mastermind?

FoS Helltank

Don’t even ask about the FoS, I am going retarded.

It could have been that RIM’s retardedness was a gambit all along, and he was actually very smart. He spent months building up his retarded image in prediction that one day there would come a strategy/psychological game where he could pull off a masterplan and nobody would suspect the “noob” FGFer.

Flag Post

(RIM)

Also, yeah, I’m not smart enough to pull out a crazy strategy like that.

What the hell is wrong with you?

This sentence leads me to thinking that, helltank, is indeed correct. You’re plotting some plans, and are a genius mastermind over here.

Flag Post

Paranoia pays off. I told you so.

Flag Post

Most people would be like

What did you just call me? You Censored Censored Censored

I feel terribly insulted, Ihu.

First become smart enough to pull of a strategy like that yourslef, then talk.

A person who is trying to act may falter like this to say this:

I’m not smart enough to pull out a crazy strategy like that.

Either RIM just faltered, or dunno, some other shit happened.

Flag Post

DAFUQ IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?

Get over it! I’m just bloody retarded!
Lol. I love this stupid idea that I am actually a genius. :3

Flag Post

But if he was a genius, then why did he make such a basic blunder? Could it be that someone is controlling him through the use of PMs/psychological suggestion using word choice to make RIM seem like he is making a plan, knowing that I would see it and attack RIM, thus setting two players against each other?

Or is this “other person” part of a PM conspiracy with RIM and is using RIM as a proxy(since he seems stupid and innocent) to carry out his plans? So he told RIM to hatch the plan that I just uncovered, but RIM, with no instructions from the mastermind since I uncovered it, simply makes his own response, which is a blunder?

This mastermind would then want to remain out of sight, or he would execute the plan himself. So we must ask ourselves. Who has signed up but has not posted at all? Who is influential enough to gain the trust of a slightly naive player like RIM?

The answer:AdeebNafees. So I think AdeebNafees is the mastermind, IF the PM conspiracy theory is true. If the “manipulation of RIM” theory is true, than anybody could be a mastermind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

DAFUQ IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?

Get over it! I’m just bloody retarded!
Lol. I love this stupid idea that I am actually a genius. :3

I enforce this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

But if he was a genius, then why did he make such a basic blunder? Could it be that someone is controlling him through the use of PMs/psychological suggestion using word choice to make RIM seem like he is making a plan, knowing that I would see it and attack RIM, thus setting two players against each other?

Or is this “other person” part of a PM conspiracy with RIM and is using RIM as a proxy(since he seems stupid and innocent) to carry out his plans? So he told RIM to hatch the plan that I just uncovered, but RIM, with no instructions from the mastermind since I uncovered it, simply makes his own response, which is a blunder?

This mastermind would then want to remain out of sight, or he would execute the plan himself. So we must ask ourselves. Who has signed up but has not posted at all? Who is influential enough to gain the trust of a slightly naive player like RIM?

The answer:AdeebNafees. So I think AdeebNafees is the mastermind, IF the PM conspiracy theory is true. If the “manipulation of RIM” theory is true, than anybody could be a mastermind.

Yeah – ‘if!’
Oh, and I can fricking fly now.

Flag Post

Bought 4 tickets in pairs, so ticket A and ticket B and identical and ticket C and ticket D are identical, that way I getz moar pointz if I’m correct

Flag Post

Honestly, I think this is too much based on luck, so I’ll just wait for challenge 2 to do some shtuff :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Bought 4 tickets in pairs, so ticket A and ticket B and identical and ticket C and ticket D are identical, that way I getz moar pointz if I’m correct

O, never though of that. Imagine you didn’t get it correct. XD

What if, you buy all the tickets and put all of them at 11. The answer is eleven, and you get heaps of points?

Flag Post

What if, you buy all the tickets and put all of them at 11. The answer is eleven, and you get heaps of points?

Loss: 100 points
Gain: 70×4=280 points.

So, yeah, you’d be at the lead with 180 more points that the starter amount which is over 100% profit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by djrockstar:

O, never though of that. Imagine you didn’t get it correct. XD

I don’t think putting them all on one number would be good tho, I did some mathy thingies and got 2 numbers that may be the answers, so I sent them both in. :3

Flag Post

Alright, I have a theory. (Following helltank’s theory, because I believe his to be correct)

GottaAskTheMan helps RIM to make us all believe that there is no plan, and there is no mastermind. However, I think RIM has been able to manipulate GATM with the tricks AN was able to bring RIM into his team, and GATM fell into his manipulation easily because GATM is a newbie, and RIM, obviously has more experience than him.

AN was not informed of this action of RIM’s. RIM followed AN’s way perfectly but as soon as their cover was blown, RIM had to bring another member into the scene, and guess who it was? GATM. In the meanwhile, one of the team members of AN also managed to manipulate Dj into this, the team member who’s name I believe to be helltank.

Helltank was also brain-washed by AN. Even though he may be an experienced player, but AN has won both Paradise Losts, he is, naturally, more experienced than helltank and he could’ve easily managed to get helltank into his team. He made helltank reveal their plan so no suspicion goes on helltank, and when the final moment comes, helltank finally reveals his alliance with AN.

Helltank and AN, at that point of time should be at a major advantage, so I believe that AN has been planning to get more people into his team, to argue with each other so one side could be 100% free of suspicion when the other side is caught. He plans to be a neutral between both sides so he can easily get through.

After AN read this, he immediately thought of another player to bring into this game. Guess who it was? djrockstar via helltank. He asked djrockstar to post something related to the actual challenge and something completely different from the argument going on, so attention could be diverted from the argument. GATM now acted on his own free will, without any commands. Djrockstar went ahead, as he had finished his goal of diverting attention, to have a little chit-chat with GATM (aka one more post).

Almost forgot about one person, guess who? Racefan. AN sent racefan a PM stating that he should act like an innocent bystander, helltank and the other pawns was not informed of this, and racefan did not know of AN’s other plan/pawns&knights. Helltank thus made racefan an innocent bystander in his suspicion list, because he did not know that racefan was included in AN’s plan. Racefan was actually just a back up knight in case AN’s main plan with helltank fails.

In the end, according to AN’s commands, racefan just posted his last post like “Lol im back in game mode to solve this challenge”, so most of the suspicion would be directed away from him, so AN and him can carry out Plan B, along with Plan A with helltank and pawns at the same time.

And that’s where this game is at, currently.

Well, played, AN.
Even having a Plan B ready, I have to admire your intelligence.

Thus, this leads me to conclude the following:

AN = Mastermind.

Helltank, racefan = Knights.

GATM, Dj, RIM = Pawns.

Flag Post

>Nobody buy tickets because almost everyone is going to make a big loss.